Author Topic: Surgeon to Ronnie Coleman : "Oh you lift weights"  (Read 9645 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
Surgeon to Ronnie Coleman : "Oh you lift weights"
« on: August 14, 2014, 06:49:01 PM »
thats all about bodybuilding mainstream...but this Ronnie Coleman is one of the most embarrasing characters in the history of the sports!!!
I laughed when he did some interview and pretended that Pro BB needed to travel on private jets LOOOOOL
Now this quoets from him,like mentioning million times "yeah baby 8time mr olympia" pleaseeee who gives a fuck how many times you were a champion beside 13 year old kids who went for the first time in the gym and saw a old picture of Ronnie

http://instagram.com/p/rri53amGU0/

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: Surgeon to Ronnie Coleman : "Oh you lift weights"
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 06:58:10 PM »
Get off his dick already

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 07:11:04 PM »
LOL!!!  That's so embarrassing " i see you're a weight lifter". Dude not knowing he is arguably the greatest weight lifter of all time.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 07:12:40 PM »
LOL!!!  That's so embarrassing " i see you're a weight lifter". Dude not knowing he is arguably the greatest weight lifter of all time.

greatest steroid afro-american "lifter"
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 07:18:08 PM »
Thats more a testament of the Dr.s ignorance. What an idiot.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 07:19:34 PM »
Dunno about that either... when i hear 'weight lifter', I think olympic lifters or powerlifters.

BB kind of stands on its own.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 07:22:30 PM »
Dunno about that either... when i hear 'weight lifter', I think olympic lifters or powerlifters.

I see what you are saying. I should have put weight lifter in quotes.

The doc was so ignorant he didn't know the difference between a weight lifter and a bodybuilder. Also seems a little careless for Ronnie not to talk beforehand with his surgeon about his bodybuilding and drug use. Or maybe that guy was just a murse.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 07:22:53 PM »

He meant to say "i see youre a retired thonged warrior"
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2014, 07:26:01 PM »
He meant to say "i see youre a retired thonged warrior"
The doc is clearly lucky that Ronnie tolerates disrespect.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 07:30:44 PM »

haha... exactly

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2014, 07:36:22 PM »
d

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2014, 07:43:16 PM »
He had no clue as to whom he was addressing?!  What's wrong with Coleman, wasn't the doc wearing scrubs and sporting a stethoscope?Say it ain't so!  Koko the signing gorilla is smarter than Coleman.

I bet he (the educated surgeon in question) has no idea that Hebrews are fake and that black folk are the fo' reaz Hebros.  Coleman is like unto a gigantic turd, slipping slowly (but not silently) beneath the calm waters of the Tidy Bowl of his pathetic drug filled life.

the trainer

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2014, 08:24:42 PM »
thats all about bodybuilding mainstream...but this Ronnie Coleman is one of the most embarrasing characters in the history of the sports!!!
I laughed when he did some interview and pretended that Pro BB needed to travel on private jets LOOOOOL
Now this quoets from him,like mentioning million times "yeah baby 8time mr olympia" pleaseeee who gives a fuck how many times you were a champion beside 13 year old kids who went for the first time in the gym and saw a old picture of Ronnie

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2014, 09:29:54 PM »
Thats more a testament of the Dr.s ignorance. What an idiot.
he s actually making fun of coleman, it's called irony. PRobably did a search on google and found comments on getbig.

connie roleman looks scared shitless again. The worst is probably still waiting to happen for him that's just the beginning, i predict most of his internal organs will fail one after another in the coming years.

Lets see how long he ll "soldier on".

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2014, 09:32:27 PM »
I see what you are saying. I should have put weight lifter in quotes.

The doc was so ignorant he didn't know the difference between a weight lifter and a bodybuilder. Also seems a little careless for Ronnie not to talk beforehand with his surgeon about his bodybuilding and drug use. Or maybe that guy was just a murse.
he says "oh i see you re a weight lifter".  How is that ignorant, it's exactly what coleman did, he lifted weights and destroyed his body and now nearing his 50s walks like an old lady ... the doc probably knows he also abused steroids.

Doc is probably making 250 000 a year driving a different porsche every week and living in a mansion. Not too surprised he s cynical and teases dumb ass roleman , welcome in the adult world where steroids junkies and morons who self destroyed their bones with stupid weights to feel better about their sorry pathetic lack of achievements are considered for what they are by their peers; sad low lives.

Not too smart of roleman to post a vid of himself being ridiculed on internet , but it s always the same with these clowns when everything starts crumbling, it s when they get more and more pathetic not even figuring people are mocking them blatantly.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2014, 09:34:37 PM »
I'd be more wary of a doctor who knew of Ronnie Coleman than one who didn't

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 09:51:17 PM »
how come a surgeon did not know who is RONALD DEAN COLEMAN aka Ronnie the greatest bodybuilder ever HAHAHAHAHAHAH

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2014, 09:54:41 PM »
buffoonery from both sides but coleman should be thankful the surgeon didn't fuck up or the anesthesiologist/nurse anesthesiologist didn't fuck up the nitrogen concentration.

yep yep

it was nice being coleman when he was on top but i'd prefer to be yates now. one of the few times you will see me pick white over afro on getdumb.  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 09:59:11 PM »
buffoonery from both sides but coleman should be thankful the surgeon didn't fuck up or the anesthesiologist/nurse anesthesiologist didn't fuck up the nitrogen concentration.

yep yep

it was nice being coleman when he was on top but i'd prefer to be yates now. one of the few times you will see me pick white over afro on getdumb.  ;D
dont worry it s only a matter of time before yates, and ruhl, and others follow in the same path.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 10:14:03 PM »
Get off his dick already

the OP loves dick, that is apparent from most of his posts.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 10:17:34 PM »
I'd be more wary of a doctor who knew of Ronnie Coleman than one who didn't

THIS^

If ANY doctor I visited knew who Ronnie Coleman was I would be extremely worried...

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 10:29:24 PM »

he has won eight titles.......you probably can't piss straight.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 11:22:15 PM »

yep yep

Would u want to be flex wheeler now? Or a Chris Cormier?

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2014, 12:05:54 AM »
Here`s a link to an x-ray picture of his new hips:

http://instagram.com/p/rtBK77GGfp/

Most people will get a surgery of some kind in their lifetime and I have a feeling it will be a very humbling experience for some.

He`s in good spirits which is always a good thing.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2014, 12:22:07 AM »
Here`s a link to an x-ray picture of his new hips:

http://instagram.com/p/rtBK77GGfp/

Most people will get a surgery of some kind in their lifetime and I have a feeling it will be a very humbling experience for some.

He`s in good spirits which is always a good thing.

pointless, can't see the penis