Author Topic: Helmut Strebl vs Ronnie Coleman @50  (Read 11283 times)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Re: Helmut Strebl vs Ronnie Coleman @50
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 05:52:15 AM »
he s on roids and diuretics too, whats your point.

You really are a sad little fella - the guy is in great shape and you have no idea how fucking retarded you sound saying he is "on" diuretics - lol.   I have been dry as fuck and shredded like that with ZERO diuretics.
If you weren't such a woman you might stop being so jealous and actually LEARN something so that you don't stay looking like you do.
Many MANY - pros hate diuretics. That's a fucking fact. Diuretics can totally fuck up an entire contest prep and there is NOTHING they can do that cannot be done better and safer with simple water manipulation. The bottom line is that if you are lean enough you don't need them. The weak that are too afraid of their tummy hurting so they can't diet - THEY use them.

Listen man - the fact is that you are where you are in life - have what you have in life - and look how you look for ONLY one reason....  YOU. Anyone in today's world can have ANY amount of money - success - and look muscular and ripped - but you will NEVER have it until you stop being negative and jealous.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 06:21:34 AM »
You really are a sad little fella - the guy is in great shape and you have no idea how fucking retarded you sound saying he is "on" diuretics - lol.   I have been dry as fuck and shredded like that with ZERO diuretics.
If you weren't such a woman you might stop being so jealous and actually LEARN something so that you don't stay looking like you do.
Many MANY - pros hate diuretics. That's a fucking fact. Diuretics can totally fuck up an entire contest prep and there is NOTHING they can do that cannot be done better and safer with simple water manipulation. The bottom line is that if you are lean enough you don't need them. The weak that are too afraid of their tummy hurting so they can't diet - THEY use them.

Listen man - the fact is that you are where you are in life - have what you have in life - and look how you look for ONLY one reason....  YOU. Anyone in today's world can have ANY amount of money - success - and look muscular and ripped - but you will NEVER have it until you stop being negative and jealous.

You're missing the point. Just cos he isn't 280 ripped he is not a paragon of health. No way in hell he is not taking tren and likely diuretics. That's kidney and cholesterol damage. He looks great though.

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2014, 07:18:49 AM »
so guys,what would you prefer,to be for couple years a world champion than end up with every body part torn apart,hips replaced etc...
OR to be like this german guy,he trains for 30 years,and he is almost anonimus...BUT looks perfect and he is 48!!!
what is better : to have the FAME or to be healthy and still look great

Is it possible for you to make a post that is not about ronnie coleman creepy stalker.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 08:15:25 AM »
sir.......in all due respect.......this question is rather absurd.......coleman is an eight time mr Olympia......only one other human being has accomplished this feat.

Not that impressive when you consider the length of time the contest has been around and the number of people who participated in the "sport".

foodie

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2014, 06:03:35 AM »
I see Helmut at my gym sometimes. More impressive in real life than the pictures. Real 6'3, very very lean year round. Probably one of the leanest guys I've seen in real life, has that paper-thin skin look. Works out with moderate weight but has excellent form

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2014, 06:15:44 AM »
Didn't know Helmut was that tall. Must look freaky in person.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2014, 07:32:55 AM »
Is that YZYY.....or whatever
it is or is he still died??? ;)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2014, 09:55:27 AM »
50yrs old and vain as the day is long
$

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2014, 09:57:40 AM »
Can we get a picture of douche riding an escalator and perhaps one of him carrying a spare tire in a junk yard ?
a

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2014, 01:44:38 PM »
I see Helmut at my gym sometimes. More impressive in real life than the pictures. Real 6'3, very very lean year round. Probably one of the leanest guys I've seen in real life, has that paper-thin skin look. Works out with moderate weight but has excellent form

Hey Helmet, ever get a haircut?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2014, 01:53:20 PM »
If Helmet lived in America, it would be Helmets tax money that will have to pay for Ronnie's kids once Ronnie dies in a couple years. Helmet will probably live to see 80.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2014, 01:59:16 PM »
You're missing the point. Just cos he isn't 280 ripped he is not a paragon of health. No way in hell he is not taking tren and likely diuretics. That's kidney and cholesterol damage. He looks great though.

I think he looks ripped and impressive.
BUT, did he ever win anything in bodybuilding?
If not, it's like trying to compare an MVP/ Hall of famer with a guy who did well in a rec league.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2014, 03:44:06 PM »
I think he looks ripped and impressive.
BUT, did he ever win anything in bodybuilding?
If not, it's like trying to compare an MVP/ Hall of famer with a guy who did well in a rec league.

who cares what he won if he looks like this at age of 50

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2014, 06:23:37 PM »

I love this one lol, epic natural looking at the lake pose

Reminds me when someone takes a pic at the family BBQ and I tense my BBQing arm as hard as I can

I do the same.  It's an art form to know exactly when to tense the arm at just the right moment.  Get some great triceps shots doing this.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2014, 06:45:57 PM »
I do the same.  It's an art form to know exactly when to tense the arm at just the right moment.  Get some great triceps shots doing this.

Commonly called the "Go4It" pose.

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2014, 10:31:55 PM »
How a near 50 years old human body can survive with such a low fat & water content still amaze me (steroids, diuretics, etc or not).

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2014, 12:47:34 AM »

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2014, 04:35:20 AM »
6'3 and flexible:

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2014, 05:56:20 AM »
too lean, waist not big enough, heart too healthy....dead by 95.