Author Topic: People on bodybuilding forums are losers and psychos  (Read 8225 times)

lacticacid

• Getbig II
People on bodybuilding forums are losers and psychos
« on: August 15, 2014, 01:28:09 AM »
I don't post here much, but I have observed a real phenomenon.  For example this bodybuilding.com dude Gable Tostee who has been charged with murdering that girl is a good example of these  wierdos on these boards.  You know the ones, 40+ year olds bragging about sexual conquests as if they were immature 14 year olds, showing of their drugged up bodies in photos in threads, pics of the girls they dated etc etc.  Real mentally backwards types, possible psychos or borderline psychos.  The losers in school who always had to show off.

It's really easy to see how these boards attract the "Gable Tostees" of this world.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: People on bodybuilding forums are losers and psychos
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 01:31:15 AM »
you observe bodybuilding forums rather than post on them much does that makes you less of a loser? I dont think so.

lacticacid

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 01:35:05 AM »
your observe bodybuilding forums rather than post on them much does that makes you less of a loser? I dont think so.

I post.  But not all of us are obsessive weirdos..

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 01:41:13 AM »

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 01:47:54 AM »
Well welcome to the club loser!  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 01:49:27 AM »
your observe bodybuilding forums rather than post on them much does that makes you less of a loser? I dont think so.

what he is basically saying is he surfs for man pics to wank too

kid is a mess
T

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 01:54:19 AM »

kid is a mess

I call him an "fucking Idiot"! Pardon my French

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 01:55:22 AM »
I post.  But not all of us are obsessive weirdos..

Youre right.... I think most are 14 year old losers, some of us actually like to lift... Odd happenings...
(Some even like electricity.. Marty...)....

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 02:15:23 AM »
It's really easy to see how these boards attract the "lacticacids" of this world.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 02:16:22 AM »
There is a separate post in that totaee guy. What a total fuckhead he is.

MikMaq

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2014, 02:39:48 AM »

kid is a mess
Honestly lol d out loud.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2014, 02:48:55 AM »
Nothing wrong with losers and psychos. They are pretty good on forums.
O

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2014, 03:22:05 AM »
Nothing wrong with losers and psychos. They are pretty good on forums.
Exactly.

How much poorer would we be culturally without Mower, CSWOL, and Suckmymuscle?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2014, 03:26:16 AM »
you observe bodybuilding forums rather than post on them much does that makes you less of a loser? I dont think so.

i was thinkin the same thing bigro
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2014, 03:31:30 AM »
bodybuilding is a unique type of thing n besides the gym, these boards r the only other place we can discuss the thing we all love n thats training, im not going to go onto a hockey website if im into basketball right? bottom line is theres weird people n normal people on all sites whether its bodybuilding,baseball,hockey,MMA ect
R

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2014, 03:40:36 AM »
Its bigorexia, the clinical kind that unites us all.

I don't think a normal person would last here very long.

Half of us are depressed miserable we don't look like our heroes, the other half desperately trying to pin their way through to the other side.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 03:50:21 AM »
That girl fell off the balcony... What a fucked up situation if dude really didn't have anything to do with that (you know... unfortunate accidents happen).

Uncle Junior

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 04:03:14 AM »
I don't post here much, but I have observed a real phenomenon.  For example this bodybuilding.com dude Gable Tostee who has been charged with murdering that girl is a good example of these  wierdos on these boards.  You know the ones, 40+ year olds bragging about sexual conquests as if they were immature 14 year olds, showing of their drugged up bodies in photos in threads, pics of the girls they dated etc etc.  Real mentally backwards types, possible psychos or borderline psychos.  The losers in school who always had to show off.

It's really easy to see how these boards attract the "Gable Tostees" of this world.

Perhaps there are elements of truth in what you say but also many exceptions, can't make sweeping generalizations either way. Too complex an issue an and too many variety of people from all around the world in different walks of life to consider.
Your first problem (which many people have on internet forums) is that you take the antics and behavior of these people online as gospel truth.
You need to distinguish between online behavior vs real life behavior. 99% of the time they are mostly different.
While forums such as this allow many people to express feelings/behaviors which they have and do in real life in anonymity without fear or ridicule of having to conform to normal societal norms it also allows many people to live in a fantasy world, making up shit or essentially living out their ulterior egos.

Not withstanding above of course there are some real life Patrick Bateman's among us here. Bigmc is one such individual  ;)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2014, 04:08:24 AM »

Uncle Junior

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2014, 04:09:50 AM »

hahahaha........IronMeister is the fucking best, LMFAO.

Encore.  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014, 04:13:10 AM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2014, 04:19:42 AM »
Perhaps there are elements of truth in what you say but also many exceptions, can't make sweeping generalizations either way. Too complex an issue an and too many variety of people from all around the world in different walks of life to consider.
Your first problem (which many people have on internet forums) is that you take the antics and behavior of these people online as gospel truth.
You need to distinguish between online behavior vs real life behavior. 99% of the time they are mostly different.
While forums such as this allow many people you to express feelings/behaviors which they have and do in real life in anonymity without fear or ridicule of having to conform to normal societal norms it also allows many people to live in a fantasy world, making up shit or essentially living out their ulterior egos.

Not withstanding above of course there are some real life Patrick Bateman's among us here. Bigmc is one such individual  ;)

very good post,very true
R

Uncle Junior

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 04:38:27 AM »
very good post,very true

Just an illustrative example.

Now most rational, logical human beings and posters would interpret "mwah,xoxo" as tongue in cheek.

To genuine sociopaths like Bigmc (with black and white thinking) it means you have tongue in ass, are 100% bisexual and frequent Madame JoJo's on Brewer Street on a Thursday nights calling yourself Shirley.  ::)

Hope this helps
Mwah
xoxo

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2014, 04:51:09 AM »
Just an illustrative example.

Now most rational, logical human beings and posters would interpret "mwah,xoxo" as tongue in cheek.

To genuine sociopaths like Bigmc (with black and white thinking) it means you have tongue in ass, are 100% bisexual and frequent Madame JoJo's on Brewer Street on a Thursday nights calling yourself Shirley.  ::)

Hope this helps
Mwah
xoxo

Don't you think the biggest issue is that some people can't distinguish the nuances in language and therefore misinterpret things too much?  There are wide differences in culture, vocabulary and education on here.

Take you and Shizzo - in many ways you are the same type of shit stirring attention whore (I mean that with no disrespect) but whilst you are clearly an intelligent, cunning and creative European, Shizzo is a product of the substandard US public education system and has the mental capacity and flair of one week dead roadkill.