Author Topic: People on bodybuilding forums are losers and psychos  (Read 8230 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: People on bodybuilding forums are losers and psychos
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 05:54:00 AM »

That was when Falcon hired me for his paint business.

Those were some good times.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 05:57:19 AM »
I don't post here much, but I have observed a real phenomenon.  For example this bodybuilding.com dude Gable Tostee who has been charged with murdering that girl is a good example of these  wierdos on these boards.  You know the ones, 40+ year olds bragging about sexual conquests as if they were immature 14 year olds, showing of their drugged up bodies in photos in threads, pics of the girls they dated etc etc.  Real mentally backwards types, possible psychos or borderline psychos.  The losers in school who always had to show off.

It's really easy to see how these boards attract the "Gable Tostees" of this world.
how dare you ASS U ME that.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Uncle Junior

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2014, 06:09:03 AM »

You and OP actually inadvertently have touched on a topic which I have been thinking about for a while now, which is:

What makes Getbig what it is? Why are so many people (including myself) so addicted to it and why do certain posters like myself , Shizzo and others have this dying need to attention whore here and can't help it. I know the answer to that question but it's about time you do as well.

I shall explain it to you briefly in 2 parts.

Part 1

Yes clearly there are wide variety of people on here from all walks of life. A multitude of differences exist in language, education, cultural norms, values systems, ideologies, social, religious and class divides amongst other things. More often than not this will inevitably lead to apprehension, misinterpretations, mistrust and misunderstanding between posters and passions are stirred....this is to be expected.

Of course I will point out that there are many people here who understand each other perfectly well yet simply genuinely dislike each other....that is also normal human behavior.

The difference is in real life usually (unless you are an enlightened individual like myself) you tend to associate with similar people as yourself and stay away from people you dislike or have nothing in common with and MUST conform to societal governances and laws. So you have to bite your tongue, even if you don't like it.

Now here of course the anonymity that the internet affords you, along with the fact that this forum is essentially not moderated, gives it that toxic brew of posters being able to disagree, attack opposing factions (who they either dislike or have nothing in common with in real life) in a way and manner in which they would never be able to get away with in real life.

This leads to many ego battles and upmanship's. People trying to "get one over" on the opposing faction and creates a herd like mentality. This is what makes this place so highly brutal, at times vile, yet very entertaining in a macabre way....but yet oh so addictive. Before long you are hooked and you have entered what I call "The Matrix". Getbig at time is essentially like the online version of a prison system.

It's like putting a Jew and a Nazi, a black man with an AKA member, a fat slob against an Olympian, a millionaire against a milkman all in the same cell without a prison officer in sight and watching it explode as one massive sociological experiment....its just enthralling to watch.

Add in the fact the dichotomy that exists between the online world and real life and once you log off from Getbig or what I call the "Matrix" it's as if the world has come to a stand still. It actually feels like a come down at times.

This place is entrenched with sociology its plain intriguing.

I honestly view Getbig as an absolute wonder of modern art.

Some people like to spend millions on a Picasso painting and watch it hang from their walls.

I would much rather look at Getbig and get more insight into the truths and realities of human behavior and sociology.

One day I want this place on my wall and it shall be mine and all mine.

...part 2 coming

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 06:12:49 AM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2014, 08:39:22 AM »
  You know the ones, 40+ year olds bragging about sexual conquests as if they were immature 14 year olds, showing of their drugged up bodies in photos in threads, pics of the girls they dated etc etc.  Real mentally backwards types, possible psychos or borderline psychos.  The losers in school who always had to show off.
hmmmmmm  ...........  ..........  .......nahhhh!   ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2014, 08:43:35 AM »
Even as diverse as we are, we all pretty much have similar thought patterns. So many folks here that think like I do.

Last night, I was watching the movie "Sabotage" with Arnold. In the movie at one point Arnie, who is being grilled by an investigator, stands up and says, "get the fuck outta my face with your 48% bodyfat!"

My wife starts laughing hysterically and says, "he sounds just like you!"

Proud to be a GetBigger.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2014, 09:36:25 AM »
You and OP actually inadvertently have touched on a topic which I have been thinking about for a while now, which is:

What makes Getbig what it is? Why are so many people (including myself) so addicted to it and why do certain posters like myself , Shizzo and others have this dying need to attention whore here and can't help it. I know the answer to that question but it's about time you do as well.

I shall explain it to you briefly in 2 parts.

Part 1

Yes clearly there are wide variety of people on here from all walks of life. A multitude of differences exist in language, education, cultural norms, values systems, ideologies, social, religious and class divides amongst other things. More often than not this will inevitably lead to apprehension, misinterpretations, mistrust and misunderstanding between posters and passions are stirred....this is to be expected.

Of course I will point out that there are many people here who understand each other perfectly well yet simply genuinely dislike each other....that is also normal human behavior.

The difference is in real life usually (unless you are an enlightened individual like myself) you tend to associate with similar people as yourself and stay away from people you dislike or have nothing in common with and MUST conform to societal governances and laws. So you have to bite your tongue, even if you don't like it.

Now here of course the anonymity that the internet affords you, along with the fact that this forum is essentially not moderated, gives it that toxic brew of posters being able to disagree, attack opposing factions (who they either dislike or have nothing in common with in real life) in a way and manner in which they would never be able to get away with in real life.

This leads to many ego battles and upmanship's. People trying to "get one over" on the opposing faction and creates a herd like mentality. This is what makes this place so highly brutal, at times vile, yet very entertaining in a macabre way....but yet oh so addictive. Before long you are hooked and you have entered what I call "The Matrix". Getbig at time is essentially like the online version of a prison system.

It's like putting a Jew and a Nazi, a black man with an AKA member, a fat slob against an Olympian, a millionaire against a milkman all in the same cell without a prison officer in sight and watching it explode as one massive sociological experiment....its just enthralling to watch.

Add in the fact the dichotomy that exists between the online world and real life and once you log off from Getbig or what I call the "Matrix" it's as if the world has come to a stand still. It actually feels like a come down at times.

This place is entrenched with sociology its plain intriguing.

I honestly view Getbig as an absolute wonder of modern art.

Some people like to spend millions on a Picasso painting and watch it hang from their walls.

I would much rather look at Getbig and get more insight into the truths and realities of human behavior and sociology.

One day I want this place on my wall and it shall be mine and all mine.

...part 2 coming

Not sure what this guy is saying, but I think he wants to homosex a lot of Getbaggers..... ;D

lacticacid

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2014, 06:00:42 PM »
Some good, intelligent answers to my OP.  Thank you guys.  I gratefully accept your validations and also your intelligent alternative suggestions and analysis.  It helps broaden my own perspective.

Also, as expected, the weirdos also came out in force to throw lame insults.  Guess what you stupid losers, intelligent people are not influence by your girlish insults.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2014, 08:06:37 PM »
you observe bodybuilding forums rather than post on them much does that makes you less of a loser? I dont think so.

Exactly - what it makes him is an incredibly pathetic little fella. He is so mad at all those losers in high school that would slap him around. They were always talking about their girls because they were losers man. He could have had girls if he wanted them but he wasn't a loser so he stayed away from chicks. The loser hot chicks would pick on his goofy ass anyway so he showed them and instead he played dungeons and dragons with the cool kids - the winners. They would talk about how all those losers that best them up all the time were gonna get it one day!!!   

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2014, 09:49:17 PM »
LOL this thread is an interesting psychological study.  Makes me feel like I am back in Psych 101  ;D
Ψ