Author Topic: I hate "rest days"  (Read 8834 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: I hate "rest days"
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2014, 02:06:19 PM »
Oh lawd!!!!!

I can see it now.......aj wrapped  in just abearskin rug, as I slowly descend down the staircase.

"There will be fireworks tonight" I think to myself.

Little did we know that South Korea, had control over aj's chest region.

Lmao.

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2014, 02:57:26 PM »
if you don't want or need rest days you ain't training hard enough. end of story.

somewhat true but what I am trying to get across is there are so many muscles and as bodybuilders there is always areas that need improvement. I think 5 days a week is plenty but you could def use the other 2 days to work on fine tunning certain muscle areas you might be lagging or are not up to par. The few days where my work-outs are not as intense are just days where I catch up on these lagging bodyparts even if it's just forarms or maybe more work in the glutes. Now big muscle groups are diffrent but you can definately knit-pick and always find something to work on and improve.

Plus I always think it's best to work-out everyday to keep the fat burning effect going on. I think taking a few days off can slow your progress down. hell even doing a nice cardio session is fine along with a small work-out. I do agree training 7 days a week balls to the wall is not necessary! If somebody has to do that then your correct something is wrong. Alot of bodybuilders lie! The bodybuilders who are coming up and hungry train twice a day. zIt's actually the top bodybuilders who don't trai as often due to their booked schedules and all the traveling they do. Right now their is a freak NPC competitor who is training 2 times daily trying to get that pro card.

No such thing as over-training when your using anabolic steroids,HGH,anchileries and other peptides.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2014, 03:03:01 PM »
Colonial style house? You would be living my dream bro.

The rural New England area is still largely intact.

You want to retire in bliss? Retire to New England.

It's peaceful, however, the bi polar weather can drive you nuts and after the first foot of snow it gets old!

Summer is always welcome!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2014, 03:06:01 PM »
It's peaceful, however, the bi polar weather can drive you nuts and after the first foot of snow it gets old!

Summer is always welcome!

I am sure it does. I am a Florida boy, so I am sure I would hate the winter quickly.

I always laugh at people who want to come to Florida for a vacation. Maybe I am spoiled.

Go to Hawaii instead.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2014, 03:10:14 PM »
I am sure it does. I am a Florida boy, so I am sure I would hate the winter quickly.

I always laugh at people who want to come to Florida for a vacation. Maybe I am spoiled.

Go to Hawaii instead.

Maui is heaven on earth and FL in winter does offer a nice respite from the psychotic NE winters.  I'v always been about 40 miles from Boston but on a few acres with plenty of woods around. No income tax, cap gains or sales tax makes NH attractive.  Also close to mountains, ocean and lakes.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2014, 03:47:04 PM »
I live in NJ where we get a real winter and a real summer.  I want it to be summer year round. Hope to move down south where the houses and taxes are less. The people I've met from southern California seem so happy. If I lived where it's 80 degrees and sunny year round I would be too.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2014, 05:00:14 PM »

Go to Hawaii instead.

Why do you laugh at people vacationing in Florida? I just got back 2 hours ago from spending a week in Sandestin, on the panhandle. Me and my wife had an incredible time. Beautiful beaches on the gulf side. Tons of bikinis to check out as well.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2014, 05:16:08 PM »
have you ever considered never logging into getbig again? Just curious.
:D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2014, 05:22:09 PM »
I live in NJ where we get a real winter and a real summer.  I want it to be summer year round. Hope to move down south where the houses and taxes are less. The people I've met from southern California seem so happy. If I lived where it's 80 degrees and sunny year round I would be too.

Used to travel to CA a lot and love San Diego weather.  Almost moved there a couple times but could not come to terms with the crazy taxes. South has definitely become more appealing as I've gotten older. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2014, 05:23:22 PM »
Why do you laugh at people vacationing in Florida? I just got back 2 hours ago from spending a week in Sandestin, on the panhandle. Me and my wife had an incredible time. Beautiful beaches on the gulf side. Tons of bikinis to check out as well.
I have lived in Florida my entire life. You become used to it.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2014, 05:41:20 PM »

same here oldtimer,i lived in jersey my whole life also n u r right the winters r cold n the summers get hot, i just moved to delaware recently cause it was cheaper to buy a house n theres no taxes,plus most of my family live down here now.i miss jersey tho bigtime
R

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2014, 06:48:51 PM »
I have lived in Florida my entire life. You become used to it.

Yea, I get what you mean. It is like every May I see people from all over the world come to Indianapolis to watch the 500. It is the worst track to watch a race at.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2014, 11:54:58 AM »
Its good to see that there are real hardcore trainers who enjoy lifting on this site and not just juiceheads.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2014, 12:02:06 PM »
d