Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107588 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: The truth about "my beautiful boy" Michael Brown
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2014, 05:43:03 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!  

My dad and I saw DH3 in the theatres.  We both laughed out loud when we saw hapless McClaine wearing that sign.  

Then again, that movie was good for a good many laughs and more than one biting cultural insights, not the least of which was Zeus' mindless racism toward Mighty Whitey (tm).  Good old Bruce Willis' character addressed that head-on and owned Zeus/Sam Jackson's character into fucking oblivion.

Much as I loved the Lethal Weapon franchise, it wouldn't have taken that/those turns.  I was happy to see chinks as the bad guys in part IV, but part III and its pure anti-firearm nonsense ... gah.  Even the second film's anti-apartheid crap was never so repulsive, gross as the evil baddies were made out to be.  

"Have I oppressed you, have I oppressed your people in any way? You don't like me because you're a racist, you don't like me because I'm white!"  ;D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2014, 05:43:40 PM »
More White Trickery am afoot -

Dumb fuckers.......wanna be credible making a point? Learn the difference between piece mil and peacemeal.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2014, 05:51:55 PM »
Ah...I see you are desperately trying to take the discussion off topic and drag me into a straw man argument. You asked me specifically what I would expect to happen if I hit a cop. Average citizens behave in different, unpredictable ways and are not relevant here. Cops are trained to react to certain situations in a specific way. That's why I am only interested in answering your question to me - which was police specific.

Again, I repeat, I would not expect to be shot and killed if I punched a cop. I do accept that it would be incredibly unwise and stupid.

Hope you finally comprehend my answer and can keep your responses relevant to the particular scenario being proposed.
You answer I comprehend, your stupidity in this matter, I do not.

Not expecting to be shot after hitting a cop.  You are a genius.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2014, 05:55:40 PM »

No, it is. I was asked what I would expect to happen if I (me) tried to hit a cop. I answered that I wouldn't expect to be executed. It's totally relevant because it's my answer to a question posed directly to me. I am not talking about this dead guy. I am saying what I would expect to happen, or not happen, if I punched a cop.

Why use the word executed?  You could have used shot or killed.   
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2014, 06:01:29 PM »
Not expecting to be shot after hitting a cop.  You are a genius.

Well, yes.  If you use lethal force against a single, unarmed assailant, you'll have some trouble defending yourself in court.  Think of the trouble Zimmerman had, and that was in a state with a "Stand Your Ground" law.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2014, 06:03:24 PM »

Is this the same guy who got shot?  Hard to say

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2014, 06:03:47 PM »
You answer I comprehend, your stupidity in this matter, I do not.

Not expecting to be shot after hitting a cop.  You are a genius.

I wouldn't expect to be shot after a hitting a cop. I do acknowledge that it is a possibility. However, police are trained to react to being hit and to use the minimum force necessary. They are regularly fired, disciplined and prosecuted for using any force deemed excessive. The introduction of the tazer was introduced specifically to aid this.

So, I would expect a properly trained cop , keeping their cool, to not respond with lethal force. Indeed, this is how they are trained to behave in this exact, specific situation. Sorry you can't reply in a similarly reasoned way but you asked me a question, don't like the answer, but can't muster a cogent response.
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2014, 06:06:06 PM »
Well, yes.  If you use lethal force against a single, unarmed assailant, you'll have some trouble defending yourself in court.  Think of the trouble Zimmerman had, and that was in a state with a "Stand Your Ground" law.
Zimmerman had no trouble and was not even charged initially and the investigating detective from the start did not want him charged.  Only after the race baiters and morons started getting involved is when  Zimmerman was charged.

Using lethal force against unarmed assailants is VERY common and usually does not present much of a problem in determining if a shoot was justified or not.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2014, 06:06:35 PM »
Why use the word executed?  You could have used shot or killed.   

Actually, I used both.
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2014, 06:07:38 PM »
Is this the same guy who got shot?  Hard to say

???

Same clothes and the friend already said he did it.  Plus he is 6`4 290 lbs.  Pretty easy to narrow it down genius.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2014, 06:09:17 PM »
I wouldn't expect to be shot after a hitting a cop. I do acknowledge that it is a possibility. However, police are trained to react to being hit and to use the minimum force necessary. They are regularly fired, disciplined and prosecuted for using any force deemed excessive. The introduction of the tazed was introduced specifically to aid this.

So, I would expect a properly trained cop , keeping their cool, to not respond with lethal force. Indeed, this is how they are trained to behave in this exact, specific situation. Sorry you can't reply in a similarly reasoned way but you asked me a question, don't like the answer, but can't muster a cogent response.
My cogent response is that you are a moron for thinking a cop won`t shoot you after being assaulted.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2014, 06:11:15 PM »
I wouldn't expect to be shot after a hitting a cop. I do acknowledge that it is a possibility. However, police are trained to react to being hit and to use the minimum force necessary. They are regularly fired, disciplined and prosecuted for using any force deemed excessive. The introduction of the tazer was introduced specifically to aid this.

You hit a cop....expect to die.  If he had pushed me, he'd be pushing up daisies like he is now....except with more bullets.  Once you assault an officer, that's pretty much the end of the line for ya.  

Then despite the fact that this guy was obviously a piece of shit who robbed old ladies.  Here's comes a protest followed by looting and burning of stores and buildings.....why the fuck hasn't Sharpton spoken about that???

We need new black leaders...period.  These other asswipes need to go
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2014, 06:11:37 PM »
Actually, I used both.

Why?  The words aren't interchangeable.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2014, 06:13:07 PM »
  Then why do they have batons and tazers? They are trained to avoid killing people that punch them. I am sorry you know so little about law enforcement training. That's why you try to keep veering off into "average citizen" discussions.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2014, 06:13:49 PM »

You hit a cop....expect to die.  If he had pushed me, he'd be pushing up daisies like he is now....except with more bullets.  Once you assault an officer, that's pretty much the end of the line for ya.  

Come on Vince. DA spat in your face and you did shit.
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2014, 06:15:34 PM »

DA is in the same place as this kid as well.  Like the kid, DA also didn't use his head and made very stupid decisions.
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2014, 06:17:11 PM »

;D

DA is in the same place as this kid as well.  Like the kid, DA also didn't use his head and made very stupid decisions.

Haha years after it happened, and not by any of your doing.  You stood there and took it, so stop acting like you're a tough guy

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2014, 06:17:44 PM »
For the most part Vince was respectful concerning the death of Keith but it always seemed like it was more personal between Vince and DA.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2014, 06:23:20 PM »
Why?  The words aren't interchangeable.

Why not? Depends on the scenario. Are you saying that it is impossible for somebody to be shot and killed and executed at the same time?

O

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2014, 06:25:48 PM »

Then despite the fact that this guy was obviously a piece of shit who robbed old ladies.  Here's comes a protest followed by looting and burning of stores and buildings.....why the fuck hasn't Sharpton spoken about that???

We need new black leaders...period.  These other asswipes need to go

Bravo Melvin......good to see you see through the Sharpton/Jackson race baiting charade.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2014, 06:27:55 PM »
Once Al Sharpton and company learn about that and the robbery, they will slowly try to pack up and act like nothing happened.

The police did that neighborhood a favor and they destroy it as a result.  Crazy. 

:D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2014, 06:37:23 PM »
Why not? Depends on the scenario. Are you saying that it is impossible for somebody to be shot and killed and executed at the same time?

Of course not but the use of the word was unnecessary.  You're ascribing a specific intent to the shooter and in doing so change the nature of the scenario.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2014, 06:42:21 PM »
;D

Haha years after it happened, and not by any of your doing.  You stood there and took it, so stop acting like you're a tough guy

No, I sat back and watched him die a very slow and painful death while listening to him cry for life and "to be normal".  Very sad but I warned him many times including live on Off-Topic Radio....and he didn't listen
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2014, 06:44:16 PM »
if i hit a cop i would expect a 50/50 chance id get shot and possibly die

Yeah, but what if the cop you hit is a student of electricity?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2014, 06:48:37 PM »
Funny how they loot a QT store, but never seem upset enough to break in and loot the police station......