Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107736 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: The truth about "my beautiful boy" Michael Brown
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2014, 08:42:10 AM »
Punch a cop you will get your ass kicked and go to jail.

Two guys knock a cop down, then hit him, then go for his gun because they are trying to avoid a robbery charge = expect to get shot.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2014, 09:27:28 AM »
Exactly, supposed to use as much force as needed to subdue the assailant. Which creates judgement call grey area, that's why you need video.

If the officer is under a threat they feel is intending to incapacitate or kill them, they can use deadly force.  This is especially true if the threat is larger, possess a weapon or is reaching for a weapon.  Once a person goes beyond simply resisting to aggressively attacking, all bets are off and the officer is well in his rights to assume the force used by the attacker threatens his life.

By the way,  a couple of weeks ago a young child was killed by a stray bullet in the same general area.  No riot for tye little guy.
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2014, 09:37:01 AM »
then you're a moron. Cops can't use lethal force unless faced with an assailant using lethal force against them. they have to respond like for like. cops get assaulted every single day. they can't just shoot everybody that does it. thank fuck.

As soon as the "beautiful boy" assaulted the cop and reached for his gun, lethal force was justifiable.

The irony here is that the protesting (rioting) neeguls never think anyone in their "community" should be held accountable and responsible, or have repercussions for their actions.

The only slight interest I find in any of this shit is when the Mom and 3-4 younger siblings come on TV crying about how "he a good boy" and all of them have different last names.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2014, 09:42:39 AM »
As soon as the "beautiful boy" assaulted the cop and reached for his gun, lethal force was justifiable.

The irony here is that the protesting (rioting) neeguls never think anyone in their "community" should be held accountable and responsible, or have repercussions for their actions.

The only slight interest I find in any of this shit is when the Mom and 3-4 younger siblings come on TV crying about how "he a good boy" and all of them have different last names.

He doesnt even have to reach for the gun.  If the officer is overwhelmed and unable to defend himself he has every right to assume the force used against him will be deadly. 
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2014, 09:49:29 AM »
He doesnt even have to reach for the gun.  If the officer is overwhelmed and unable to defend himself he has every right to assume the force used against him will be deadly. 

I agree.....I have ZERO problem with officers defending themselves against these pieces of shit.

We had a school shooting in CT earlier this year, the police "militarized" the area, not one fucking word from Eric Holder.

These neeguls are rioting and looting so the police "militarize" the area to restore order and Eric Holder is screaming to high heaven against it.

If Obama had a son, he'd be a "beautiful boy" too.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
Re: CNN anchor playing dumb on what a robbery is.
« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2014, 09:49:56 AM »

I love it!  Of course CNN has to tap dance their way around this story.  Of course the anchor will be and African American man. The heads of CNN know they can't appear racist in their reporting of this story.

Great work Mr Adonis on uncovering this video and the radio show.  When are you going to see the light about the Democratic party?   

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2014, 09:52:49 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #157 on: August 16, 2014, 09:58:37 AM »
I agree.....I have ZERO problem with officers defending themselves against these pieces of shit.

We had a school shooting in CT earlier this year, the police "militarized" the area, not one fucking word from Eric Holder.

These neeguls are rioting and looting so the police "militarize" the area to restore order and Eric Holder is screaming to high heaven against it.

If Obama had a son, he'd be a "beautiful boy" too.

The last thing an officer wants to be is incapacitated.   All of this is the same old bullshit.  It seems to be that the black community only cares about murder when the victim is black and the shooter non-black or off white in the Zimmerman case
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #158 on: August 16, 2014, 10:00:53 AM »
Try avoiding muddling the conversation by creating scenarios that arent relevant to the conversation.

The only thing muddled is your brain. I've given you very clear and reasoned answers yet you persistently reply "I don't understand" and tell me what is relevant when it's up to me to decide what is relevant if I want to make a point.

O

Simple Simon

« Reply #159 on: August 16, 2014, 10:01:05 AM »
1 jarring difference is those people murdered others, this guy was murdered.

everyone wants to take some extreme side, when the truth lies in the middle.

Isn't saying "this guy was murdered" straying into "taking an extreme side"?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #160 on: August 16, 2014, 10:02:33 AM »
Isn't saying "this guy was murdered" straying into "taking an extreme side"?

Exactly my point.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2014, 10:04:03 AM »
If the officer is under a threat they feel is intending to incapacitate or kill them, they can use deadly force.  This is especially true if the threat is larger, possess a weapon or is reaching for a weapon.  Once a person goes beyond simply resisting to aggressively attacking, all bets are off and the officer is well in his rights to assume the force used by the attacker threatens his life.

By the way,  a couple of weeks ago a young child was killed by a stray bullet in the same general area.  No riot for tye little guy.

Obviously. Reaching for a Police officer's weapon would leave you open to retaliatory lethal force.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2014, 10:06:46 AM »
The last thing an officer wants to be is incapacitated.   All of this is the same old bullshit.  It seems to be that the black community only cares about murder when the victim is black and the shooter non-black or off white in the Zimmerman case

If a drunk, obnoxious, middle class white kid on Spring break took a half-hearted swing at a Cop would you advocate him being shot and killed?

Would you not class that as excessive force not appropriate to the situation?
O

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2014, 10:06:51 AM »
Now the brits are in on it -

No justice, no peace Guvnor.

Label this an act of aggression toward the sovereign lands of the United States and send heavily armed 4,000 marines.

And then let the demonstration begin.....

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2014, 10:08:28 AM »
If a drunk, obnoxious, middle class white kid on Spring break took a half-hearted swing at a Cop would you advocate him being shot and killed?

Your hypothetical is too generic.....just enough so to suit your side of the argument.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 16, 2014, 10:09:35 AM »
Your hypothetical is too generic.....just enough so to suit your side of the argument.

I don't agree. This happens all the time on Spring Break. To be honest, I don't really have a "side" of the argument. I just don't accept that punching a police officer - as irresponsible and stupid as that is - automatically gives him/her the right to kill you. The law agrees.
O

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2014, 10:09:59 AM »
let's get the ballistics report.  If he was shot in the back from 24 inches away, it was an execution.  If he was shot in the gut from beneath from 2 inches away, it was self defense.  witnesses are pretty unreliable.  Cops will lie to protect their career, and his buddy will like to stay out of jail.  I would trust the word of neither.  I'd trust the bullet hole.
These were my thoughts exactly.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2014, 10:12:14 AM »

Again, you're framing your hypothetical scenario in an extremely bias way by using terms like half hearted swing. 
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2014, 10:12:56 AM »
I don't agree. This happens all the time on Spring Break.

Okay....he's 6'-5" and 300 lbs, he's drunk, what vacation from school he is on is irrelevant, just committed what is possibly armed robbery, is being apprehended, and when the cop turns away he tries to punch him in the back of the head and take his gun...

DOA.

And I'd have no problem with it.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 16, 2014, 10:14:28 AM »
Again, you're framing your hypothetical scenario in an extremely bias way by using terms like half hearted swing.  

It's not bias. I am demonstrating that there are different levels of threat and a police officer has to - is trained to, actually - make an instant threat assessment and act accordingly.

In this particular case it's not a mean, street thug with tear drop tatts trying to take his gun - it's a half-hearted swing from a drunk idiot.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 16, 2014, 10:15:21 AM »
Okay....he's 6'-5" and 300 lbs, he's drunk, what vacation from school he is on is irrelevant, just committed what is possibly armed robbery, is being apprehended, and when the cop turns away he tries to punch him in the back of the head and take his gun...

DOA.

Neither would I. Not at all.
O

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #171 on: August 16, 2014, 10:17:10 AM »

It's not bias. I am demonstrating that there are different levels of threat and a police officer has to - is trained to, actually - make an instant threat assessment and act accordingly.

Youre scenario isnt an appropriate comparison to the Brown case unless you do believe brown only threw a half hearted swing.  Otherwise,  its irrelevant.  
A

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: August 16, 2014, 10:17:38 AM »

DOA.

YES I would shoot his spring break white ass!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 16, 2014, 10:18:47 AM »

We know that.

You know that.

Same way an officer that pulls a car over at night on the south side of Chicago approaches the situation differently than an officer pulling over a car at noon on Sunday in Fort Nelson, Iowa.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #174 on: August 16, 2014, 10:21:43 AM »
We know that.

You know that.

Same way an officer that pulls a car over at night on the south side of Chicago approaches the situation differently than an officer pulling over a car at noon on Sunday in Fort Nelson, Iowa.

Very true.  Circumstances change the situation.  The officer is in this kids neighborhood with at least one of Browns friends in close proximity.  Becoming incapacitated is very dangerous.
A