Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107647 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: The truth about "my beautiful boy" Michael Brown
« Reply #175 on: August 16, 2014, 10:24:44 AM »
YES I would shoot his spring break white ass!

Hi George.....welcome to Getbag.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #176 on: August 16, 2014, 10:25:11 AM »

Youre scenario isnt an appropriate comparison to the Brown case unless you do believe brown only threw a half hearted swing.  Otherwise,  its irrelevant.  

Jesus, I thought you were just playing dumb. I am not talking about the Brown case. I am reasonably confident that it will come out that lethal force was justified.

My only issue is with the assertion and blanket statement that if you hit a police officer, they can kill you. They can't and the law states that.

Hence a scenario where lethal force is not justified. There are different levels of threat and Cops are trained to assess them. That's all I'm saying. I'm not defending thugs that have it coming.
O

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #177 on: August 16, 2014, 10:29:15 AM »
Jesus, I thought you were just playing dumb. I am not talking about the Brown case. I am reasonably confident that it will come out that lethal force was justified.

My only issue is with the assertion and blanket statement that if you hit a police officer, they can kill you. They can't and the law states that.

Hence a scenario were lethal force is not justified. There are different levels of threat and Cops are trained to assess them. That's all I'm saying. I'm not defending thugs that have it coming.

If the scenario isnt applicable to the brown case how is it relevent?   I havent argued that hitting an officer means they can kill you. 
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #178 on: August 16, 2014, 10:31:13 AM »
If the scenario isnt applicable to the brown case how is it relevent?   I havent argued that hitting an officer means they can kill you. 

Read the thread again. This has been a complete waste of time. I knew I should have ignored you when I saw "Team Shizzo" on your profile.
O

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #179 on: August 16, 2014, 10:36:34 AM »
Read the thread again. This has been a complete waste of time. I knew I should have ignored you when I saw "Team Shizzo" on your profile.

You read the thread again.  All of your scenarios are irrelevant.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #180 on: August 16, 2014, 10:36:50 AM »
When the rioting is over, can we please hold the local community of Ferguson responsible for clean up and rebuilding? Withhold all they Obama bucks until this is paid for?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: CNN anchor playing dumb on what a robbery is.
« Reply #181 on: August 16, 2014, 11:58:37 AM »
Boy was that anchor beating around the bush while reporting.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: August 16, 2014, 12:10:11 PM »
What an idiot, stuttering and stammering, trying to defend that animal.
And they wonder why so many of us have the opinions of them we do.
You'd never see a white anchor going so far out of his way to make excuses for a white thug.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #183 on: August 16, 2014, 12:13:14 PM »
Why in the world does that fucking maggot have a platform, though?
Because no bird wants to eat the maggot yet.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #184 on: August 16, 2014, 12:43:21 PM »
Punching a cop once and then just standing there does not warrant retaliation with lethal force, as some seem to believe.  That doesn't seem to be the case here though.

They really need to equip all cops with GoPro cameras.  It would reduce misconduct and would help to exonerate policemen in situations like this.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #185 on: August 16, 2014, 12:44:36 PM »
When the rioting is over, can we please hold the local community of Ferguson responsible for clean up and rebuilding? Withhold all they Obama bucks until this is paid for?

That would require some hard work.

Better ship some migrant workers over there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #186 on: August 16, 2014, 01:04:31 PM »
Punching a cop once and then just standing there does not warrant retaliation with lethal force, as some seem to believe.  That doesn't seem to be the case here though.

They really need to equip all cops with GoPro cameras.  It would reduce misconduct and would help to exonerate policemen in situations like this.
???

Punching a cop once can knock the cop out.  When he comes to, do you not think he would shoot you? He sure would be legally able to do so.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #187 on: August 16, 2014, 01:10:52 PM »
The fat cigar thief was really disgustingly fat and needed to be put down.  I learned on getbig that fat people aren't really people.
a

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #188 on: August 16, 2014, 01:11:42 PM »
So little is being made in the media that Brown, his accomplice, was the one who gave account that he had hands held up. Instead they show brainwashed kids posing in the spot he was shot with their hands up.... wtf is the media playing at? Completely biased coverage, undermining law enforcement and inciting TNB.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 16, 2014, 01:27:47 PM »
So little is being made in the media that Brown, his accomplice, was the one who gave account that he had hands held up. Instead they show brainwashed kids posing in the spot he was shot with their hands up.... wtf is the media playing at? Completely biased coverage, undermining law enforcement and inciting TNB.
Exactly.  No evidence whatsoever suggests his hands were up.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #190 on: August 16, 2014, 01:33:25 PM »
Punching a cop once and then just standing there does not warrant retaliation with lethal force, as some seem to believe.  That doesn't seem to be the case here though.

They really need to equip all cops with GoPro cameras.  It would reduce misconduct and would help to exonerate policemen in situations like this.

I think a lot of people can see the difference between this case and the fact that police can't just shoot people that assault them. cops are punched, attacked, kicked, pushed, spit on (one for Melvin there) every day. if they started blowing away everybody that did that we'd be Iraq or some other shithole.

the police uphold the law, they aren't above it. they can't just shoot violent assholes. lot of betas on here that no doubt are scared of pigs and happy to surrender their rights and worship and fat donut eating fuckstick with a badge.  ::) ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 16, 2014, 01:57:54 PM »
I think a lot of people can see the difference between this case and the fact that police can't just shoot people that assault them. cops are punched, attacked, kicked, pushed, spit on (one for Melvin there) every day. if they started blowing away everybody that did that we'd be Iraq or some other shithole.

the police uphold the law, they aren't above it. they can't just shoot violent assholes. lot of betas on here that no doubt are scared of pigs and happy to surrender their rights and worship and fat donut eating fuckstick with a badge.  ::) ::)
::)

Depends on the assault genius.  The moment a cop feels his life is in danger is the moment he can shoot. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #192 on: August 16, 2014, 02:02:27 PM »

They have the right to defend their lives from deadly force.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 16, 2014, 02:11:18 PM »

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #194 on: August 16, 2014, 02:13:06 PM »
::)

Depends on the assault genius.  The moment a cop feels his life is in danger is the moment he can shoot.  

you've shown yourself to be totally ignorant on this matter. whenever a cop fires a gun at shoots at somebody there is a shitload of paperwork. he better have probable cause and a strong case for feeling is life is in danger . like the use of lethal force being used against him. it ain't enough to say "I felt in danger of losing my life". he has to show he followed protocol.

you know fuck all about this. you'd probably bake him a cookie, shine his badge and suck his dick like a little pussy.  ;D ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #195 on: August 16, 2014, 02:14:56 PM »
They have the right to defend their lives from deadly force.

no shit, Sherlock.  ::) ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 16, 2014, 02:15:37 PM »
you've shown yourself to be totally ignorant on this matter. whenever a cop fires a gun at shoots at somebody there is a shitload of paperwork. he better have probable ause and a strong case for feeling is life is in danger . like the use of lethal force being used against him. it ain't enough to say "I felt in danger of losing my life". he has to show he followed protocol.

you know fuck all about this. you'd probably bake him a cookie, shine his badge and suck his dick like a little pussy.  ;D ;D
Pecan Pies for life from me to this officer.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: August 16, 2014, 02:16:00 PM »
Missouri's Governor Nixon just announced a 12am to 5am curfew for Ferguson. Stay tuned for for a wild night.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #198 on: August 16, 2014, 02:17:36 PM »
Pecan Pies for life from me to this officer.

I'll shoot one of these thugs for a lifetime supply of your Pecan Pies!!  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 16, 2014, 02:18:00 PM »
Missouri's Governor Nixon just announced a 12am to 5am curfew for Ferguson. Stay tuned for for a wild night.

Crazy how they have all that energy to loot and whatnot after a hard day's work.

See what I did?