Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107767 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: The truth about "my beautiful boy" Michael Brown
« Reply #200 on: August 16, 2014, 02:19:57 PM »
Crazy how they have all that energy to loot and whatnot after a hard day's work.

See what I did?

Yeah I see.

Their busy hours robbing houses normally fall 12am to 5 am.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: August 16, 2014, 02:20:10 PM »

in the uk they would be sent to prison for this

in the uk some kid got five years for trying to incite people to riot on his facebook page
T

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #202 on: August 16, 2014, 02:23:33 PM »
well hang on, if pecan pies are being passed around I won't say no. the porker doesn't need 'em all.  ;D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #203 on: August 16, 2014, 02:25:35 PM »

in the uk some kid got five years for trying to incite people to riot on his facebook page

Four years. Same thing went through my head.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 16, 2014, 02:30:42 PM »
Oh man, this just gets better and better. 
Mike Brown was an "aspiring rapper". He has some freestyles on Sound Cloud as "Big Mike". Here are some lyrics:

I ain't racist really,

but I’m down with black and brown.

Those who are last shall be first,

Whites on the bottom now.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #205 on: August 16, 2014, 02:33:04 PM »

Mike Brown was an "aspiring rapper". He has some freestyles on Soundcloud as "Big Mike". Here are some lyrics:

I ain't racist really,

Chimp out wanking material.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 16, 2014, 02:34:49 PM »
Tragic loss, seemed like a sweet kid.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #207 on: August 16, 2014, 03:14:06 PM »

Mike Brown was an "aspiring rapper". He has some freestyles on Soundcloud as "Big Mike". Here are some lyrics:

I ain't racist really,

Some choice cuts -

http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/08/ michael-brown-slain-black-teenager-was-an-aspiring-rapper/ .

Money, hoes and getting shot by 5-0, all a brother knows.

Edit: For some reason, the site changes the link, just copy and paste it without the space.

Fakechestguy

« Reply #208 on: August 16, 2014, 03:15:55 PM »
future 1st round draft pick  (pick any sport)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #209 on: August 16, 2014, 03:34:28 PM »

They play that game.....until they learn a hard lesson that old white money still runs the U.S. of A....

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #210 on: August 16, 2014, 04:21:04 PM »

Seems to jive with reports that the kid doubled back on the officer.

Also Dr. Baden will conduct second autopsy, this is good news, as he is a reasonably straight shooter.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #211 on: August 16, 2014, 04:26:56 PM »

Also Dr. Baden will conduct second autopsy, this is good news, as he is a reasonably straight shooter.

You could have cctv of the perp pulling a gun, shooting and missing the cop with the cop firing back and it wouldn't sway people at this stage. The agenda is out Nd propaganda machine isnin full swi g.. Videos of the robbery are character assasination apparently. Sorry phone acting up in rain

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #212 on: August 16, 2014, 04:33:50 PM »
Was Michael Brown shot by a black cop?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #213 on: August 16, 2014, 04:37:55 PM »
The majority of these people don't want justice, they want stuff. 

It's called thievery.  It matters not if the "cause" is an NBA title or some thug getting shot by the police instead of a rival gang.  When its a rival gang these same people wind up walking down the local version of MLK Blvd holding hands and singing "We Shall Overcome".  This is what comes of indentured servitude.  Welfare for votes and that goes across the board.  Black, white, red, yellow, brown or any combination thereof.  The product of the Democratic Party - "The Great Society".

Make no mistake, educated black people despise this chaff too.  I've been in areas of the country where the filth are as pale as the horse of death and white trash litters the landscape like a windblown landfill.   Shit comes in all colors and no matter the shade it still stinks.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #214 on: August 16, 2014, 05:07:23 PM »

Hmmm...
A level headed individual doing his research...quite rare.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #215 on: August 16, 2014, 05:59:31 PM »
Here's a thought black people: instead of taking time to riot, take time to not abandon your kids so they don't end up like this poor young chap

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: August 16, 2014, 06:22:01 PM »
Darren Wilson, the cop that shot "Big Mike"

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #217 on: August 16, 2014, 06:25:06 PM »
Exactly, supposed to use as much force as needed to subdue the assailant. Which creates judgement call grey area, that's why you need video.
if they fear their life is in danger they can use deadly physical force...cop took a beating to face and perp was coming back at him,if he overpowers the cop(the cop doesn't have super powers) then he gains control of officers gun-lights out-game over...just like the fool that charged Tony Stewart caused his own death,Mikey Brown caused his own death by charging the cop...too many of todays fools think its a video game and there is a reset button..guess what real life has no reset button and you have to deal with the consequences

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #218 on: August 16, 2014, 06:30:45 PM »
Here's a thought black people: instead of taking time to riot, take time to not abandon your kids so they don't end up like this poor young chap

No free tvs in that deal. Its only a matter of time until the narrative shifts to rationalize Browns less than gentle behavior..  My prediction is the shift will be toward claiming brown had learning disabilities or some kind of mental defect that made him incapable of making right choices. 
A

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: August 16, 2014, 07:04:26 PM »
The officer involved just might be Plastic Man. Tonight the attorney for Browns "friend and witness" said on TV that the first part of the confrontation the "the officer reached out of the car window and grabbed Michael's throat." Hmmmm OK, Michael is 6'5" and the officer was seated in his squad car no doubt buckled....arm so long he could reach Michael's throat.

This attorney is the former Mayor of St. Louis. If I lived in Mo I would have a For Sale sign on my front lawn.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: August 16, 2014, 07:10:30 PM »
Missouri's Governor Nixon just announced a 12am to 5am curfew for Ferguson. Stay tuned for for a wild night.
This is going to be very interesting tonight. THe State trooper said he will ask people to go home nicely, instead of using any force.  Good luck with that.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #221 on: August 16, 2014, 07:14:53 PM »
The officer involved just might be Plastic Man. Tonight the attorney for Browns "friend and witness" said on TV that the first part of the confrontation the "the officer reached out of the car window and grabbed Michael's throat." Hmmmm OK, Michael is 6'5" and the officer was seated in his squad car no doubt buckled....arm so long he could reach Michael's throat.

This attorney is the former Mayor of St. Louis. If I lived in Mo I would have a For Sale sign on my front lawn.

I used to live in St Louis.  There have been many For Sale signs in all the Northern suburbs for years.  

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: August 16, 2014, 07:15:41 PM »
Seems the police have a different strategy every night. Last night they basically just stood back and let the looters loot.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: August 16, 2014, 07:38:31 PM »
Seems the police have a different strategy every night. Last night they basically just stood back and let the looters loot.
Biggest joke ever for people to get away with this, while the law watches.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: August 16, 2014, 08:19:31 PM »

The worlds press has been calling them fascist military baby killers for a week, they can't win.

Let the animals destroy their own zoo, hopefully a few hundred more "good boys" will end up like rev Als precious angel Michael