Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107734 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: The truth about "my beautiful boy" Michael Brown
« Reply #225 on: August 16, 2014, 08:22:41 PM »
Biggest joke ever for people to get away with this, while the law watches.

Are you talking about our immigration laws and illegal border jumpers?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #226 on: August 16, 2014, 10:39:03 PM »
::)

Depends on the assault genius.  The moment a cop feels his life is in danger is the moment he can shoot. 

That's EXTREMELY subjective. So if a 95 year old person accidentally bumps a cop while walking down the street, and the cop feels like his life is in danger, he can shoot the old person?  ??? ???

Now this is an extreme example. I recognize that. I am just pointing out the flaw that there has to be some parameters of what constitutes a cops life being in danger. Is there? I am sure there are some guidelines surrounding this. It can't be as simple, "if you feel your life is in danger, shoot."
X

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #227 on: August 17, 2014, 12:46:50 AM »
That's EXTREMELY subjective. So if a 95 year old person accidentally bumps a cop while walking down the street, and the cop feels like his life is in danger, he can shoot the old person?  ??? ???

Now this is an extreme example. I recognize that. I am just pointing out the flaw that there has to be some parameters of what constitutes a cops life being in danger. Is there? I am sure there are some guidelines surrounding this. It can't be as simple, "if you feel your life is in danger, shoot."
yes it is subjective BUT the above scenario would result in the cop being indicted by a grand jury as they would see thru the charade/lie...but different scenario-cop is being punched and physically overwhelmed,before he loses consciousness he realizes hes in fear for his life if knocked out would be justified in using deadly physical force to stop the attack

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 17, 2014, 06:53:06 AM »
The majority of these people don't want justice, they want stuff.  

It's called thievery.  It matters not if the "cause" is an NBA title or some thug getting shot by the police instead of a rival gang.  When its a rival gang these same people wind up walking down the local version of MLK Blvd holding hands and singing "We Shall Overcome".  This is what comes of indentured servitude.  Welfare for votes and that goes across the board.  Black, white, red, yellow, brown or any combination thereof.  The product of the Democratic Party - "The Great Society".

Make no mistake, educated black people despise this chaff too.  I've been in areas of the country where the filth are as pale as the horse of death and white trash litters the landscape like a windblown landfill.   Shit comes in all colors and no matter the shade it still stinks.

Same thing happened in the UK a couple of years ago when a criminal on the way to carry out a hit was killed by an armed response unit. The degenerates were looting for a full week. The joke was that the bookstores weren't touched lol. In my city, the only reason it stopped was because the looters knew if they went out, pakistani vigilantes would have butchered them. The only way to make them stop is to put the fear of death into them.

The funny thing is they loot, destroy people lives and businesses, beat and kill people in mobs but then they still have the audacity to go onto national tv and claim to be the victims. Epic chip on the shoulder mentality. It is the same in the uk as it is in the usa

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 17, 2014, 09:06:47 AM »
What the fuck is happening? Why do media and ppl tolerate this shit from blacks. They do this stupid knock out game where they always hit white people (please add a video wheres where it is a black hitting  another black), now shit like this, same as that travion martin or whatever.
Now these fucks are coming to europe, france is already fucked, Uk soon they are coming and coming, but eu and usa is sending food to africa, not educate understanding(I think?) that these brown fucks cant even feed their children. They should send them condoms and thats it. And the saddest thing is that they always cry about minority status and get what they want + if you can vote for a black person then blacks will vote for him just because hes black, like its it is with obanana.
sorry for my english, lol, but iam angry for this blindness.

Your english is actually pretty decent bro.

I edited a few parts for you but other than that it was written pretty well.  :)

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: August 17, 2014, 12:11:52 PM »
Your english is actually pretty decent bro.

I edited a few parts for you but other than that it was written pretty well.  :)

thanks bud, + i was raging  ;D ;D ;D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: August 17, 2014, 12:33:20 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #232 on: August 17, 2014, 12:46:06 PM »
Are you talking about our immigration laws and illegal border jumpers?
All of it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #233 on: August 17, 2014, 01:35:33 PM »

I like the liberal vision of diversity more, where everyone in the world speaks one of two languages and has the same brown eyes, hair, and skin.  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #234 on: August 17, 2014, 02:13:11 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #235 on: August 17, 2014, 02:19:35 PM »
Black Panthers Lead Death Chant for Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, MO

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 17, 2014, 02:20:59 PM »

Diversity is a beautiful thing.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #237 on: August 17, 2014, 02:46:13 PM »

Will lead to a rise in KKK enrollment......you won't have cut those holes in your pillow cases for nothing now.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #240 on: August 17, 2014, 03:06:32 PM »
3 dead and 16 wounded in Chicago. Where is Al Sharpton?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-man-wounded-in-driveby-shooting-in-east-side-neighborhood-20140816-story.html

This is the hypocrisy of it all and why none of this means anything.
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #241 on: August 17, 2014, 03:07:41 PM »
Once Al Sharpton and company learn about that and the robbery, they will slowly try to pack up and act like nothing happened.

The police did that neighborhood a favor and they destroy it as a result.  Crazy. 

The same thing recently happened here, in NYC.

During an arrest, a cop choked a guy who looked very much like this beautiful boy. The guy ended up dying. Sharpton threatened massive protests, then, it came out that the guy had 30+ arrests on his record.

Things quickly quieted down.

Simple Simon

« Reply #242 on: August 17, 2014, 03:09:55 PM »
The same thing recently happened here, in NYC.

During an arrest, a cop choked a guy who looked very much like this beautiful boy. The guy ended up dying. Sharpton threatened massive protests, then, it came out that the guy had 30+ arrests on his record.

Things quickly quieted down.
You have to be careful with these "gentle giants", giants are seldom friendly, do these people not read nursery rhymes?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #243 on: August 17, 2014, 03:10:57 PM »
At times like these, I remember the inspirational words from Ashtray Martin's dad, "DEEBA DOBBA DEEBA DOBBA."
~

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #244 on: August 17, 2014, 03:13:51 PM »
At times like these, I remember the inspirational words from Ashtray Martin's dad, "DEEBA DOBBA DEEBA DOBBA."

;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: August 17, 2014, 04:35:34 PM »
His memorial

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #246 on: August 17, 2014, 04:38:15 PM »
His memorial

A demonstration of a complete lack of priorities.
A

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #247 on: August 17, 2014, 04:39:40 PM »
His memorial

I've never laughed so hard at a memorial in my life. Thanks for that

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: August 17, 2014, 04:42:46 PM »
A demonstration of a complete lack of priorities.

I like to think if I was Michael Brown people would leave bottles of ProTan, and posing trunks.   :D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #249 on: August 17, 2014, 06:19:13 PM »
Same thing happened in the UK a couple of years ago when a criminal on the way to carry out a hit was killed by an armed response unit. The degenerates were looting for a full week. The joke was that the bookstores weren't touched lol. In my city, the only reason it stopped was because the looters knew if they went out, pakistani vigilantes would have butchered them. The only way to make them stop is to put the fear of death into them.

The funny thing is they loot, destroy people lives and businesses, beat and kill people in mobs but then they still have the audacity to go onto national tv and claim to be the victims. Epic chimp on the shoulder mentality. It is the same in the uk as it is in the usa

Fixed.