Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107222 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Michael Brown - Autopsy show all bullets were fired from front-no hands up
« Reply #300 on: August 17, 2014, 11:21:02 PM »
At this point how many sons does he have now??

Tons... lol

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #301 on: August 17, 2014, 11:26:10 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-brown-autopsy-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html

Autopsy Shows Michael Brown Was Struck at Least 6 Times

By FRANCES ROBLES and JULIE BOSMANAUG. 17, 2014

FERGUSON, Mo. — Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found.

One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front.

Looks like the coroner let his 8 years old take notes for him.  Fuckin' scribble!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: August 17, 2014, 11:29:56 PM »
Tons... lol

First, second, and third stringers. The whole team.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Autopsy shows all bullets were fired into his front without hands up.
« Reply #303 on: August 17, 2014, 11:39:06 PM »
Doesn't matter. Activists aren't intrested in facts or the law.

As usual, you are in the meat of this kind of thread.  I could give a shit about the case, but as I've said before, an Afro-descent MMA fighter must be out of his fucking mind to pay for your services.  You got a lot of underlying issues with people of Afro-descent, and it ain't the gimmick kind of shit I talk about when it comes  to Mexicans and Asians.  Your shit is heart felt.  You got issues little man.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #304 on: August 18, 2014, 12:09:15 AM »
It seems as if the governor has ordered the National Guard to Ferguson.

Shit must be really hitting the fan.

https://news.yahoo.com/missouri-governor-sends-national-guard-ferguson-070038626.html

agenda21nwo

« Reply #305 on: August 18, 2014, 01:26:33 AM »
And the idiocy known as "240 is back" continues.  The police didn't change their story.  They said the victim was not INITIALLY pulled over for the robbery.   They were INITIALLY pulled over for disruptinf traffic.  Police carry this fancy devicd called a radio. Some time while they were pulled over, he received the info on the robbery suspect.   You seem pretty slow, so I will spell it out for you: it demonstrates the officer approached them with no awareness to the robbery, thus he didn't approach them with gun drawn. 

I watched you lie and distort the entire trayvon martin casd and it looks like you are gonna attempt to do it here.  You are not a police expert nor or you an expert in law. Stick to whatever it is you are good at which is apparently not the process of logic or telling the truth

240 is Back is a paid government spammer.  It's called an "Obama Bot."

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: August 18, 2014, 01:29:43 AM »
240 is Back is a paid government spammer.  It's called an "Obama Bot."

:)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #307 on: August 18, 2014, 04:06:35 AM »
Cock too small, would not hit.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Michael Brown - The truth about "my beautiful boy"
« Reply #308 on: August 18, 2014, 04:14:43 AM »
Just watched Sky News. The video of robbery, the accomplice's lies... all forgotten. Just WHITE policeman shot UNARMED black TEENAGER followed by photos of him as a child.

Try this. Black criminal, 6ft4 290lbs, leaving scene of violent robbery in which he assaulted a staff member, resisted arrest and, with his accomplice in the robbery, attempted to attack a policeman who had stopped him for a different offence. He is said to have reached for the policeman's gun, though this is disputed, and the policeman then shot him. Initial reports that he had his hands up are unreliable and likely fabricated as they came from his accomplice in the robbery.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: This is just too good!!!!!! AHAHAH
« Reply #309 on: August 18, 2014, 04:16:22 AM »

That wearing pants low thing has to be the dumbest fashion trend of all time. Amazing that it has continued for so long.

Not only does it look ridiculous, but it's functionally inefficient, as you can't run away from the cops.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Autopsy shows all bullets were fired into his front without hands up.
« Reply #310 on: August 18, 2014, 04:17:39 AM »
As usual, you are in the meat of this kind of thread.  I could give a shit about the case, but as I've said before, an Afro-descent MMA fighter must be out of his fucking mind to pay for your services.  You got a lot of underlying issues with people of Afro-descent, and it ain't the gimmick kind of shit I talk about when it comes  to Mexicans and Asians.  Your shit is heart felt.  You got issues little man.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #311 on: August 18, 2014, 04:22:04 AM »
That wearing pants low thing has to be the dumbest fashion trend of all time. Amazing that it has continued for so long.

Not only does it look ridiculous, but it's functionally inefficient, as you can't run away from the cops.

Plus he was wearing loose fitting sandals

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #312 on: August 18, 2014, 04:26:12 AM »

Plus he was wearing loose fitting sandals

Strange attire for a gainfully employed citizen.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #313 on: August 18, 2014, 04:30:03 AM »
How come when the "black community" protests it always involves ROBBERY?
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #314 on: August 18, 2014, 04:30:52 AM »
Can you imagine just blindly defending any ol' scumbag, regardless of the circumstances, just because his skin is similar to yours?

Isn't there a word for this?

R A C I S T
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #315 on: August 18, 2014, 04:33:12 AM »
The media is GUILTY of creating a race war.   
Ψ

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #316 on: August 18, 2014, 04:36:10 AM »
Barack Obama, the BLACK president, received 93% of the BLACK vote.

If colour is so relevant here let's bring it into everything.

OJ Simpson, a BLACK man killed two WHITE people. He was acquitted because of racism (wut?)

LeBron James, a BLACK player, won mvp more times than generic WHITE player. WHITE player was unarmed.

BLACK keys on piano claim they are used less often than WHITE keys. Al Sharpton has been called.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #317 on: August 18, 2014, 04:37:17 AM »

It isn't a protest, like the news channels keep saying, the scumbags are rioting.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #318 on: August 18, 2014, 04:43:08 AM »

The liberals in the media who defended this guy are getting more moronic by the second, questioning whether it mattered that he robbed a store. Rofl.

Meanwhile, none of these champions of civil rights would want to live within 200 miles of this Beautiful Boy.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #319 on: August 18, 2014, 04:53:39 AM »

HEY!! That's smearing. It wasn't a robbery. It was just shoplifting, according to Al Sharpton.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #320 on: August 18, 2014, 04:57:31 AM »
HEY!! That's smearing. It wasn't a robbery. It was just shoplifting, according to Al Sharpton.

Robbery is theft with violence or the threat of violence. Pretty sure that wasn't a friendly chest bump to the guy in the shop.

Of course, none of this matters. The agenda has been set, people are happy to eat, drink and wallow in the shit served up to them by the media.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #321 on: August 18, 2014, 05:04:00 AM »

I don't expect you to believe me, but open your mind to this...

The media is TRYING to create a race war, at the bidding of the GOVERNMENT and other powerful financial entities.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: August 18, 2014, 05:06:24 AM »
I don't expect you to believe me, but open your mind to this...

The media is TRYING to create a race war, at the bidding of the GOVERNMENT and other powerful financial entities.

I've gotten to the point where I hardly even watch the media's coverage of this.

I basically just get my commentary from other getbiggers and use that to base my judgement of the situation.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #323 on: August 18, 2014, 05:15:02 AM »
Robbery is theft with violence or the threat of violence. Pretty sure that wasn't a friendly chest bump to the guy in the shop.

Of course, none of this matters. The agenda has been set, people are happy to eat, drink and wallow in the shit served up to them by the media.

Indeed. Holder INTENTIONALLY tried to keep the Ferguson police from releasing the robbery footage to push this narrative, citing (of course) fear of inciting more riots.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/feds-urged-police-not-release-michael-brown-robbery-video-n182346

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: The truth about "my beautiful boy" Michael Brown
« Reply #324 on: August 18, 2014, 05:21:14 AM »

You hit a cop....expect to die.  If he had pushed me, he'd be pushing up daisies like he is now....except with more bullets.  Once you assault an officer, that's pretty much the end of the line for ya.  

Then despite the fact that this guy was obviously a piece of shit who robbed old ladies.  Here's comes a protest followed by looting and burning of stores and buildings.....why the fuck hasn't Sharpton spoken about that???

We need new black leaders...period.  These other asswipes need to go

QFT
X2