Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107592 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Michael Brown - The truth about "my beautiful boy"
« Reply #475 on: August 18, 2014, 02:02:21 PM »
kinda the theme in this thread...

Ni66.er robs store,

police stop Ni66.er

Police Shoot ni66.er

No harm no foul...

except the fact that the clothes were different, and the Owner said it wasnt him,

but hey... no harm no foul
The clothes are the same, genius.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #476 on: August 18, 2014, 02:03:01 PM »
Yeah its pretty much confirmed it was him. Police said they found evidence on him connecting him to the crime. Plus look at the fucking shoes.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #477 on: August 18, 2014, 02:04:53 PM »
The clothes are the same, genius.

Im absolutely mystified by the level of delusion I'm reading. 
A

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: August 18, 2014, 02:15:32 PM »
Looks like the same Hebrew to me

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: August 18, 2014, 02:17:39 PM »
Im absolutely mystified by the level of delusion I'm reading. 

The OJ debacle demystified me for good; otherwise intelligent folks just willfully deluded. It's a phenomenon I simply can't relate to. I'd rather be disappointed than ignore what's smacking me in the face. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Re: The truth about "my beautiful boy" Michael Brown
« Reply #481 on: August 18, 2014, 02:20:18 PM »
Simply a case of fear.  The store owner does not want to get involved for fear of retribution...which happened anyway. 

Are you really that much of a moron Option D?

Its him clear as day.  The police have confirmed it, Mike Brown`s friend confirmed it, all evidence confirms it.  Don`t tell me you are this much of an idiot.

Carry on.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #482 on: August 18, 2014, 02:22:44 PM »
I don't know. Is it bad?

::)
Yeah, seems legit.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: August 18, 2014, 02:24:50 PM »
The OJ debacle demystified me for good; otherwise intelligent folks just willfully deluded. It's a phenomenon I simply can't relate to. I'd rather be disappointed than ignore what's smacking me in the face. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: August 18, 2014, 02:27:42 PM »

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #485 on: August 18, 2014, 02:29:08 PM »
Dumb white guy out protesting got shot by Hebrews. You can see the victim at 2:00.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=766_1408314793

"nice", will this be on TV?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #486 on: August 18, 2014, 03:21:00 PM »
I want to "protest" for a new sound system soon.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #487 on: August 18, 2014, 04:17:29 PM »
It's not though.  See, the witnesses have been discredited and the autopsy shows the shots were fired at the front of Brown's body from a distance.

You're not allowed to shoot people from a distance in the front or the top of the head either.

it's called MURDER

:D
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #488 on: August 18, 2014, 04:28:15 PM »
::)
Yeah, seems legit.

expect to see a second degree murder charge on this fellow
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #489 on: August 18, 2014, 04:28:44 PM »
You're not allowed to shoot people from a distance in the front or the top of the head either.

it's called MURDER

:D

You're really grasping at straws.
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #490 on: August 18, 2014, 04:31:32 PM »
You're really grasping at straws.

it's gonna take a bombshell to turn this around trust me
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #491 on: August 18, 2014, 04:35:22 PM »
it's gonna take a bombshell to turn this around trust me

If the officer is prosecuted its purely for political reasons and has nothing to do with the facts of the case.
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #492 on: August 18, 2014, 04:43:23 PM »
If the officer is prosecuted its purely for political reasons and has nothing to do with the facts of the case.

Truth. They're doing everything they can to mash that square peg into a round hole, but even if he is prosecuted, I think he'll come out clean.

I think under http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner he can make a convincing case to at least a few jurors. All he has to do is convince them he feared for his life. The fight for the gun, and doubling back on him should do it for any reasonable man.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #493 on: August 18, 2014, 04:58:20 PM »
Are we actually sure the fat guy is dead?  Perhaps he is just tired from stealing and was taking a nap in the street?
a

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #494 on: August 18, 2014, 05:00:39 PM »
I have to state for those on the other side that this isn't white guy was right. It is the exploitation of the killing of a black person by a white person, the media coverage and distortion of facts (like the robbery video and accomplice evidence) that grates. You don't deserve to be shot for robbing a shop unarmed. That said, killing a robber and saying that the introduction of evidence that he was a robber is inflammatory is playing the race card and that is what the media have run with.

How this has been reported is a fucking disgrace.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #495 on: August 18, 2014, 05:01:13 PM »
Truth. They're doing everything they can to mash that square peg into a round hole, but even if he is prosecuted, I think he'll come out clean.

I think under http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner he can make a convincing case to at least a few jurors. All he has to do is convince them he feared for his life. The fight for the gun, and doubling back on him should do it for any reasonable man.

this precedent (if you read it) would not help because the judgement was against the shooter...seems like common sense that shooting people is murder but you never know.
"

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: August 18, 2014, 05:01:57 PM »
I have to state for those on the other side that this isn't white guy was right. It is the exploitation of the killing of a black person by a white person, the media coverage and distortion of facts (like the robbery video and accomplice evidence) that grates. You don't deserve to be shot for robbing a shop unarmed. That said, killing a robber and saying that the introduction of evidence that he was a robber is inflammatory is playing the race card and that is what the media have run with.

How this has been reported is a fucking disgrace.

He wasn't shot for the strong-arm robbery, he was shot for assaulting a cop and trying to take his gun.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: August 18, 2014, 05:05:24 PM »
this precedent (if you read it) would not help because the judgement was against the shooter...seems like common sense that shooting people is murder but you never know.

Huh?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: August 18, 2014, 05:09:13 PM »
At what point did he try and take the officers gun? If he was shot at a distance then at what point did they separate and how far away was the officer from the assailant when he fired?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #499 on: August 18, 2014, 05:09:24 PM »
He wasn't shot for the strong-arm robbery, he was shot for assaulting a cop and trying to take his gun.

Yes, I'm just stating that my issue is with the reporting of it and the distortion of facts. The media here are just running with unarmed black man shot by white police man. They ignore robbery video. They ignore accomplice evidence. They show shots of him as a child.

There is also the issue of calling riots a "protest". Saying that protests continue despite calls for curfew. No, people are rioting and stealing. They say the police are heavy handed using tear gas etc. What do they expect? Let people shoot and throw petrol bombs and police say "good evening carry on"?

Option D posted shit saying media say x y z. Media are taking one stance and one stance only. Trayvon 2.0. They should publish his raps, focus on robbery more and wait for police man's side.