Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107485 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #575 on: August 19, 2014, 07:21:32 AM »
Ok guys, So i see a lot of..."ni66er.s" kill each other every day but when a cop does it you want to be all up in arms"
And i can see where your confusion is because i thought the same thing. Then i talked to some old heads and the explained it like this. The black on black violence is a serious issue and gets addressed. Usually the killer is found and they go to jail. Its not as if justice isnt served.

When a cop shoots a black man a couple of factors are at play. 1. Cop shouldnt be judge, jury and excecutioner. Also this is the guy that is supposed to protect you not shoot when rattled. Yes black on black violence is a problem. But police killing unrmed blacks is a well documented problem aswell.

Now i also read something like "not a peep from the peanut gallery when a black kills a black".. First of, I dont read about the individual murders and they arent discussed in the news in great detail as when a sworn officer/ authority figure does it. Secondly, I myself spend many many hours teaching black and hispanic youth the other options and the possibilities out side of gang life. Now if you arent really in it, and you can look at if from the sideline, you will say, "oh thats bullshit, all they have to do is get a job". And its correct in a sense, but the truth is, They seriously think they have zero options and its reinforced every day. But thats a discussion for a different time.

So basically, yes the black on black crime is a serious problem that is attempted to be addressed in house. But when its COP on black, its almost like, the one we should be able to go to for protection is the one killing us and they have the law and judicial system on their side. Some probably wont understand what im saying, but im sure a few will...

time for work

Valid points.  The problem is in conflating the handful of incidents and using them as an excuse to abuse, steal and destroy.  Let's be honest about the situation and acknowledge that the riots have very little to do with protesting a wrong and everything to do with acquiring free stuff.  If the rioters used an ounce of the initiative they demonstrated for stealing on improving their community, everyone would benefit.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #576 on: August 19, 2014, 07:37:44 AM »

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #577 on: August 19, 2014, 07:40:17 AM »
White people are getting shot by the police too. Bums are getting shot by the police everyone is getting shot by the police. The police are getting out of control.

But this isn't a clear cut case and of course black people are crying about it robbing and stealing like usual. You don't see any other race doing that shit.

Honestly people are just getting fucking sick of black people constant crying and horseshit. I know the majority of people hear these stories and I know they think to themselves why can't these cry baby n...I..g.get a just shut the  hell up. Quit trying to take advantage of every single situation that ever happens.

It's hard not to look at black people with disgust with their ridiculous crime rates and other statistics. It would suck being a good working middle class negro. You know people at work secretly hate your ass because your buffoon people are always acting like wild apes.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #578 on: August 19, 2014, 07:44:21 AM »
Ok guys, So i see a lot of..."ni66er.s" kill each other every day but when a cop does it you want to be all up in arms"
And i can see where your confusion is because i thought the same thing. Then i talked to some old heads and the explained it like this. The black on black violence is a serious issue and gets addressed. Usually the killer is found and they go to jail. Its not as if justice isnt served.

When a cop shoots a black man a couple of factors are at play. 1. Cop shouldnt be judge, jury and excecutioner. Also this is the guy that is supposed to protect you not shoot when rattled. Yes black on black violence is a problem. But police killing unrmed blacks is a well documented problem aswell.

Now i also read something like "not a peep from the peanut gallery when a black kills a black".. First of, I dont read about the individual murders and they arent discussed in the news in great detail as when a sworn officer/ authority figure does it. Secondly, I myself spend many many hours teaching black and hispanic youth the other options and the possibilities out side of gang life. Now if you arent really in it, and you can look at if from the sideline, you will say, "oh thats bullshit, all they have to do is get a job". And its correct in a sense, but the truth is, They seriously think they have zero options and its reinforced every day. But thats a discussion for a different time.

So basically, yes the black on black crime is a serious problem that is attempted to be addressed in house. But when its COP on black, its almost like, the one we should be able to go to for protection is the one killing us and they have the law and judicial system on their side. Some probably wont understand what im saying, but im sure a few will...

time for work

Cops killing unarmed Blacks is NOT a well documented problem...
Most of the people killed by cops are Whites.
This is the FIRST cop killing in Ferguson"s history..
There are 34,000 arrests made every day in the US, cops killing people are a miniscule number compared to the total arrests.
The reason we hear about it is our media loves to trumpet these stories to gin up hysteria and ratings.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #579 on: August 19, 2014, 08:00:02 AM »
I don't understand this:

Why the fuck are some protesters shooting other protesters?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #580 on: August 19, 2014, 08:01:35 AM »
I don't understand this:

The answer is they aren't protesting anything and are nothing but criminals.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #581 on: August 19, 2014, 08:06:17 AM »

SHOWS THATBLACKS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MURDERS AND VIOLENCE - ONLY WHO IS THE ONE DOING IT

LOL.  SERIOUSLY?  CHICAGO HAS ONE OF THE LOWEST CLEARANCE RATES FOR MURDERS.  ADDITIONALLY - SO ITS ALL GOOD SO LONG AS THE PERP IS CAUGHT?  HOW ABOUT NOT MURDERING EACH OTHER IN THE FIRST PLACE?

When a cop shoots a black man a couple of factors are at play. 1. Cop shouldnt be judge, jury and excecutioner.

LMFAO.  ARE YOU EVEN REMOTELY AWARE OF SELF DEFENSE LAWS AND ACTING IN DEFENSE OF ONES SELF?

Also this is the guy that is supposed to protect you not shoot when rattled. Yes black on black violence is a problem. But police killing unrmed blacks is a well documented problem aswell.

FALSE.  

Now i also read something like "not a peep from the peanut gallery when a black kills a black".. First of, I dont read about the individual murders and they arent discussed in the news in great detail as when a sworn officer/ authority figure does it.

SO?  

Secondly, I myself spend many many hours teaching black and hispanic youth the other options and the possibilities out side of gang life. Now if you arent really in it, and you can look at if from the sideline, you will say, "oh thats bullshit, all they have to do is get a job". And its correct in a sense, but the truth is, They seriously think they have zero options and its reinforced every day. But thats a discussion for a different time.

NO ITS NOT FOR A DIFFERENT TIME.  LAZY THUGS WALKING ABOUT WITH NOTHING TO DO IN THE AFTERNOON BUT DO DRUGS, ROB AND STEAL IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO GETTING IN TROUBLE, ETC.  

So basically, yes the black on black crime is a serious problem that is attempted to be addressed in house.

YEAH, IN HOUSE.   LOL.  SERIOUSLY - HOW OLD ARE YOU?  

But when its COP on black, its almost like, the one we should be able to go to for protection is the one killing us and they have the law and judicial system on their side.

EXCEPT WHEN THE GUY ARGUABLY ATTACKED THE COP HIMSELF AND WENT FOR THE COPS WEAPON

Some probably wont understand what im saying, but im sure a few will...

TRUE

time for work

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #582 on: August 19, 2014, 08:07:16 AM »

time for work
Both issues are a problem.
And need to be remedied on both sides.
1) black people have been dependent on Daddy Government to enforce their rights. Right to vote, right to exist. And vote for the same party of LBJ
"Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them guys voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

The black on black crime has not been addressed. Go to jail, ha...not if the witnesses don't show up, not if no one gives a damn.
No one respects those who do not respect themselves. Kill themselves, rape and mistreat their women. Call each names, women who are disrespectful to their men, men disrespect to their women.
Even Malcolm X who you are named after had talked about this.

So, when you have the government, who black folk have depended on, employ people who see how we as black folk treat one another, why would these same people give a damn?

The inner cities are some of the most untapped in terms of talent. Many of the kids have not been given the opportunity to succeed, and many times it is due to their own parents fault.

And let's go deeper. The celebration of criminal activity in which black men have been riding the stereotype that possibly was co developed by white men, Hollywood, and black folk themselves. This came on the scene about 30-40 yrs ago. Before Malcolm and Martin stood up as black men who were leaders, black men were seen as weak. Especially in the south. And now, anybody who is making legit money with legit jobs and speaks correctly is seen as trying to "be white". And this is fostered also by hip hop. Criminal activity and getting locked up is rewarded. It is good you mentor, but ask yourself, why is there a need for mentors?

I tell these young men on the daily what they need to do. Some listen, but when their mothers and girlfriend reward their bad behavior...it only reinforces it. And this leads me here. I firmly believe that had Michael Brown paid for those cigars, he would still be here today.  Which therefore lead to the call on the radio. Which of course led to his death. Getting into fight with an officer? It saddens me that he died. But, it pisses me of more that Al Sharpton uses this as means to feed his ego.  And you know what? He is not the last...and these fools righting only reinforces what many people are think of black men, and Michael Brown.
And this therefore reinforces in other people's minds that he had nothing going on for him.

It will always be open season on black men...we have declared it on ourselves. No matter if the cop were human or robot, that is the reality. The only way to beat the game is become master of the game.
That means we must changed the perception that we are always up to no good, and shame those who are. For if you do bad, it makes not just me look bad, all the rest of us.
Once the respect level goes up for your community, others respect level will go up. A man who has respect and carries it, is far more dangerous than a common thug. Because his reputation proceeds him, and he doesn't have to lift a finger.

The second part of the equation. Make sure the police are held accountable for ALL questionable acts. Whether it be being paid off by drug dealers or getting head from hookers that they are supposed to be arresting.  
And especially if they have fire a weapon on someone who is found out to be unarmed. With this, there needs to be an aggressive investigation, in which another party such as the FEDs are mandated to come as oversight.
But, this again goes back to the community. Aggressive promoting of LE jobs in the neighborhoods that hou serve in. so that people who are within the community, help police the community. Also ask yourself what type or quality of cop wants to work in a depressed area? Especially if that area is of a certain minority and the majority of officers are white. What perceptions do they come on board with? Especially if they are gung ho about certain things. These are all questions that need to be ask.

Because as our society falls apart, the police who now ENFORCE the law, are now reflective of a society that is more harsher and less empathic, and represent a government that represents a Father figure, and when Uncle Sam is through with you, and figures that he can't get any money out you anymore (Criminal Courts are a money maker), then you are done, and pushing up daisies. And up next is your sons. The hustle is you still do the bidding, but you think you running things.  But, what are you running when you get shot in the streets, over and over again. And nobody gives a damn?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: August 19, 2014, 08:12:12 AM »
I don't understand this:

The majority of those people probably aren't even from Fergusen.

Likely just outsiders with an anarchist type mentality simply there to cause problems.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #584 on: August 19, 2014, 08:14:53 AM »
LOL

Feminine version of Rachel Maddow gets rocks thrown at him.  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: August 19, 2014, 08:17:35 AM »
LOL

Feminine version of Rachel Maddow gets rocks thrown at him.  ;D

I was wondering how long it would take him to start kissing the ass of the same people who were assaulting him just a few seconds earlier.

It's almost like you could punch him in the face during the middle of an interview and he would simply carry on like a mindless robot.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: August 19, 2014, 08:22:15 AM »
I was wondering how long it would take him to start kissing the ass of the same people who were assaulting him just a few seconds earlier.

It's almost like you could punch him in the face during the middle of an interview and he would simply carry on like a mindless robot.

I truly want to understand their mindset. My uncle is one of these psycho liberals. I believe he would let black people rape him to avoid possibly offending them by saying no.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #587 on: August 19, 2014, 08:24:08 AM »
I truly want to understand their mindset. My uncle is one of these psycho liberals. I believe he would let black people rape him to avoid possibly offending them by saying no.

You know as the typical upper middle class white liberal with a messiah complex  hes thinking to himself, "I'm one of you.  I'm here to help your cause  I feel your pain."  What he is to naive to realize is they will never look at him as one of them.  He will always be the mustache twirling bad guy in the silly melodrama people like himself have helped to create and perpetuate. 

My answer
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: August 19, 2014, 08:25:42 AM »
LOL

Feminine version of Rachel Maddow gets rocks thrown at him.  ;D

Typical hipster white lib pansie

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: August 19, 2014, 08:29:59 AM »
My answer

Good answer, this idiot was very privileged growing up and still at 60 years old has no experience with the real world. He has a government job that pays three times what he's worth too, so of course he's a big defender of that kind of shit.  ;D

I want to use that Sling Blade line on him... "Wake up and face what they call reality".

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: August 19, 2014, 08:39:06 AM »
yes good please explain his to me.

heres a pic of the forensic expert who did the autopsy. I'm sure he would be curious about it too.

The "forensic expert" in the picture is Shawn Parcells. He does not hold a medical license, nor did he attend medical school. He has a Bachelor's in Chemistry from Kansas State. The autopsy was performed by Dr. Michael Baden, with Parcells assisting.

Forensic pathologist assistant Shawn Parcells, who helped conduct the autopsy of Michael Brown commissioned by his family, told reporters that it remains unclear whether Brown was shot by police while walking with his hands up.

Parcells explained that the autopsy does not confirm witness statements that Brown was shot while he surrendered with his hands in the air to police earlier this month. During Monday’s press briefing, he wanted to be “very clear” that a wound in Brown’s right arm could have taken place in a number of positions.

Shawn Parcells has an interesting history as a "forensic expert"

http://pathologyblawg.com/pathology-news/pathology-law/forensic-pathology/was-bachelor-science-performing-unsupervised-forensic-autopsies-missouri/

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #591 on: August 19, 2014, 08:41:14 AM »
Fact. The criminal act that Michael Brown committed is in no way related to what is going on there today.
Fact. The shooting itself may be completely justified.
Fact. People calling for the death of the officer are completely ridiculous.
Fact. There is absolutely no need to have the police tactics they have in place or the national guard in that area.
Fact. The government officials have screwed up at every turn to promote the environment we have there today. From poor statements. Misinformation. Lack of empathy for people's feelings.
Fact. You don't go arresting a 90 year old Holocaust survivor and expect to not get some heat for it.

Now... Let's talk about the shooting.

I only have 2 questions.

What was the blood splatter and where was the gun shot residue?

Why has Michael Brown's clothing not been processed yet? You would think that would have been done pretty damn quick with all of this.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: August 19, 2014, 08:41:19 AM »
Good answer, this idiot was very privileged growing up and still at 60 years old has no experience with the real world. He has a government job that pays three times what he's worth too, so of course he's a big defender of that kind of shit.  ;D

I want to use that Sling Blade line on him... "Wake up and face what they call reality".

;D

It's like those college professors who teach that stuff...well of course THEY would, they have tenure and earn a good living spouting out these things.

It's the naive 22 year old who is 50k or more in debt for a largely useless Liberal Arts degree who ends up screwed in the end.

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #593 on: August 19, 2014, 09:10:24 AM »
"When a cop shoots a black man a couple of factors are at play. 1. Cop shouldnt be judge, jury and excecutioner. Also this is the guy that is supposed to protect you not shoot when rattled. Yes black on black violence is a problem. But police killing unrmed blacks is a well documented problem aswell. "

My responseto the OP.

There were over 12 millions arrests last year.  Only 423 officer involved shootings.  Some were fatal, some were not.  The largest group in the shootings were white, followed by hispanic, then black.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #594 on: August 19, 2014, 09:34:52 AM »
"When a cop shoots a black man a couple of factors are at play. 1. Cop shouldnt be judge, jury and excecutioner. Also this is the guy that is supposed to protect you not shoot when rattled. Yes black on black violence is a problem. But police killing unrmed blacks is a well documented problem aswell. "

My responseto the OP.

There were over 12 millions arrests last year.  Only 423 officer involved shootings.  Some were fatal, some were not.  The largest group in the shootings were white, followed by hispanic, then black.

Facts mean very little.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: August 19, 2014, 09:39:51 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown

If true - the thugs, race pimps, criminals, assholes on the left, etc need to all FNG take a long walk off a short pier nto shark infested waters

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #596 on: August 19, 2014, 09:45:07 AM »
"Letter from Trayvon's mother" oh brother ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: August 19, 2014, 09:49:56 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown

If true - the thugs, race pimps, criminals, assholes on the left, etc need to all FNG take a long walk off a short pier nto shark infested waters

Impossible. He was on his knees with his hands in the air and a tear in his eye pleading, "Please Mister, don't shoot me"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #598 on: August 19, 2014, 09:54:45 AM »
This case is only getting a ton of attention because of his celebrity status. If he wasn't the former coach of the Cavs and The Lakers we never even would have heard of this story.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #599 on: August 19, 2014, 09:56:07 AM »
Impossible. He was on his knees with his hands in the air and a tear in his eye pleading, "Please Mister, don't shoot me"

The officer and Brown didn't play their cards right.  After he drew his weapon on Brown, Brown should have started to cry "I don't know my daddy".   The officer comforts Brown and later adopts him, taking him away from the ghetto to a new life.   A book and movie deal would have been sure to follow.  They could have made millions.
A