Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107595 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #600 on: August 19, 2014, 10:00:40 AM »
The "forensic expert" in the picture is Shawn Parcells. He does not hold a medical license, nor did he attend medical school. He has a Bachelor's in Chemistry from Kansas State. The autopsy was performed by Dr. Michael Baden, with Parcells assisting.

Shawn Parcells has an interesting history as a "forensic expert"

http://pathologyblawg.com/pathology-news/pathology-law/forensic-pathology/was-bachelor-science-performing-unsupervised-forensic-autopsies-missouri/

is this your final answer?
"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #601 on: August 19, 2014, 10:03:27 AM »
Ok guys, So i see a lot of..."ni66er.s" kill each other every day but when a cop does it you want to be all up in arms"
And i can see where your confusion is because i thought the same thing. Then i talked to some old heads and the explained it like this. The black on black violence is a serious issue and gets addressed. Usually the killer is found and they go to jail. Its not as if justice isnt served.

When a cop shoots a black man a couple of factors are at play. 1. Cop shouldnt be judge, jury and excecutioner. Also this is the guy that is supposed to protect you not shoot when rattled. Yes black on black violence is a problem. But police killing unrmed blacks is a well documented problem aswell.

Now i also read something like "not a peep from the peanut gallery when a black kills a black".. First of, I dont read about the individual murders and they arent discussed in the news in great detail as when a sworn officer/ authority figure does it. Secondly, I myself spend many many hours teaching black and hispanic youth the other options and the possibilities out side of gang life. Now if you arent really in it, and you can look at if from the sideline, you will say, "oh thats bullshit, all they have to do is get a job". And its correct in a sense, but the truth is, They seriously think they have zero options and its reinforced every day. But thats a discussion for a different time.

So basically, yes the black on black crime is a serious problem that is attempted to be addressed in house. But when its COP on black, its almost like, the one we should be able to go to for protection is the one killing us and they have the law and judicial system on their side. Some probably wont understand what im saying, but im sure a few will...

time for work

Ok guys, So i see a lot of..."ni66er.s" kill each other every day but when a cop does it you want to be all up in arms"
And i can see where your confusion is because i thought the same thing. Then i talked to some old heads and the explained it like this. The black on black violence is a serious issue and gets addressed. Usually the killer is found and they go to jail. Its not as if justice isnt served.

Complete nonsense. Black-on-black violence is an epidemic and doesn't get ' addressed ' and the killer isn't found and go to jail. The vast majority of black-on-black violence is gang  related and these guys aren't going to the cops in fact both sides absolutely and completely refuse to work with police. Remember the ' Don't Snitch ' campaign? The killers get dealt with trough street justice and it just perpetuates more black-on-black violence. Murder begets murder.

When a cop shoots a black man a couple of factors are at play. 1. Cop shouldnt be judge, jury and excecutioner. Also this is the guy that is supposed to protect you not shoot when rattled. Yes black on black violence is a problem. But police killing unrmed blacks is a well documented problem aswell.

You're working under assumptions that was the case here and it evidence suggests otherwise. " eyewitnesses " had him gunned down running away from the cop , that was a blatant lie. And when that didn't work they switched it to he was ' surrendering ' I know cops have a history of being brutal to minorities but this is an individual case.

Now i also read something like "not a peep from the peanut gallery when a black kills a black".. First of, I dont read about the individual murders and they arent discussed in the news in great detail as when a sworn officer/ authority figure does it. Secondly, I myself spend many many hours teaching black and hispanic youth the other options and the possibilities out side of gang life. Now if you arent really in it, and you can look at if from the sideline, you will say, "oh thats bullshit, all they have to do is get a job". And its correct in a sense, but the truth is, They seriously think they have zero options and its reinforced every day. But thats a discussion for a different time.

My Niece's babies daddy is in the Latin Kings , he's in jail now too , carrying another gun without a license , second offense. He was a good kid I always got along with him until he joined the Latin Kings. He had a steady job before he joined and guess what? It sucked and didn't pay anywhere near what dealing drugs did. They have options they just want the easy cash , you ain't gonna make $500-1000 a week working at McDonalds. I bet he misses his legit job right about now.

So basically, yes the black on black crime is a serious problem that is attempted to be addressed in house. But when its COP on black, its almost like, the one we should be able to go to for protection is the one killing us and they have the law and judicial system on their side. Some probably wont understand what im saying, but im sure a few will...

time for work

If the cop's story checks out and the kid attacked the cop , the kid was inviting death. The cop has a right to protect himself if he feels his life is in danger. Sounds like this kid was a punk , stealing from the store , walking in the middle of the street holding up traffic that alone doesn't warrant being killed but he attacked a cop. If a 6'4" 300lb brother is attacking me I'm wouldn't have shot him just six times I would have emptied the magazine and reloaded another. All this talk about him being ' unarmed ' who cares? He's 6'4" and weighed 300lbs and he's with a partner the law states if a person feels his life is in danger he has the right to use deadly force. The kid seems like he pushed his luck and it ran out.

And the solution to this is loot & pillage your own neighborhood , sound logic all around.  ::) Morons looking for an excuse to act like morons.  

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #602 on: August 19, 2014, 10:14:14 AM »
240, or someone may know more about this, but I thought that police had a different use of defensive force than average joe.  Something along the lines of being rendered unconscious opens up access to your deadly weapon... So you don't have to be in fear of loss of life, but loss of control over your issued weaponry?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #603 on: August 19, 2014, 10:43:09 AM »
Cops are authorized to use force so enjoy legal benefit of the doubt and are rarely reprimanded for shoosting people.

Additionally if you look at the legal process the cards are stacked against any type of conviction. In a case like this extremely rare. You need to get very lucky with jurors.

This fellow will walk on a technicality after shooting a kid with his hands up in front of witnesses.
"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: August 19, 2014, 10:46:26 AM »
Cops are authorized to use force so enjoy legal benefit of the doubt and are rarely reprimanded for shoosting people.

Additionally if you look at the legal process the cards are stacked against any type of conviction. In a case like this extremely rare. You need to get very lucky with jurors.

This fellow will walk on a technicality after shooting a kid with his hands up in front of witnesses.

You're trying too hard.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #605 on: August 19, 2014, 10:47:24 AM »
 :-*

You're facts are totally wrong.
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #606 on: August 19, 2014, 10:52:13 AM »

The kid was violent. Proven on video.

He assaulted a store owner, and assaulted the cop.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #607 on: August 19, 2014, 10:58:22 AM »

The kid was violent. Proven on video.

He assaulted a store owner, and assaulted the cop.

Not saying he didn't, but what proof do you have that he assaulted the cop?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #608 on: August 19, 2014, 10:59:18 AM »
:-*
You're facts are totally wrong.

please enlighten me  :)
"

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: August 19, 2014, 11:02:39 AM »
Only one "witness" said Brown was shot with his hands over his head and that was Dorian Johnson,  the other youth he was with. Johnson was also the one with Brown when they stole the cigars, and Johnson has an outstanding warrant for another theft charge. No other witness claims that Brown's hands were up, and Dr. Baden's autopsy shows his hands were not raised over his head when he was shot.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #610 on: August 19, 2014, 11:11:12 AM »
Does this mean CASE CLOSED? Xrays coming out of Ferguson Hospital show that the cop had an Orbital Blowout. For those of you from Rio Linda...that's a broken eye socket from being hit really hard in the face. I know about this injury first hand. I was hit so hard I had to have my contact lens surgically removed.

If this is the case then the cop was protecting his own life.

Again...If, and may I repeat "if", this is the case then all those self pitying hate mongers, blacks/white liberals/media. should go home and ask their Higher Power for forgiveness.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #611 on: August 19, 2014, 11:13:49 AM »
Another police officer shooting this morning in North Saint Louis. Perp didn't survive.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #612 on: August 19, 2014, 11:20:38 AM »
Not saying he didn't, but what proof do you have that he assaulted the cop?

Darren Wilson was treated @ hospital for injuries to his face after the altercation with Brown.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: August 19, 2014, 11:28:27 AM »
Darren Wilson was treated @ hospital for injuries to his face after the altercation with Brown.

I'm sure the "protestors"  ::) will say that the officer did this to himself after the shooting. 

Pneumothorax

• Getbig II
« Reply #614 on: August 19, 2014, 11:29:28 AM »
yes good please explain his to me.

heres a pic of the forensic expert who did the autopsy. I'm sure he would be curious about it too.

Just looking at that shot pattern on the perps body tells me the officer was under severe stress when he fired those shots.  Assuming Wilson is right handed.  Every shot is veering left and most of them left  and down from where he was probably aiming, chest upper chest.  This is a common mistake people make when shooting a hand gun, they squeeze all 5 fingers when pulling the trigger, instead of just moving the trigger finger, which causes the gun to move left and usually down, causing all the shots to be left of the intended aiming point.  Being that Wilson is a cop I assume he has had extensive firearm training and would not make this rookie mistake unless he was under severe stress and reacting instinctively.  Doesn't look like an execution to me.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #615 on: August 19, 2014, 11:30:42 AM »
Does this mean CASE CLOSED? Xrays coming out of Ferguson Hospital show that the cop had an Orbital Blowout. For those of you from Rio Linda...that's a broken eye socket from being hit really hard in the face. I know about this injury first hand. I was hit so hard I had to have my contact lens surgically removed.

If this is the case then the cop was protecting his own life.

Again...If, and may I repeat "if", this is the case then all those self pitying hate mongers, blacks/white liberals/media. should go home and ask their Higher Power for forgiveness.

No, what you'll see is the Liberal Mental Illness exposed to an even greater degree.

The cop and white people in general will be blamed for inciting such anger in this fine young man.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #617 on: August 19, 2014, 11:36:48 AM »
Gonna be another case where "Da Community " looks like utter shit - melting down over a thug and doper like ashtrayvon, etc

Pneumothorax

• Getbig II
« Reply #618 on: August 19, 2014, 11:36:53 AM »
No, what you'll see is the Liberal Mental Illness exposed to an even greater degree.

The cop and white people in general will be blamed for inciting such anger in this fine young man.

It's always someone else fault...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #619 on: August 19, 2014, 11:39:41 AM »
Just looking at that shot pattern on the perps body tells me the officer was under severe stress when he fired those shots.  Assuming Wilson is right handed.  Every shot is veering left and most of them left  and down from where he was probably aiming, chest upper chest.  This is a common mistake people make when shooting a hand gun, they squeeze all 5 fingers when pulling the trigger, instead of just moving the trigger finger, which causes the gun to move left and usually down, causing all the shots to be left of the intended aiming point.  Being that Wilson is a cop I assume he has had extensive firearm training and would not make this rookie mistake unless he was under severe stress and reacting instinctively.  Doesn't look like an execution to me.

Wow interesting theory

thank you for your contribution
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #620 on: August 19, 2014, 11:46:40 AM »
So the witnesses cooked up a story about him running away then turning around and getting shot with his hands up?

so that they can get a new hi-fi system?  :)

"

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: August 19, 2014, 11:49:57 AM »
So the witnesses cooked up a story about him running away then turning around and getting shot with his hands up?

so that they can can a new hi-fi system?  :)

How much do you suppose she received for that interview?   :-\

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #622 on: August 19, 2014, 11:53:30 AM »
Wow interesting theory

thank you for your contribution

x2

The thumb shot strikes me as inconsistent with someone who had his hands over his head. Why would the cop aim that high?

Moreover, if he were running away, his arms would've been bent, with his thumbs unexposed.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #623 on: August 19, 2014, 11:56:21 AM »
How much do you suppose she received for that interview?   :-\

a curious proposition, I must be missing something
"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.