Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107575 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #725 on: August 19, 2014, 10:20:28 PM »
These are hardly peaceful protests.  They have the right to assembly and have legal ways of securing that right.  They do not have the right to damage, destroy and steal other people`s property and they do not have a right to enact or incite violence which has happened every single night.

What would you suggest the police use?  I am glad they have the necessary tools to at least curtail some of this nonsense.  This whole fear of the "militarization" of police is silly.  This hardware is only brought out in extreme situations such as this and is necessary.  

This is where liberal Rand Paul loses it.

The police get paid, and if they don't like it they should find a new job. They shouldn't have half the equipment they're using. Most of them should be discouraged from even carrying guns.

Don't get me wrong, the idiots in Ferguson need to be dealt with but the police of 25 years ago had the resources to deal with it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #726 on: August 19, 2014, 10:20:58 PM »
The number of people involved in the violence is very small.

You can't treat all people with a big stick because of a small percentage of idiots.
They haven`t been heavy handed in my opinion.  They basically have let them do what they want and it has cost the town financially.

Besides, they are "protesting" and rioting on a lie and myth.  This was a legal shoot.  You can`t just beat an officer, grab for his gun, charge him and wonder why you might end up dead.  They say they are marching for justice.  Well justice was served, they just didn`t like the outcome.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: August 19, 2014, 10:22:54 PM »
The police get paid, and if they don't like it they should find a new job. They shouldn't have half the equipment they're using. Most of them should be discouraged from even carrying guns.
Yes, they should just carry flowers and ride bicycles and hand out candy to everyone breaking the law. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #728 on: August 19, 2014, 10:23:27 PM »
They haven`t been heavy handed in my opinion.  They basically have let them do what they want and it has cost the town financially.

Besides, they are "protesting" and rioting on a lie and myth.  This was a legal shoot.  You can`t just beat an officer, grab for his gun, charge him and wonder why you might end up dead.  They say they are marching for justice.  Well justice was served, they just didn`t like the outcome.

The reasoning behind the protest no matter if it is based on a lie is still a right that those people have.

Lie or not, that are within their rights as citizens of the USA to protest for anything they choose.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: August 19, 2014, 10:24:29 PM »
Yes, they should just carry flowers and ride bicycles and hand out candy to everyone breaking the law.  

;D

I thought you were a liberal?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #730 on: August 19, 2014, 10:26:37 PM »
The reasoning behind the protest no matter if it is based on a lie is still a right that those people have.

Lie or not, that are within their rights as citizens of the USA to protest for anything they choose.
They have the right to assemble legally, not illegally.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #731 on: August 19, 2014, 10:27:36 PM »
They have the right to assemble legally, not illegally.

And almost everyone there is legally doing so.

There is a handful of jackasses at best.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: August 19, 2014, 10:32:53 PM »
The part I don't understand, is do these Hebrews like Trayvon supporters want to make assault legal or they just don't want non blacks to be allowed to defend themselves? ???

I'm not sure what they're even protesting? Do they really know?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: August 19, 2014, 10:33:34 PM »
And almost everyone there is legally doing so.

There is a handful of jackasses at best.
And arrests have been made accordingly.  I think they have done a great job so far.  They should arrest a little more in my opinion.  Throwing molotov cocktails at police and buildings is no joke, yet the majority are not being arrested for doing so.  Same with the looting that occurred.  Despite video evidence, nobody is held accountable for it.

They trashed the convenience store where Mike Brown decided to commit a strong arm robbery and now its shut down.

Then last night, it spills over into neighboring towns even.

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/18/business-owners-cleaning-up-after-another-night-of-looting/

Looters shoot their way into Dellwood store

Late night rioting and looting on Sunday night went beyond the borders of Ferguson. The mayor of Dellwood says eight businesses in his community were hit as well. The Dellwood Market was one of those locations ransacked and nearly burned down by looters. FOX 2 has obtained surveillance video of the attack on the store as it happened.

It begins with a group of fifteen to twenty people gathered outside, throwing items at the glass windows and doors, trying to break in. When they are unsuccessful, the video shows at least two men moving to the front of the group and opening fire with handguns.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: August 19, 2014, 10:34:53 PM »
The part I don't understand, is do these Hebrews like Trayvon supporters want to make assault legal or they just don't want non blacks to be allowed to defend themselves? ???

Liberals seem to want to decriminalize assault and have it legal for some reason.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: August 19, 2014, 10:37:07 PM »
Here is the store that Michael Brown decided to rob.  :-\  I feel sorry for the business owner.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: August 19, 2014, 10:38:18 PM »
Here is the store that Michael Brown decided to rob.  :-\  I feel sorry for the business owner.

I read that they burnt down the wrong store in retaliation earlier this week... lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: August 19, 2014, 10:41:46 PM »
The Washington Post reported Sunday that the store manager is terrified of being murdered by the store’s customers.

A store manager, who declined to give his name, said he fears for his life and pleaded with reporters not to suggest that he called police.

““It’s very dangerous,” he said. “They kill us if they think we are responsible. People don’t understand that.””

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: August 19, 2014, 10:46:20 PM »
The Washington Post reported Sunday that the store manager is terrified of being murdered by the store’s customers.

A store manager, who declined to give his name, said he fears for his life and pleaded with reporters not to suggest that he called police.

““It’s very dangerous,” he said. “They kill us if they think we are responsible. People don’t understand that.””

Nah, a handful of jackasses is all. They misreported.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: August 19, 2014, 11:04:36 PM »
Here is the store that Michael Brown decided to rob.  :-\  I feel sorry for the business owner.

Surprisingly this store was untouched by looters

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #740 on: August 19, 2014, 11:07:14 PM »
Nah, a handful of jackasses is all. They misreported.

Well last night while I was watching CNN and Fox, the police were forcefully moving people and there was, according to reports, no issues and no more than a few dozen people, yet, they decided it wasn't safe.

Didn't seem to be any real danger there. Of course you will say something sarcastic because that's what happens when you don't really have a point to make, but have to have some "last word".

Like I said before, I don't have any preconceived notion about the crime or the actions of the officer.

I do however believe that most people are just out there as a form of solidarity, even if misguided.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: August 19, 2014, 11:11:04 PM »
Well last night while I was watching CNN and Fox, the police were forcefully moving people and there was, according to reports, no issues and no more than a few dozen people, yet, they decided it wasn't safe.

Didn't seem to be any real danger there. Of course you will say something sarcastic because that's what happens when you don't really have a point to make, but have to have some "last word".

Like I said before, I don't have any preconceived notion about the crime or the actions of the officer.

I do however believe that most people are just out there as a form of solidarity, even if misguided.

Really? Not free stuff? Bless your heart.

Sorry, I had to have the "last word." (Not sure why we're using quotations here, but I'll keep with the program.)

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #742 on: August 20, 2014, 12:54:15 AM »

So was this one!!  ;D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Michael Brown - The truth about "my beautiful boy"
« Reply #743 on: August 20, 2014, 01:14:45 AM »
What the owner is saying is I didn't cause this.  He isn't saying it wasn't Brown who robbed him.  He's obviously terrified and trying to save his business and life.  

And the clothes are identical right down to the socks.  

Ka-Ching!  Some desperate self delusional types trying to deny this shit.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #744 on: August 20, 2014, 01:15:24 AM »

LOLOLOLOL
Ψ

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #745 on: August 20, 2014, 02:26:52 AM »
Really? Not free stuff? Bless your heart.

Sorry, I had to have the "last word." (Not sure why we're using quotations here, but I'll keep with the program.)

No, I do not believe most people are out there for "free stuff".

Who the hell is going to march in circles knowing they will receive nothing for doing so if they do not feel as if they have a grievance of some sort.

Either they believe in something or they don't... In a world of apathy about so much, what is there to gain? I don't see anyone getting any free stuff.

Most of them do not to be honest... The narrative is that an unarmed black guy was shot and therefore, the white man who did it should die.

That part is very disturbing.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #746 on: August 20, 2014, 04:32:58 AM »
Ferguson, MO is only about 26 miles from Ballwin, MO.

I wonder if Squadfather is involved in any of this...maybe everything happening in Ferguson is just a mass meltdown because of something Squadfather may have said. 
~

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #747 on: August 20, 2014, 04:58:22 AM »
Which is pretty much what you've done the whole time. It's very clear where you stand and if anybody suggests anything that jars with your view you start calling them biased, when in fact you're the one that is biased and making assumptions - you've already got this thing banged to rights and are ready to close the file.

Ergo, I called you a hypocrite.

Using the facts of the case to determine the likely series of events is hardly bias.   
A

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #748 on: August 20, 2014, 05:16:39 AM »
Moral of the Story: These black areas should be policed by black policemen.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #749 on: August 20, 2014, 05:27:28 AM »
Moral of the Story: These black areas should be policed by black policemen.

It doesn't help.  Detroit being a prime example
A