Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107793 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #775 on: August 20, 2014, 01:07:39 PM »
His father was a cop who was murdered by a black man also, so there is that.

Yes the argument is that it has sensitized him to victims of violence - fair enough

and his brother is a cop forgot to mention

oh and he wanted to be a cop himself before his leg injury
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #776 on: August 20, 2014, 01:10:07 PM »
 ;D

"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #778 on: August 20, 2014, 01:24:24 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #779 on: August 20, 2014, 01:31:15 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #780 on: August 20, 2014, 01:32:47 PM »
a peek into the legal process at work here reveals that Bob McCulloch is the prosecutor assigned to represent Michael Brown and bring charges...or not...his decision on whether or not to indict Wilson.

his father, mother, uncle and cousin are cops and he has never in 20 years issued an indictment for excessive use of force against local cops.

It will be interesting to see what the interaction is with Holder over the next few days.

Let's no forget. McCulloch was elected by the people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #781 on: August 20, 2014, 01:41:08 PM »
This is going to be Ashtray situation all over again.  The idiots jumped the shark and now look for anything to hang on to as little thuggie is shown to be the perp in the situation

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.

cjn1717

• Getbig II
« Reply #782 on: August 20, 2014, 01:42:23 PM »
It doesn't matter the facts. His eye having orbital injury. These racists want so bad for whitey to be responsible that next they will say he bashed his own eye in. I swear the level of racism for blacks against whites is through the roof but that won't be discussed. Whitey is holding them down. It's like dealing w 3rd graders. The sad thing is they say they want justice as long as it goes their way and ONLY their way. They don't want justice they want whitey to pay. To pay if he was wrong in shooting (which I do to) but they want him to pay even if the evidence paints the picture he was justified. Which is exactly whats happened but they're yelling and screaming won't stop. What a disgrace to society and to life in general. Truly bad people even the ones on this board that flat refuse to look at facts or condider them if they did come out.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #783 on: August 20, 2014, 01:53:15 PM »
Let's no forget. McCulloch was elected by the people.

But CNN was just saying that since 99% of Fergusons Urban Youth were too fucking lazy to bother getting off their welfare claiming asses to vote in his election, the prosecutor is Rassis.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #784 on: August 20, 2014, 02:06:33 PM »

looks like the writer is the new *deep throat* with the local SL PD

:o

"

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #785 on: August 20, 2014, 02:18:41 PM »
But CNN was just saying that since 99% of Fergusons Urban Youth were too fucking lazy to bother getting off their welfare claiming asses to vote in his election, the prosecutor is Rassis.

In a recent local election in St. louis County 12%  of African Americans voted. One of their black leaders (Charlie Dooley) lost his bid for reelection.

cjn1717

• Getbig II
« Reply #786 on: August 20, 2014, 02:20:06 PM »
looks like the writer is the new *deep throat* with the local SL PD

:o

What?!??!

Because someone likes guns that means what???
You're an idiot, truly an idiot. How far did you get in school?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #787 on: August 20, 2014, 02:23:43 PM »
What?!??!

Because someone likes guns that means what???
You're an idiot, truly an idiot. How far did you get in school?

He's a conspiracy nut.
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #788 on: August 20, 2014, 02:25:44 PM »
A symptom of the liberal mental illness is the adherence to the concept of "Moral Relativism."

If you're part of what is perceived to be the oppressed class, you can be held to no standards; whereas, the oppressor class is held to impossible standards.

Notice how what Brown did: the robbing, the assaulting the store worker and the breaking of the cop's face is shrugged off as minor.

Meanwhile, the cop is supposed to let himself be beaten to a pulp without responding.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #789 on: August 20, 2014, 02:34:10 PM »
ok good so what is the role of the prosecutor?

thanks for explaining.

First a prosecutor receives a case from the Police. He typically has discretion on whether to proceed: that is, he can choose to do nothing and not attempt to bring charges against the person(s) involved.

If he does decide to bring charges, he prepares and presents his case to the Grand Jury: at a Grand Jury only the Prosecutor is present (the defendant's lawyer is not; he's not even really a defendant yet at this stage) as well as witnesses of his choosing. The Grand Jury is composed of Grand Jurors who listen to the evidence presented by the Prosecutor and his witnesses and decide, based on that evidence, whether the case should be tried or not.

If the Grand Jury returns what is called a "true bill" (which is, in essence, the indictment) then the Prosecutor or someone from his office, will prosecute the case in Court.

His job at that point is to argue, based on the evidence, on behalf of the People (since all criminal cases are "The People vs. X" or "The State of ... vs. X" or "The United States vs. X") that the person being tried did commit the crime he is being accused of. In Court the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. This is important: it means that the prosecutor has to essentially positively convince the jury (or, if the defendant has waived the right to a trial by jury, the Judge) that the defendant is guilty.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #790 on: August 20, 2014, 02:56:10 PM »
So let me get this strait: The Zimmerman/Martin case was far more controversial in my opinion. It involved a non-cop, supposedly defending his life against a young black male.

That did not cause any riots to my knowledge.

Then we have Mr. Michael Brown vs. a cop. Brown looks to clearly commit a robbery, and "supposedly" attacked the cop.

Then Riots ensue.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think this is more of an issue with cop hate, then a racial issue.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #791 on: August 20, 2014, 03:02:33 PM »
So let me get this strait: The Zimmerman/Martin case was far more controversial in my opinion. It involved a non-cop, supposedly defending his life against a young black male.

Then we have Mr. Michael Brown vs. a cop. Brown looks to clearly commit a robbery, and "supposedly" attacked the cop.

Then Riots ensue.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think this is more of an issue with cop hate, then a racial issue.

You forgot one major difference between the two. Supposed "witnesses"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: August 20, 2014, 03:05:48 PM »
You forgot one major difference between the two. Supposed "witnesses"
There will not be an honest investigation from this point forward.

Too many sheep wanting to make a name for themselves. Hope for proper justice is long gone.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #793 on: August 20, 2014, 03:08:59 PM »

Then Riots ensue.

And zigzam wasn't a purebred honky

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: August 20, 2014, 03:12:22 PM »
And zigzam wasn't a purebred honky
They sure played it as white vs. black.

I think they are playing this as black vs. White cop.

Do you guys remember Rodney King?

I do however remember that controversy not too long ago, where people claimed white cops shot a black man in the back of a police car? Where there riots then?

Is this the frustration bubbling over?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #795 on: August 20, 2014, 03:20:58 PM »
First a prosecutor receives a case from the Police. He typically has discretion on whether to proceed: that is, he can choose to do nothing and not attempt to bring charges against the person(s) involved.

If he does decide to bring charges, he prepares and presents his case to the Grand Jury: at a Grand Jury only the Prosecutor is present (the defendant's lawyer is not; he's not even really a defendant yet at this stage) as well as witnesses of his choosing. The Grand Jury is composed of Grand Jurors who listen to the evidence presented by the Prosecutor and his witnesses and decide, based on that evidence, whether the case should be tried or not.

If the Grand Jury returns what is called a "true bill" (which is, in essence, the indictment) then the Prosecutor or someone from his office, will prosecute the case in Court.

His job at that point is to argue, based on the evidence, on behalf of the People (since all criminal cases are "The People vs. X" or "The State of ... vs. X" or "The United States vs. X") that the person being tried did commit the crime he is being accused of. In Court the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. This is important: it means that the prosecutor has to essentially positively convince the jury (or, if the defendant has waived the right to a trial by jury, the Judge) that the defendant is guilty.

ok so this is not inconsistent with my understanding which is that the jury essentially ratifies a decision already made by the prosecutor. 

It's not like they supposed to sit there and filter through a mountain of evidence...correct?
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #796 on: August 20, 2014, 03:43:23 PM »
They sure played it as white vs. black.

I think they are playing this as black vs. White cop.

Do you guys remember Rodney King?

I do however remember that controversy not too long ago, where people claimed white cops shot a black man in the back of a police car? Where there riots then?

Is this the frustration bubbling over?

you need to look at the economics to make sense of it
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #797 on: August 20, 2014, 03:48:47 PM »
The shoot sounds 100% legal.  I've said that from minute one.

That being said,
"The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off"

It sounded like 6 bullets fired in rapid succession, one small target area, right arm to the head.

Guns that "go off" usually jam up.  Even on the RARE occasion that they were fighting for a gun and somehow, one of their fingers pulled both parts of the glock trigger (what brand/model was cop carrying?)

Even if that happened, gun would jam up.  Not "go off" 5 more times lol.

Shoot sounds legal, but gun "going off" during struggle sounds stupid.  More like, COP feared for his life and legally fired upon Brown.   It's this kind of shotty police work - bullshitting people to make themselves look innocent, even when a lie isn't neccessary - that leads to mistrust.

Shame on FOX news for the "insider", or "source", who stated the gun was just "going off".   Doesn't make any sense.  If this isn't a police officer telling them, they should clarify that.  FOX is now carrying the water for the police dept, selling an accidental discharge narrative.  Pathetic.  Legal shoot, but that gun didn't go off" 6 times lol.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #798 on: August 20, 2014, 03:55:13 PM »
you need to look at the economics to make sense of it

No you don't.  Claiming economics causes violence is another attempt to externalize responsibility.  People know right from wrong and they choose to do wrong.  You are providing them with an excuse.  Those in poverty who are committing crimes aren't committing crimes for the benefit of their families, only themselves.  They aren't stealing a loaf of bread or gallon of milk to feed their starving children. The government pays for that.  They are murdering, robbing and raping purely for personal gratification, as a form of sadistic sport.
A

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #799 on: August 20, 2014, 03:56:55 PM »
ok so this is not inconsistent with my understanding which is that the jury essentially ratifies a decision already made by the prosecutor.

Which jury? The Grand Jury? No, the Grand Jury is the grou of people decides whether to indict someone. A prosecutor cannot act without the Grand Jury issuing a true bill. If, and only if, they do then that person is indicted, and goes to trial, where a new, indepedent jury is empaneled (unless the defendant chooses to waive his right to a jury trial).

It's not like they supposed to sit there and filter through a mountain of evidence...correct?

They evaluate whatever evidence the prosecutor decides to present.