Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107490 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #800 on: August 20, 2014, 04:39:10 PM »
The shoot sounds 100% legal.  I've said that from minute one.

That being said,
"The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off"

It sounded like 6 bullets fired in rapid succession, one small target area, right arm to the head.

Guns that "go off" usually jam up.  Even on the RARE occasion that they were fighting for a gun and somehow, one of their fingers pulled both parts of the glock trigger (what brand/model was cop carrying?)

Even if that happened, gun would jam up.  Not "go off" 5 more times lol.

Shoot sounds legal, but gun "going off" during struggle sounds stupid.  More like, COP feared for his life and legally fired upon Brown.   It's this kind of shotty police work - bullshitting people to make themselves look innocent, even when a lie isn't neccessary - that leads to mistrust.

Shame on FOX news for the "insider", or "source", who stated the gun was just "going off".   Doesn't make any sense.  If this isn't a police officer telling them, they should clarify that.  FOX is now carrying the water for the police dept, selling an accidental discharge narrative.  Pathetic.  Legal shoot, but that gun didn't go off" 6 times lol.

Its not that difficult.

1. Brown and Wilson struggle for the gun during initial contact where Wilson was assaulted.  Gun goes off during struggle.
2. Brown then walks away, (possibly thinking Wilson may have been shot).
3. Dazed, Wilson exits cop car and orders Brown to freeze. 
4. Brown turns around and taunts Wilson, then starts forward towards Wilson.
5. Wilson fires remaining shots.

Its not difficult as I said.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #801 on: August 20, 2014, 04:41:32 PM »
Which jury? The Grand Jury? No, the Grand Jury is the grou of people decides whether to indict someone. A prosecutor cannot act without the Grand Jury issuing a true bill. If, and only if, they do then that person is indicted, and goes to trial, where a new, indepedent jury is empaneled (unless the defendant chooses to waive his right to a jury trial).

They evaluate whatever evidence the prosecutor decides to present.

Yes indeed sorry Grand Jury.  Thanks for clarifying :)

I would assume it would be rare for the grand jury to turn around on the prosecutor and not issue the "true bill" ...?
"

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #802 on: August 20, 2014, 04:42:07 PM »
Which jury? The Grand Jury? No, the Grand Jury is the grou of people decides whether to indict someone. A prosecutor cannot act without the Grand Jury issuing a true bill. If, and only if, they do then that person is indicted, and goes to trial, where a new, indepedent jury is empaneled (unless the defendant chooses to waive his right to a jury trial).

They evaluate whatever evidence the prosecutor decides to present.

And about 98% of the time, the grand jury delivers an indictment.  The prosecutor really holds all the cards; he can present whatever evidence he wants, and there are no defense lawyers present.

In this case, McCulloch should recuse himself.  As the district attorney, he relies heavily on his relationships with the police and so he would in theory be reluctant to bring an indictment against a cop.  In theory.  All you need here is the appearance of impropriety, which - fairly or unfairly - already exists.  There is no upside to McCulloch prosecuting this case.  He is in a no-win situation.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #803 on: August 20, 2014, 04:43:13 PM »
Pussy Riot.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #804 on: August 20, 2014, 05:06:02 PM »
No you don't.  Claiming economics causes violence is another attempt to externalize responsibility.  People know right from wrong and they choose to do wrong.  You are providing them with an excuse.  Those in poverty who are committing crimes aren't committing crimes for the benefit of their families, only themselves.  They aren't stealing a loaf of bread or gallon of milk to feed their starving children. The government pays for that.  They are murdering, robbing and raping purely for personal gratification, as a form of sadistic sport.

this is an inflammatory oversimplification. I understand you have strong feelings about it but you have failed to come to grips with big picture therefore you cannot be taken seriously.

"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #805 on: August 20, 2014, 05:24:32 PM »
this is an inflammatory oversimplification. I understand you have strong feelings about it but you have failed to come to grips with big picture therefore you cannot be taken seriously.

I understand the big picture.  You're just providing cover for lawlessness and mediocrity.  People such as yourself like to hand wave the situation away with a simple, its economics, and then go about your day.  The alternative is to demand people be responsible for their actions and that's a whole lot harder.  I doubt you have every lived in a black neighborhood in your life.  There's a church on every corner.  There is no excuse for the behavior being demonstrated in these communities.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #806 on: August 20, 2014, 05:29:50 PM »
I understand the big picture.  You're just providing cover for lawlessness and mediocrity.  People such as yourself like to hand wave the situation away with a simple, its economics, and then go about your day.  The alternative is to demand people be responsible for their actions and that's a whole lot harder.  I doubt you have every lived in a black neighborhood in your life.  There's a church on every corner.  There is no excuse for the behavior being demonstrated in these communities.
What they are doing now is pure extortion.  They don`t like the facts that have come out, so they will continue to bully their way to the result they want.  A common sign they carry is "No Justice, No Peace".

If there ever was a definition for judicial extortion, this is it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #807 on: August 20, 2014, 05:37:47 PM »
What they are doing now is pure extortion.  They don`t like the facts that have come out, so they will continue to bully their way to the result they want.  A common sign they carry is "No Justice, No Peace".

If there ever was a definition for judicial extortion, this is it.

I totally agree and I've said as much before.  This is intended to serve as a warning, placate us or we riot.  This game has been played since the 60's.
A

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #808 on: August 20, 2014, 06:00:19 PM »
^i was just gonna say this

New York State chief judge Sol Wachtler was famously quoted by Tom Wolfe in The Bonfire of the Vanities that "a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."[11][12]

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #809 on: August 20, 2014, 06:04:15 PM »

you don't understand much

I will leave it to TrueGrit etc. to tear you another new orifice

thx for your input!  8)
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #810 on: August 20, 2014, 06:09:25 PM »
you don't understand much

I will leave it to TrueGrit etc. to tear you another new orifice

thx for your input!  8)

At least I understand some things.  You don't understand anything.  You just regurgitate the same pat answers as every other person who doesn't want to take the time to think for themselves. 
A

cjn1717

• Getbig II
« Reply #811 on: August 20, 2014, 06:12:47 PM »
No you don't.  Claiming economics causes violence is another attempt to externalize responsibility.  People know right from wrong and they choose to do wrong.  You are providing them with an excuse.  Those in poverty who are committing crimes aren't committing crimes for the benefit of their families, only themselves.  They aren't stealing a loaf of bread or gallon of milk to feed their starving children. The government pays for that.  They are murdering, robbing and raping purely for personal gratification, as a form of sadistic sport.

I swear this guy is good.  Sorry to be all over your nuts Archer (NoHomo) but it's nice to hear an educated mind clarify things to morons. The sad thing is nothing will change their minds. I don't know what their definition of justice is but it surely isn't true justice. The sad thing is a man who might or might not be completely justified in the shooting has a family and a life. They don't give a fuck. Like I said in previous post if it came out he was this KKK grand wizard sharpton and crump want him to be then fuck his family he deserves what is coming but what happens if he was justified? They don't care. He was guilty the moment he was born white.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #812 on: August 20, 2014, 06:16:51 PM »
I swear this guy is good.  Sorry to be all over your nuts Archer (NoHomo) but it's nice to hear an educated mind clarify things to morons. The sad thing is nothing will change their minds. I don't know what their definition of justice is but it surely isn't true justice. The sad thing is a man who might or might not be completely justified in the shooting has a family and a life. They don't give a fuck. Like I said in previous post if it came out he was this KKK grand wizard sharpton and crump want him to be then fuck his family he deserves what is coming but what happens if he was justified? They don't care. He was guilty the moment he was born white.

If it were simply economics the trillions of dollars that have been pumped into the black community for the last sixty years,  the racial preference instituted for businesses and education, as well as the numerous other betterment programs would have made a much more dramatic effect on improving the lives of blacks in the United States. 
A

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #813 on: August 20, 2014, 06:22:00 PM »
Word is  that the cop was recently divorced and that  his wife had left him for a black man that lived near the area where he confronted the teen .... also that the cop's mom was a con man and a habitual liar and hustler  who defrauded many seniors in that town of their life saving as well as being involved in credit card and I.d. fraud  and that some how the apple don't fall far from the tree....A son should'nt be judged by his parent's crimes yet if this is true  concerning the divorce and his ex then it just may tell something about the cop pschye at the time he decided to confront the youth about jaywalking?

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #814 on: August 20, 2014, 06:22:16 PM »
Helluva good vid..
H

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #815 on: August 20, 2014, 06:23:43 PM »

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #816 on: August 20, 2014, 06:24:45 PM »
Word is  that the cop was recently divorced and that  his wife had left him for a black man that lived near the area where he confronted the teen .... also that the cop's mom was a con man and a habitual liar and hustler  who defrauded many seniors in that town of their life saving as well as being involved in credit card and I.d. fraud  and that some how the apple don't fall far from the tree....A son should'nt be judged by his parent's crimes yet if this is true  concerning the divorce and his ex then it just may tell something about the cop pschye at the time he decided to confront the youth about jaywalking?

Oh Fer Fuck's Sake...... ::)   ::)   ::) 

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: August 20, 2014, 06:26:33 PM »
Word is that the cop was recently divorced and that his wife had left him for a black man that lived near the area where he confronted the teen ....

Word is that you are a moron...

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #818 on: August 20, 2014, 06:29:43 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #819 on: August 20, 2014, 06:30:22 PM »
I said it before and I'll say it again... I'd probably take Mike Brown's side; IF he had not have robbed a store that night.

But he did. That's a difficult fact to try to forget about.

Couple that with the fact that officer Wilson was treated for injuries after the "tussle" (word used by a black witness) w/Brown at the police car.

The court of public opinion = Brown got what his actions deserved.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: August 20, 2014, 06:32:48 PM »
I said it before and I'll say it again... I'd probably take Mike Brown's side; IF he had not have robbed a store that night.

But he did. That's a difficult fact to try to forget about.

Couple that with the fact that officer Wilson was treated for injuries after the "tussle" (word used by a black witness) w/Brown at the police car.

The court of public opinion = Brown got what his actions deserved.

If events went differently and Officer Wilson had been shot and killed in his car during the "tussle" over his gun, would these people be protesting? Of course not.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #821 on: August 20, 2014, 06:33:25 PM »
Word is that you are a moron...

;)

"Neighbors claim the policeman accused of shooting dead an unarmed teenager in St Louis had a serial con woman for a mother, MailOnline can reveal.

Darren Wilson’s mother Tonya Durso won the trust of her neighbors then cheated them out of hundreds of thousands of dollars by stealing their identities and taking out vast loans and credit card debt.

At the time she committed the offenses she was on parole for similar crimes elsewhere the state and afterwards died at the age of 35 under mysterious circumstances.

Neighbors today revealed how they were stunned that Wilson became a police officer after his mother behaved so deviously towards them."

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #822 on: August 20, 2014, 06:33:26 PM »

The teen robbed a store that night and later assaulted a police officer.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: August 20, 2014, 06:36:23 PM »
;)

"Neighbors claim the policeman accused of shooting dead an unarmed teenager in St Louis had a serial con woman for a mother, MailOnline can reveal.

Darren Wilson’s mother Tonya Durso won the trust of her neighbors then cheated them out of hundreds of thousands of dollars by stealing their identities and taking out vast loans and credit card debt.

At the time she committed the offenses she was on parole for similar crimes elsewhere the state and afterwards died at the age of 35 under mysterious circumstances.

Neighbors today revealed how they were stunned that Wilson became a police officer after his mother behaved so deviously towards them."

That part is true, and in fact to me it says a lot about Darren Wilson. He grew up in a chaotic household with no dad and a crook for a mother, and he still didn't become a criminal.

The other crap you wrote about Wilson's wife leaving him for a Hebrew is untrue.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #824 on: August 20, 2014, 06:36:35 PM »
;)

The teen robbed a store that night and later assaulted a police officer.