Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107797 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #825 on: August 20, 2014, 06:41:51 PM »
video going on right now on CNN fat cop threatening to kill media , Sheriff officer had to pull his fat ass aside and tell him to drop his ar15

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #826 on: August 20, 2014, 06:58:31 PM »
The teen robbed a store that night and later assaulted a police officer.

Definitely wouldn't want his thuggish ass living in my neighborhood yet that also includes many white teens who are just as low-life and opportunist  .. Yet having a close ties to law enforcement myself I know how reports are falsified , reports re-written by superiors and evidence planted to cover ones self .. Many are disillusioned if they think that police officers are beyond any wrongful acts.. Take a minute and search out how many cops have murdered  their spouses ... the numbers are astronomical yet it's those that still  doubt a cop is in capable of murdering a suspect  without probable cause or justification ??? As usual getbig's residential racists are out in force and making it a race issue as usual  yet it can be seen more a case of excessive force and nothing more considering the guy was shot 6 times from that distance .... Then again most you fu#kers are bigots and weirdos  so why waste my time  ::)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #827 on: August 20, 2014, 07:03:12 PM »
Definitely wouldn't want his thuggish ass living in my neighborhood yet that also includes many white teens who are just as low-life and opportunist  .. Yet having a close ties to law enforcement myself I know how reports are falsified , reports re-written by superiors and evidence planted to cover ones self .. Many are disillusioned if they think that police officers are beyond any wrongful acts.. Take a minute and search out how many cops have murdered  their spouses ... the numbers are astronomical yet it's those that still  doubt a cop is in capable of murdering a suspect  without probable cause or justification ??? As usual getbig's residential racists are out in force and making it a race issue as usual  yet it can be seen more a case of excessive force and nothing more considering the guy was shot 6 times from that distance .... Then again most you fu#kers are bigots and weirdos  so why waste my time  ::)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #828 on: August 20, 2014, 07:07:37 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Hebrews and water don't really mix very well it seems.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #829 on: August 20, 2014, 07:15:49 PM »
At least I understand some things.  You don't understand anything.  You just regurgitate the same pat answers as every other person who doesn't want to take the time to think for themselves. 

you seem like a nice earnest guy which i appreciate. Unfortunately you are severely misguided.

getbiggers will not allow the truth to be brutalized with such wanton disregard
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #830 on: August 20, 2014, 07:56:53 PM »
you seem like a nice earnest guy which i appreciate. Unfortunately you are severely misguided.

getbiggers will not allow the truth to be brutalized with such wanton disregard

You make excuses for barbaric behavior.  Your excuse making has only made the problems in these communities worse by treating them like children who aren't responsible for their actions.   
A

cjn1717

• Getbig II
« Reply #831 on: August 20, 2014, 08:23:56 PM »

Your right don't waste your time if all your going to do is completely ignore the idea which has been presented w evidence of the cop being justified. If he is guilty he deserves indictment but I'm guessing you know he's guilty right?? Yeah don't waste your time.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #832 on: August 20, 2014, 08:32:20 PM »

I would like to shoot you 6 times.....with a fucking bazooka, right in the face.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #833 on: August 20, 2014, 08:38:28 PM »
video going on right now on CNN fat cop threatening to kill media , Sheriff officer had to pull his fat ass aside and tell him to drop his ar15

You know....its never a great idea to taunt an officer pointing an AR-15 at you.  You never know when someone will reach the breaking point and just say.....fuck it all.

A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #834 on: August 20, 2014, 08:44:54 PM »
You make excuses for barbaric behavior.  Your excuse making has only made the problems in these communities worse by treating them like children who aren't responsible for their actions.   

you sir are a freedom hater
"

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #835 on: August 20, 2014, 09:26:37 PM »
Did u see how fast he white lady was ushered to the police SUV when they started going after her and throwing things at her bc she had a sign that said justice for all, even Wilson.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #836 on: August 20, 2014, 10:24:17 PM »
Officer who pointed gun at protesters suspended

Source: Associated Press

| August 20, 2014 | Updated: August 20, 2014 6:06pm

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — A police officer who was part of the effort to keep peace during protests in Ferguson has been suspended for pointing a semi-automatic assault rifle at demonstrators, then cursing and threatening to kill one of them, police said Wednesday.

A protester captured the exchange on video that has been posted to YouTube and several websites. It happened Tuesday night during the latest of several protests that have followed the Aug. 9 shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown by a Ferguson police officer.

On the video, a man is heard saying, "Oh my God! Gun raised!" as the officer approaches. The identity of the man who shot the video is not known.

"My hands are up, bro! My hands are up!" the man said.

The officer walks near the man with his gun pointed and appears to say, "I will (expletive) kill you."

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #837 on: August 20, 2014, 10:29:03 PM »

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — A police officer who was part of the effort to keep peace during protests in Ferguson has been suspended for pointing a semi-automatic assault rifle at demonstrators, then cursing and threatening to kill one of them, police said Wednesday.

A protester captured the exchange on video that has been posted to YouTube and several websites. It happened Tuesday night during the latest of several protests that have followed the Aug. 9 shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown by a Ferguson police officer.

On the video, a man is heard saying, "Oh my God! Gun raised!" as the officer approaches. The identity of the man who shot the video is not known.

The officer walks near the man with his gun pointed and appears to say, "I will (expletive) kill you."

All public relations crap to keep the peace. IF all of this stuff wasnt going down in Missouri, this officer would not be suspended.
X

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #838 on: August 21, 2014, 04:19:25 AM »

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #839 on: August 21, 2014, 04:37:05 AM »

You know....its never a great idea to taunt an officer pointing an AR-15 at you.  You never know when someone will reach the breaking point and just say.....fuck it all.

Huh?... it's our duty to taunt assholes like this and to resist big government.  The US government is tyranny, it's more blatant than ever.  Cops and soldiers are nothing more than useful idiots.  I hope one of these useful idiots does reach their breaking point and start shooting, it's might get more people off their asses.  American Revolution 2 is way overdo.

TPTB/ MSM love turning us one against the other... civilians vs cops, black vs. white, christian vs. muslim, vs. jews, Americans vs Russians, etc... etc... Those who do not realize this are asleep at the wheel.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #840 on: August 21, 2014, 04:44:19 AM »
you sir are a freedom hater

Advocating personal responsibility is key to maintaining freedom.
A

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #841 on: August 21, 2014, 04:59:40 AM »

Serves the coward pig right.  If you can't do your worthless job correctly, stay the fuck home.
He wouldn't have the balls to say "boo" to anyone without being armed.  Enjoy your stay in the pen, pig....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: August 21, 2014, 05:06:12 AM »
Serves the coward pig right.  If you can't do your worthless job correctly, stay the fuck home.
He wouldn't have the balls to say "boo" to anyone without being armed.  Enjoy your stay in the pen, pig....

without the cell phone footage of him doing it, NOBODY would believe the person being threatened.  nobody would believe ten witnesses.  they'd take the word of the cop.

Seriously, people tolerate WAY TOO MUCH bullying from police.   film it, accuse them, and push it.  If they want ability to carry gun and have ability to tell others what to do, they should be held to higher standard.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #843 on: August 21, 2014, 05:08:35 AM »
without the cell phone footage of him doing it, NOBODY would believe the person being threatened.  nobody would believe ten witnesses.  they'd take the word of the cop.

Seriously, people tolerate WAY TOO MUCH bullying from police.   film it, accuse them, and push it.  If they want ability to carry gun and have ability to tell others what to do, they should be held to higher standard.

Now think what it would be like if states continued to implement laws that police officers can't be filmed.  The video would have been suppressed and the person filming fined or jailed.
A

cjn1717

• Getbig II
« Reply #844 on: August 21, 2014, 05:28:31 AM »
Helluva good vid..

Perfect.  The terrible thing is no one will listen to him. He is a sellout, an Uncle Tom, he don't keep it real. Until voices like this are heard and applauded, blacks will continue this mediocre existence of no jobs, no families, no education, etc.......

Smh

I just don't get it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: August 21, 2014, 06:05:47 AM »
Now think what it would be like if states continued to implement laws that police officers can't be filmed.  The video would have been suppressed and the person filming fined or jailed.

locally, cops HATE it.  "Is that marijuana I smell on you?" is used to chase people away.

SW FL caught national attention when a drunk kid in a parked car ended up with leg broken and other serious injuries.  Kids were filiming it.  they were threatened with catching a weed charge, they were threatened with impeding a police investigation (even tho they were standing exactly where another cop told them to stand). 

IMO, the smartest thing a person can do is to have EVERYONE there begin filming.  If it's one kid with a camera, the police can bully him.  Once you have 3+ people filming, any attempt to threaten/take camera will be filmed and sent by one of the people present.  Remember BART shooting - kid on the ground in cuffs, not moving, was shot by cops... and cops started grabbing phones.  The grabbing of the phones was as big a story as the shooting itself - illegally taking property in an attempt to cover up (and high volume of cameras made that impossible).

IMO, if a cop is doing ZERO wrong, then he should actually LIKE the camera - because it will mean he never catches a bullshit charge or complaint.  Some folks will make false charges against cops - it's gotta be great for a cop to be CLEARED by a camera. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #846 on: August 21, 2014, 06:07:58 AM »
Perfect.  The terrible thing is no one will listen to him. He is a sellout, an Uncle Tom, he don't keep it real.

Isn't "keeping it real" (aka telling the real truth) exactly what he is doing?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #847 on: August 21, 2014, 06:09:09 AM »
locally, cops HATE it.  "Is that marijuana I smell on you?" is used to chase people away.

SW FL caught national attention when a drunk kid in a parked car ended up with leg broken and other serious injuries.  Kids were filiming it.  they were threatened with catching a weed charge, they were threatened with impeding a police investigation (even tho they were standing exactly where another cop told them to stand). 

IMO, the smartest thing a person can do is to have EVERYONE there begin filming.  If it's one kid with a camera, the police can bully him.  Once you have 3+ people filming, any attempt to threaten/take camera will be filmed and sent by one of the people present.  Remember BART shooting - kid on the ground in cuffs, not moving, was shot by cops... and cops started grabbing phones.  The grabbing of the phones was as big a story as the shooting itself - illegally taking property in an attempt to cover up (and high volume of cameras made that impossible).

IMO, if a cop is doing ZERO wrong, then he should actually LIKE the camera - because it will mean he never catches a bullshit charge or complaint.  Some folks will make false charges against cops - it's gotta be great for a cop to be CLEARED by a camera. 

I totally agree,  See, another thing we agree on.   The whole, I smell marijuana now I have probable cause to search you is abused regularly.  
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #848 on: August 21, 2014, 06:26:11 AM »
Perfect.  The terrible thing is no one will listen to him. He is a sellout, an Uncle Tom, he don't keep it real. Until voices like this are heard and applauded, blacks will continue this mediocre existence of no jobs, no families, no education, etc.......

Smh

I just don't get it.

::)

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #849 on: August 21, 2014, 07:27:30 AM »

You're right that cops need to be recorded every time they interact with people.  Cops will say they don't care, but it's just another one of their many lies.  I agree with you that they hate it.  Tough shit for them.  Hopefully the pig that threatened a group of taxpayers will be removed from his worthless job real soon....