Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107227 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #875 on: August 21, 2014, 12:55:55 PM »
without the cell phone footage of him doing it, NOBODY would believe the person being threatened.  nobody would believe ten witnesses.  they'd take the word of the cop.

Seriously, people tolerate WAY TOO MUCH bullying from police.   film it, accuse them, and push it.  If they want ability to carry gun and have ability to tell others what to do, they should be held to higher standard.
Its not that they would doubt the witnesses and automatically take the word of the cop, it would be because there was no proof.  Why would anyone expect to just take a few peoples word over what happened? 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #876 on: August 21, 2014, 01:20:18 PM »
somebody needs to help me out with the story

his "friend/wife" says wilson was responding to the robbery

the "police insider" says wilson was responding to them jaywalking

what is the final version of this story?

How can a "highly placed source" claim to know "dozens of witnesses" corroborate wilson's story when it doesn't match up with his own wife's testimony?    :o

I'll leave it up to you guys to figure that one out.
"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #877 on: August 21, 2014, 01:26:21 PM »
How can a "highly placed source" claim to know "dozens of witnesses" corroborate wilson's story when it doesn't match up with his own wife's testimony?    :o

???

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #878 on: August 21, 2014, 01:26:29 PM »

It's really not up to "us" to figure it out. We can speculate, we can opine, we can guess, we can even change the title of this thread from discuss the facts and truth to something more fitting, but I'll wait until the investigation(s) are done before concluding anything

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #879 on: August 21, 2014, 01:28:48 PM »

You have confused yourself. It was stated that he got a call on the radio of suspect's description of a strong arm robbery. This was apparently after the jaywalking incident. I believe the dispatch was posted here a few pages back.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #880 on: August 21, 2014, 01:38:40 PM »
It's really not up to "us" to figure it out. We can speculate, we can opine, we can guess, we can even change the title of this thread from discuss the facts and truth to something more fitting, but I'll wait until the investigation(s) are done before concluding anything

This is good practice.

Maybe we can get an someone from fox news to explain in the meantime. :)
"

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: August 21, 2014, 01:39:59 PM »
You have confused yourself. It was stated that he got a call on the radio of suspect's description of a strong arm robbery. This was apparently after the jaywalking incident. I believe the dispatch was posted here a few pages back.

Parker, you are wasting your time on "mr turbo". He is either trolling or clueless.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #882 on: August 21, 2014, 01:41:48 PM »

here's is what fox (Hollie McKay) is reporting:

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said.

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face."
"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: August 21, 2014, 01:56:03 PM »
here's is what fox (Hollie McKay) is reporting:

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said.

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face."

Are you saying the Officer was not on the receiving end of a beating, (including a struggle for his gun) which would authorize the use of lethal force?  ???

cjn1717

• Getbig II
« Reply #884 on: August 21, 2014, 02:00:50 PM »

LOL, you think i give a shit about people in that city i don't even live in ??? I could give a fuck either way, but keep getting your panties up in arms over it.

So you don't give a fuck about a culture dying everyday across America, a culture that could offer so much with the right leadership?  Well if you don't give a fuck then stop perpetuating the ignorance you put forth, through funny little skits suggesting a black man cant walk down the street or that a different mentality other than democratic must mean me or anyone that doesn't think like you are inbred redneck bigots from Alabama.  Don't you get that its that ignorance that is killing the black culture?  Maybe this is to deep for you or maybe you don't want to get your hands dirty or maybe just because this is a bodybuilding forum this isnt the place.  
When is the place?
For Gods sake when is someone going to give a fuck and lead the black culture out of the ignorance and away from the leadership that has led them astray for nearly 1/2 a century.
Thats what a forum is for an open discussion and you obviously feel a certain way by claiming I am a inbred hillbilly for thinking a different way.  I'm wrong all the time Nails but I am willing to admit that and listen and learn I just wish someone could show me why this brainwashing continues why this mentality is the norm.  I mean the mentality that from the get go of this the officer was wrong.  That no matter what the officer was wrong that young black man can't walk down a street without being a victim, that this gentle giant had his "Hands up, Don't shoot" ?  How is this thought process so thick and so engrained even with the results it has given.
 I'm not offended about hillbilly reference and I'm not trying to offend you but damn if you don't give a fuck then who does or who will.  It's just sad that a culture that can offer so much is so brainwashed and they are dying everyday.  When is enough enough?  Its heartbreaking.  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #885 on: August 21, 2014, 02:01:25 PM »
So you don't give a fuck about a culture dying everyday across America, a culture that could offer so much with the right leadership?  Well if you don't give a fuck then stop perpetuating the ignorance you put forth, through funny little skits suggesting a black man cant walk down the street or that a different mentality other than democratic must mean me or anyone that doesn't think like you are inbred redneck bigots from Alabama.  Don't you get that its that ignorance that is killing the black culture?  Maybe this is to deep for you or maybe you don't want to get your hands dirty or maybe just because this is a bodybuilding forum this isnt the place.  
When is the place?
For Gods sake when is someone going to give a fuck and lead the black culture out of the ignorance and away from the leadership that has led them astray for nearly 1/2 a century.
Thats what a forum is for an open discussion and you obviously feel a certain way by claiming I am a inbred hillbilly for thinking a different way.  I'm wrong all the time Nails but I am willing to admit that and listen and learn I just wish someone could show me why this brainwashing continues why this mentality is the norm.  I mean the mentality that from the get go of this the officer was wrong.  That no matter what the officer was wrong that young black man can't walk down a street without being a victim, that this gentle giant had his "Hands up, Don't shoot" ?  How is this thought process so thick and so engrained even with the results it has given.
 I'm not offended about hillbilly reference and I'm not trying to offend you but damn if you don't give a fuck then who does or who will.  It's just sad that a culture that can offer so much is so brainwashed and they are dying everyday.  When is enough enough?  Its heartbreaking.  

LOL!! TLDNR, DGAS

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #886 on: August 21, 2014, 02:12:21 PM »
Are you saying the Officer was not on the receiving end of a beating, (including a struggle for his gun) which would authorize the use of lethal force?  ???

what we have is a situation where both sources claim the Officer was beaten but under radically different circumstances.
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #887 on: August 21, 2014, 02:17:27 PM »
what we have is a situation where both sources claim the Officer was beaten but under radically different circumstances.

How does that matter?  He was assaulted and felt it was likely he would be assaulted again.
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #888 on: August 21, 2014, 02:19:38 PM »
How does that matter?  He was assaulted and felt it was likely he would be assaulted again.

It's a concern because they cannot both be true simultaneously.
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #889 on: August 21, 2014, 02:26:33 PM »
It's a concern because they cannot both be true simultaneously.

They are both consistent in saying he was assaulted and injuries suffered by the officer back that up.  Why be particular about variations now.  Didn't you believe without question  the conflicting witnesses who said among other things that brown was shot exclusively in the back?
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #890 on: August 21, 2014, 02:37:26 PM »
They are both consistent in saying he was assaulted and injuries suffered by the officer back that up.  Why be particular about variations now.  Didn't you believe without question  the conflicting witnesses who said among other things that brown was shot exclusively in the back?

the forensic expert said there's a shot on the arm that could be from the rear...not me...you don't run with palms forward like an anatomical diagram...anyway

So we can come to one of several conclusions about the sources but we do know one thing:

One of the reports is conveying a falsehood about a central aspect of the story.
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #891 on: August 21, 2014, 02:43:09 PM »
the forensic expert said there's a shot on the arm that could be from the rear...not me...you don't run with palms forward like an anatomical diagram...anyway

So we can come to one of several conclusions about the sources but we do know one thing:

One of the reports is conveying a falsehood about a central aspect of the story.

The witnesses said he was gunned down from the back.  The report said, "could be a shot from the rear" but considering the rest of the grouping shots is from the front its likely the shot also came from the front.

How do you know the reports are conveying falsehoods?  Aren't you jumping to that conclusion?  If the witnesses contradict the evidence and each other you have to at least suspect the witnesses statements aren't accurate.  Why do you immediately assume the reports are wrong and there is a conspiracy afoot? 
A

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #892 on: August 21, 2014, 02:50:05 PM »

I believe the answer is one that's all too common - The cop is lying.  He's not making up the entire scenario, but changing the facts to suit his needs.  Even his own lackeys can't keep the mistruths straight.....

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #893 on: August 21, 2014, 02:52:01 PM »
The witnesses said he was gunned down from the back.  The report said, "could be a shot from the rear" but considering the rest of the grouping shots is from the front its likely the shot also came from the front.

How do you know the reports are conveying falsehoods?  Aren't you jumping to that conclusion?  If the witnesses contradict the evidence and each other you have to at least suspect the witnesses statements aren't accurate.  Why do you immediately assume the reports are wrong and there is a conspiracy afoot? 

It's possible that the reports are accurate with the exception of this one aspect. Not likely though, given that this is such a central component of the narrative it calls into question all the information from that source.

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #894 on: August 21, 2014, 02:56:48 PM »
I believe the answer is one that's all too common - The cop is lying.  He's not making up the entire scenario, but changing the facts to suit his needs.  Even his own lackeys can't keep the mistruths straight.....

He would have good reason to

there is usually a very simple answer to most questions
"

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #895 on: August 21, 2014, 03:35:00 PM »
Star Witness In Michael Brown Shooting Charged With Theft, Filing False Police Report

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/170048-star-witness-michael-brown-shooting-charged-theft-filing-false-police-report/

(optiond aka uncle mal is wetting the bed now)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: August 21, 2014, 03:37:48 PM »
I believe the answer is one that's all too common - The cop is lying.  He's not making up the entire scenario, but changing the facts to suit his needs.  Even his own lackeys can't keep the mistruths straight.....

What's all too common in my opinion, is people coming to conclusions like this ::) based on hearsay and speculation. Troll much?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #897 on: August 21, 2014, 03:57:05 PM »
Star Witness In Michael Brown Shooting Charged With Theft, Filing False Police Report

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/170048-star-witness-michael-brown-shooting-charged-theft-filing-false-police-report/

(optiond aka uncle mal is wetting the bed now)

Good to see that they're actually going after this guy, I thought for sure they were going to let him skate on various things just to appease the rioters, etc.... 

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #898 on: August 21, 2014, 03:58:09 PM »
Why?  He's saying he understands their mistrust based on treatment he himself (as a black man) has experienced.  What's wrong with saying that?

Yeah, and he should come out and say he understands why nobody (whatever the race) trusts the current administration.  Why people (black and white) think they are racist race baiters.  Why people (black and white) think they are destroying America.  Because I am sure he "understands" that too.
Ψ

cjn1717

• Getbig II
« Reply #899 on: August 21, 2014, 04:02:43 PM »

LOL!! TLDNR, DGAS

You truly are a disgrace. An ignorant non educated disgrace. Meanwhile a culture dies, wow. It's to late for you maybe someone else will stop perpetuating ignorance and actually help. But your ignorance is so deep you can't even have an open discussion about the slow death of an entire culture. You put Will Ferrell memes up and find it funny. God I hope your not black.