Author Topic: What 6% bodyfat really looks like  (Read 33917 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: What 6% bodyfat really looks like
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 04:47:14 PM »
Alberto Nunez, the guy in the video, is a lifetime natural by the way.

At 1:02 of the video his glutes look like they have site injection lumps. Could be something else, though.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 04:51:35 PM »
yes I seen that looks odd doesn't it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2014, 05:34:26 PM »
At 1:02 of the video his glutes look like they have site injection lumps. Could be something else, though.
What you are seeing is deep striations in the glutes.

He does not use drugs.

Built6foot5

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • WBFF Pro
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 05:46:16 PM »
Numbers wise theres every reason to believe he could be natural. But that level of conditioning screams diuretics and possible other cutters. A lot of these guys obviously lie, none of us will really know.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2014, 05:48:06 PM »
Numbers wise theres every reason to believe he could be natural. But that level of conditioning screams diuretics and possible other cutters. A lot of these guys obviously lie, none of us will really know.
Low Calories is all you need.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2014, 09:16:31 PM »
His maxes around 170 lbs are

401 Squat, 265 Bench Press and 539 Deadlift.

Not bad at all.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Beats me in the deadlift, barely, but I'm stronger on the other 2 exercises at the same bw.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2014, 09:24:16 PM »
The lifting clips I believe he's somewhat clean. The contest clips he's a natural as a test tube baby.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2014, 09:28:01 PM »

He does not use drugs.

TA, you are the Fox Mulder of bodybuilding. You just want to believe.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2014, 09:32:25 PM »

He does not use drugs.

Just stop.  Unless you live with the guy, sleep in the same bed, shower and shit together, then you just don't know.  Like the woman who was married for thirty years to a serial killer and didn't have a clue.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2014, 11:09:42 PM »
The lifting clips I believe he's somewhat clean. The contest clips he's a natural as a test tube baby.
::) The lifting clips occur during contest season. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2014, 11:13:52 PM »
TA, you are the Fox Mulder of bodybuilding. You just want to believe.
I'm just smart enough to know that 140-160 lbs ripped is possible and obtainable for a lifetime natural at 5'8-5`11.

I am also smart enough to know that he has been vlogging his progress for years, competes in fully drug tested powerlifting competitions, is a natural pro and has not relied on any substance to be 150 lbs on stage.

I guess most people here suck and would be 110-125 lbs ripped without drugs, you included.  Oh well.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2014, 12:03:31 AM »
I'm not saying this guy is or isn't natural. Don't give a flying fucktards rat ass.

What I will say is this: Too many people here have not worked with Elite Level natural athletes, that is, every second of every day.

I could post pics of so many fucking shredded natural athletes that the "Great Debate/meltdown" would begin and never end.

I could also post tons of athlets juiced to the gills that looked like shit on contest day and others who looked great.

Point? There are a lot of young, naive, gullible and retarded "know it alls" in every one of these threads... and guess what fags?

I'm not one of them.

You simply cannot blame everyone's success on drugs. You just want to believe it because you are a lazy ass hater who cant get your fat titties and lower belly fat to go away.. on top of that, you can't even get yourselves to even slightly resemble a bodybuilder, so...

it actually makes logical sense that you would bash and assume without knowing your head from the hole in your ass, even though you probably know the hole in your workout "buddy's" ass just fine.

Give credit where credit is due. There are some great natural physiques out there, morons.

Yeah, I like name-calling. It makes me seem more "mature... "

fuck all.

I stay away for months at a time, get some good PM's when I'm gone from the MOST least expected people and I would never mention their names, but this open forum?

It's like beating a dead horse.

Am I finished?

Prolly

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2014, 12:19:58 AM »
excellent reality check

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2014, 12:28:00 AM »
Low Calories is all you need.

this one method approach is not going to work across the board to attain that look. Leaving out the bodybuilding factor of building and sustaining muscle not all body's can look like that when dieted down even if very lean, its not just a matter of loosing more fat on an ultra low calorie diet.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2014, 12:44:49 AM »
this one method approach is not going to work across the board to attain that look. Leaving out the bodybuilding factor of building and sustaining muscle not all body's can look like that when dieted down even if very lean, its not just a matter of loosing more fat on an ultra low calorie diet.
It really is about that genius.  Weight Training and low enough calories multiplied by time spent doing both.

Of course you wouldn`t know anything about that because drugs have been your only solace and you know how to do nothing without them and therefore you think people can`t do anything unless they use them.

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2014, 12:48:24 AM »
TA is a born again natural, and you know how any 'born againer' is when it comes to being dogmatic about something...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2014, 12:53:44 AM »
It really is about that genius.  Weight Training and low enough calories multiplied by time spent doing both.

Of course you wouldn`t know anything about that because drugs have been your only solace and you know how to do nothing without them and therefore you think people can`t do anything unless they use them.

did say I dont believe he is natural? no I said something to the contrary fuckface. You like to think you have a one size fits all solution or that the same look can be obtained all across the board with the same applied principles but all your doing is making yourself feel important it doesn't pan out that way in real life

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2014, 12:55:46 AM »
TA still thinks gear is  "scary and bad"  :D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2014, 01:32:00 AM »
I've been measured at 3% at my lowest (using the old fashioned pinch machine thing). Based on how he looks I suspect I was truly around 6% then also.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2014, 03:56:45 AM »
TA's classic troll here on GB. Find some relatively jacked guy that claims natty and then drop that fact and watch us "juicers" "melt". It's pretty played, but never fails to get a bunch of bites.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2014, 04:56:28 AM »
TA strikes me as someone who has no friends in real life, u know the annoying guy that ''knows'' everything, has to be right all the time,...well the guy that nobody wants around

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2014, 04:58:54 AM »
^^^^^bingo

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2014, 05:03:37 AM »
I've been measured at 3% at my lowest (using the old fashioned pinch machine thing). Based on how he looks I suspect I was truly around 6% then also.
"pinch machines" aka calipers only measure subcutaneous fat. you have to add your "vital" fat (around the organs, in your brain etc). that adds about 2-3%.
so yeah you were probably 6%

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2014, 05:14:06 AM »
I heard Jim Quinn and Billy Smith once measured Flex Wheeler's body fat at 0.00001%.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2014, 05:35:16 AM »
 8)