Author Topic: What 6% bodyfat really looks like  (Read 33918 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: What 6% bodyfat really looks like
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2014, 02:20:56 PM »
Oh it is, but the guy isn't a lifetime natural. He definitely has the "show time drug prep" look before shows. If he was in his early 20s I would buy it, but not at his age. No way. 
???  31 is too old to be ripped?  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2014, 03:39:47 PM »
Me before the WBFF Worlds yesterday

Love to tug that drawstring no homo

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2014, 05:33:03 PM »
???  31 is too old to be ripped?  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

You can be that age and be that lean naturally. His training vids when not getting ready for a show he looks great and I'd buy being natural, easily. But the way he looks a couple weeks out and come game day? Not in the slightest.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2014, 06:49:27 PM »
Me before the WBFF Worlds yesterday
Great physique.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2014, 06:55:20 PM »
Great physique.

agreed 100%.

esp for a bigger dude who'd typically be harder to fill out w tissue. awesome work.
b

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2014, 06:51:39 AM »
Basically...You have never, nor will you ever be 6% bf.           YLLS HTH.  ;D ;D :D

Apparently Flex Wheeler was 0.0% bodyfat in the early 90's.  ;D

Built6foot5

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • WBFF Pro
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2014, 02:15:09 PM »
Looking fantastic mate
Love to tug that drawstring no homo
Great physique.
agreed 100%.

esp for a bigger dude who'd typically be harder to fill out w tissue. awesome work.

Thank you guys, I was pleased with my condition but unfortunately did not place top 3. Heres a shot right before i carb loaded afterwards. Waist at 26'

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2014, 02:24:36 PM »
Thank you guys, I was pleased with my condition but unfortunately did not place top 3. Heres a shot right before i carb loaded afterwards. Waist at 26'

dude you look terrific. can't even imagine the level of competition if you didn't crack top 3.

keep grinding dude. that's all you can do. at the end of the day the placings are nice but just knowing you were at your best, and knowing the next time you'll be better- and you will be better-  is motivation enough.
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2014, 02:31:08 PM »

Be good to see a pic fully carbed.

Great work mate, thats awesome conditioning.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2014, 02:35:14 PM »

Are you 6ft5? 26" waist? Wouldn't you break in two if you hit your head on a door?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2014, 02:35:38 PM »

finally someone whos smiling in a BB pic
makes you appear very likeable

thats also whats special about big ramy imo. always smiling, very sympathetic guy

Built6foot5

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • WBFF Pro
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2014, 02:54:48 PM »

dude you look terrific. can't even imagine the level of competition if you didn't crack top 3.

keep grinding dude. that's all you can do. at the end of the day the placings are nice but just knowing you were at your best, and knowing the next time you'll be better- and you will be better-  is motivation enough.
Very true, i like being competitive but long as i know im progressing i feel good.

Are you 6ft5? 26" waist? Wouldn't you break in two if you hit your head on a door?
Yes, waist size is mostly genetic. So having a small one is something im greatful for. I was a beanpole before i start lifting

finally someone whos smiling in a BB pic
makes you appear very likeable

thats also whats special about big ramy imo. always smiling, very sympathetic guy

Its 1 of the first things my prep coach taught me, its how you show personality :)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2014, 03:15:37 PM »
Very true, i like being competitive but long as i know im progressing i feel good.
Yes, waist size is mostly genetic. So having a small one is something im greatful for. I was a beanpole before i start lifting

Its 1 of the first things my prep coach taught me, its how you show personality :)

Crazy wasit size. Yes you look great, you could console yourself by going out and destroying pussy with that physique and being tall.

I can't help smiling in photos either, makes my face look like a basketball though.

Built6foot5

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • WBFF Pro
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2014, 03:25:59 PM »
Crazy wasit size. Yes you look great, you could console yourself by going out and destroying pussy with that physique and being tall.

I can't help smiling in photos either, makes my face look like a basketball though.

Haha that i will, this Vegas trip isnt going to waste mate  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2014, 03:26:27 PM »
You look fucking awesome dude!!

Insane conditioning.

Keep pumping!

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2014, 03:30:28 PM »
what's your height weight?

no homo no schmoe

8)

edit: i take it 6'5'' ... but curious on the weight

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2014, 03:31:57 PM »
wes what's your height weight?

no homo no schmoe

8)
5'7" 180 or so..........old pic posted was 2001 154 pounds Lightweight Class Masters Nats.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2014, 03:37:06 PM »
Haha that i will, this Vegas trip isnt going to waste mate  ;D

Don't get herpes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2014, 03:40:13 PM »
Don't get herpes.
What happens in Vegas,stays in Vegas!   LOL  ;D

Built6foot5

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • WBFF Pro
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2014, 03:45:33 PM »
You look fucking awesome dude!!

Insane conditioning.

Keep pumping!

Thnx brotha!

what's your height weight?

no homo no schmoe

8)

edit: i take it 6'5'' ... but curious on the weight

I was 227 show day, usually hover around 240 lean

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2014, 04:11:05 PM »
Oh it is, but the guy isn't a lifetime natural. He definitely has the "show time drug prep" look before shows. If he was in his early 20s I would buy it, but not at his age. No way. 

agreed

no way in hell is that guy lifetime natural

look @ his delt thickness and striations and muscle seperation and you know he's used steroids b4, he could def. be drug free in that video but imo is not lifetime natural

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2014, 06:05:16 AM »
Thnx brotha!

I was 227 show day, usually hover around 240 lean

God damn dude. Pics don't do those numbers justice, and those pics are stupidly impressive. You must look nuts in person.

agreed

no way in hell is that guy lifetime natural

look @ his delt thickness and striations and muscle seperation and you know he's used steroids b4, he could def. be drug free in that video but imo is not lifetime natural

My biggest hang up is his age. I'm sorry, but once you start on that natural testosterone decline, you are only fighting to keep your peak for the rest of your life. There is zero reason that a natural should be maintaining the way he does prepping for a show. He is not that geneitcally gifted. I'm not trying to take away from what he has done, nor attack his natural claims (the guy HAS to claim it, I can't fault him for stupid rules), but I just wish other people wouldn't be ER MEH GAWD HES natural advocates for him. Especially guys like TA who has been following the scene for a while (unless he is troll-mode again). It's like when someone goes "I believe O'Hearn is natural". I just want to whip my dick out and tie it in a knot and ask them "Is this natural too?".

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2014, 06:08:34 AM »
Wbff is all about how marketable you are, how much ass kissing to the org you have done, without a political campaign prior to competing competitors do not place get the top honors.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2014, 06:13:32 AM »

I would have previously thought it impossible to have a 26 inch waist at 6'5ft. I'm 6'2ft and I don't think my waist would get below 30 inches even if I was an anorexic.

Great build my man.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2014, 06:18:58 AM »
I'm not saying this guy is or isn't natural. Don't give a flying fucktards rat ass.

What I will say is this: Too many people here have not worked with Elite Level natural athletes, that is, every second of every day.

I could post pics of so many fucking shredded natural athletes that the "Great Debate/meltdown" would begin and never end.

I could also post tons of athlets juiced to the gills that looked like shit on contest day and others who looked great.

Point? There are a lot of young, naive, gullible and retarded "know it alls" in every one of these threads... and guess what fags?

I'm not one of them.

You simply cannot blame everyone's success on drugs. You just want to believe it because you are a lazy ass hater who cant get your fat titties and lower belly fat to go away.. on top of that, you can't even get yourselves to even slightly resemble a bodybuilder, so...

it actually makes logical sense that you would bash and assume without knowing your head from the hole in your ass, even though you probably know the hole in your workout "buddy's" ass just fine.

Give credit where credit is due. There are some great natural physiques out there, morons.

Yeah, I like name-calling. It makes me seem more "mature... "

fuck all.

I stay away for months at a time, get some good PM's when I'm gone from the MOST least expected people and I would never mention their names, but this open forum?

It's like beating a dead horse.

Am I finished?

Prolly

Possibly the only post I have ever read on GB that makes sense. It's sad to read how many jealous fatboys there are out there. Got a belly roll and flabby tits - but arms have no shape and can't break 16"???   Don't actually work hard and diet - just sit on your pathetic ass and bash the winners on GB with the other losers. Cause as one retard said "it's fun to troll".