Author Topic: I met the strongest man in the world today  (Read 6207 times)

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
I met the strongest man in the world today
« on: February 08, 2006, 09:49:15 PM »
I work for 24-Hour Fitness in Sacramento, and I gave a guy a tour today of our new 40,000 square foot facility. The guy was about 5'8", 175ish, maybe 10-12% bodyfat at the lowest.   I let the guy workout to test the place, and after his workout, he told me that he didn't want to join because we didn't have heavy enough dumbbells.  See, he used to work out in Finland, and there, he was using 145 kilo DUMBBELLS for shrugs and dumbbell rows, and that he can normally get up to 120 lb dumbbells for shoulder presses, if he wasn't "injured."  I told him that I thought he was full of shit, and that if he can row a 300-lb dumbbell even once I'd hand him 50 bucks on the spot.  Of course, he's not "in the shape he was" right now, so he couldn't do it.  I told him to come back and find me when he's ready, and we'll get the guy a spot on Ripley's.

Dork.

overkill

• Getbig I
Re: I met the strongest man in the world today
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 09:51:12 PM »
your awsome :D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 10:01:20 PM »
you should have told him to fuck off and that you had plenty heavy enough dumb bells all he needs is the 20's

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 10:29:11 PM »
I work for 24-Hour Fitness in Sacramento, and I gave a guy a tour today of our new 40,000 square foot facility. The guy was about 5'8", 175ish, maybe 10-12% bodyfat at the lowest.   I let the guy workout to test the place, and after his workout, he told me that he didn't want to join because we didn't have heavy enough dumbbells.  See, he used to work out in Finland, and there, he was using 145 kilo DUMBBELLS for shrugs and dumbbell rows, and that he can normally get up to 120 lb dumbbells for shoulder presses, if he wasn't "injured."  I told him that I thought he was full of shit, and that if he can row a 300-lb dumbbell even once I'd hand him 50 bucks on the spot.  Of course, he's not "in the shape he was" right now, so he couldn't do it.  I told him to come back and find me when he's ready, and we'll get the guy a spot on Ripley's.
Dork.
Have you ever been to a gym called Bodytribe off of J street?  I went to a powerlifting contest there once.  Interesting place.  The guys name was Chip or Chad something.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 12:09:31 AM »
cool. I've always wanted to see a powrlifting contest.
bodybuildersreality.com

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 07:11:00 PM »
Dork.

Hahaha what did sarcasm look like?
just push some weight!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 07:25:37 PM »
I meet the weakest bitches here everyday in Getbig
I am a mini beast

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 09:06:47 AM »
Hahaha what did sarcasm look like?
i'm officially the strongest man in the world, i bench pressed Alexxx's mom's ponderous 720. lbs. of disgusting bulk off of me when she tried to rape me.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2006, 10:38:09 AM »
i'm officially the strongest man in the world, i bench pressed Alexxx's mom's ponderous 720. lbs. of disgusting bulk off of me when she tried to rape me.

I call bullshit on this one.  She officially weighed in at 1053lbs in this picture

Besides I heard it was a shirted lift.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2006, 10:42:35 AM »
whats that inside her? Is that sarcasm hiding in her ass?  :-X
just push some weight!

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2006, 12:01:26 PM »
That fat chick looks like she is about to eat her friend.