Author Topic: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out  (Read 63621 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out
« Reply #525 on: August 19, 2014, 10:28:07 PM »
Im just guessing he's probably already on a very low cal diet so simply dropping cals further wouldn't cut it.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #526 on: August 19, 2014, 10:39:34 PM »
Im just guessing he's probably already on a very low cal diet so simply dropping cals further wouldn't cut it.
20 weeks on a very low cal diet would have resulted in more fat loss, he hasn't changed in weeks
Here he is 10th july

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #527 on: August 19, 2014, 10:40:54 PM »
2 hours cardio a day?????
Why dont you just get him to eat a bit less?
I know Romania is not the most exciting place in the world but surely a guy has something better to do with his time than do cardio for 2 hours.
This guy has been at the same BF levels for the last 10 weeks, is the 2hrs cardio a last gasp attempt at getting him in shape.
Has it not occurred to you that he may not be the spartan dieter you first thought?

I read it as 90-120 minutes of total daily exercise....right? I don't think Jim has him doing 2 hours cardio. Right?

Simple Simon

« Reply #528 on: August 19, 2014, 10:42:32 PM »
I read it as 90-120 minutes of total daily exercise....right? I don't think Jim has him doing 2 hours cardio. Right?
Reads like he says "wasnt much" but then reads different.
Sev can answer the training questions as far as the diet it changes all the time so posting one days diet would not mean much. Cardio was just recently added not long ago which wasn't much and just a few days ago I added morning and evening sessions so on average 90 to 120 min per day.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #529 on: August 19, 2014, 10:43:16 PM »
The guy must be following some Reptilian/Human diet. Maybe Sev has him on a mixture of reptilian and human food (insects, leaves and meat).
X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #530 on: August 19, 2014, 10:50:36 PM »
Contest prep gurus coming out of the woodwork ..  :D

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: August 19, 2014, 11:01:10 PM »
Radu had practically no natural base, and so he's a dude who's "all drugs" without looking like he's used drugs.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #532 on: August 19, 2014, 11:03:27 PM »
20 weeks on a very low cal diet would have resulted in more fat loss, he hasn't changed in weeks
Here he is 10th july

The problem is  not just a very low cal diet but a very low cal AND low carb keto based diet. So if you don't have much muscle mass to begin with the muscle literally melts away and the steroids can't protect muscle what's not there in the first place and will just waste away. He will lose 2-3lb muscle for every 1lb fat approx doing it the way he has.

You just can't get away with doing keto diet for too long and should only be doing it for say 4-8 weeks not fucking 20 otherwise you end up looking like shit and concentration camp victim. He's body is resisting because its effectively shutting down, too low calorie, too low carbs, too quickly and for too long is the problem.

I went to Lee Priest seminar he told me its a huge mistake to ever go below 250g of carbs when dieting, for more than a month.
Lee will up cardio substantially instead to get the job done while eating 250g carbs and only drop carbs super low for last 2-4 weeks before show.
Comes in full and shredded that way as opposed to withering away all the muscle and looking flat as a pancake doing it for 20 weeks.  ::)

Super Low carb dieting for long periods of time is the result of Radu's problems when he didn't have much mass to begin with not just the drug choices.

Simple Simon

« Reply #533 on: August 19, 2014, 11:55:55 PM »
Contest prep gurus coming out of the woodwork ..  :D
Do you mind butting out, this has really nothing to do with you anymore.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #534 on: August 20, 2014, 12:29:49 AM »
Here he is 10th july

it's weird

he looks like shit here too

i mean this truly from my heart

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #535 on: August 20, 2014, 02:08:25 AM »
Sev, can you post more pics of your premade Tupperware meals?  I always enjoy those, thanks.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #536 on: August 20, 2014, 02:12:00 AM »
A fat fuck, a has been who never was and a couple of idiots criticizing a contest prep and a top guy in the world at this while giving him advice. I swer you cannot make this shit up  :D

The surrealism of some of the comments makes Dali seem dull.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #537 on: August 20, 2014, 02:18:24 AM »
Radu really is small man.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: August 20, 2014, 02:22:37 AM »
I love the fact that Junior uses purple font, it makes it so much easier to scroll past - knowing i'm not missing any decent info.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #539 on: August 20, 2014, 02:34:28 AM »
My opinion is this. Whatever he has or doesn't have physique wise has to do with genetics primarily.
Yes there are stronger steroids than EQ and Deca but doing them would not have magically added 20lbs of pure muscle during prep. All steroids pretty much work the same way, some are more potent on a milligram basis basically. There are some differences but relatively minor in the big scheme of things.

1600mg you guys say is a crazy dose, yet also weak as shit... which is it, was he on a lot of drugs or was he on mostly inert compounds that didn't help him at all? If Sev had put him on test, tren, masteron, anadrol, t3, clen, DNP, GH and insulin and the guy would have looked more impressive you guys would have cried about the excessiveness of it all, despite great results.

As far as what Junior says about going low carb or keto for long periods being bad... I thought this forum was a big supporter of low protein, only eating when "needed", fasting whole days frequently, never eating either before or after training, doing whole body training everyday, adding in lots cardio such as cycling... which results in ZERO muscle loss even with very low anabolic intake. Galeniko and no one style.

So, what exactly is the major mistake the guy has made?

Sure, if I had done his prep I would have added a bunch of drugs, different drugs but then I would have been accused of trying to kill the fella. :D

Even some Clen would have been wonderful the last 3 weeks. :D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #540 on: August 20, 2014, 02:51:31 AM »
As far as what Junior says about going low carb or keto for long periods being bad... I thought this forum was a big supporter of low protein, only eating when "needed", fasting whole days frequently, never eating either before or after training, doing whole body training everyday, adding in lots cardio such as cycling... which results in ZERO muscle loss even with very low anabolic intake. Galeniko and no one style.

That is a fallacy on here which makes my blood boil when people go on about low carb dieting year round bullshit as a magic solution and state  you don't lose muscle. Total horseshit its physiologically impossible not too lose muscle doing that approach for too long and drugs can go so far in preventing it.

They don't take into account that  guys like Gal were big perma-bulker back in the day for a very long time and built up muscle over many years. Yes if you added 30lb of muscle over 10 year and lost 10lb of it with super low carb/fasting diet approach while getting shredded you would still have a lot of muscle and extra shreddedness will make you look bigger.

But you cannot compare a guy like Gal to Radu who is on his FIRST cycle and only training 6 months.
For the time frame he has had Radu progress is amazing. But in my opinion he is starting competing way too early for his own good. Needed to add some quality muscle over 1-2 years and then give it a go.

Guys like Gal and no one would have even more muscle if they didn't do silly fasting and super low carb diets for extended periods of time.
Nothing wrong with doing that say for 2-3 months, but year around I don't give flying monkey fuck what anyone says no question you are costing yourself muscle.

And this is exactly what Lee Priest told me in his seminar and  I 100% agree with him based on my own experience.
Never drop carbs lower than 250g unless its for like 6-8 weeks max.
You should eat more but burn more through cardio.
That will spare muscle and give you full, round, shredded like.
Unlike flat pancake concentration camp victim look.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #541 on: August 20, 2014, 02:54:36 AM »
Much Radu about nothing.
Coffee,meet monitor!   LOL  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #542 on: August 20, 2014, 02:56:33 AM »

That is a fallacy on here which makes my blood boil when people go on about low carb dieting year round bullshit as a magic solution and state  you don't lose muscle. Total horseshit its physiologically impossible not too matter of fact and drugs can go so far in preventing it.

They don't take into account that  guys like Gal was big perma-bulker back in the day for a very long time and built up muscle over many years. Yes if you added 30lb of muscle over 10 year and lost 10lb of it with super low carb/fasting diet approach you would still have a lot of muscle.

But you cannot compare a guy like Gal to Radu who is on his FIRST cycle and only training 6 months.
For the time frame he has had Radu progress is amazing. But in my opinion he is starting competing way too early for his own good. Needed to add some quality muscle over 1-2 years and then give it a go.

Guys like Gal and no one would have even more muscle if they didn't do silly fasting and super low carb diets for extended periods of time.
Nothing wrong with doing that say for 2-3 months, but year around I don't give flying monkey fuck what anyone says no question you are costing yourself muscle.

And this is exactly what Lee Priest told me in his seminar and  I 100% agree with him based on my own experience.

The problem with what works for you and Lee doesnt mean it will work for everyone else.

You cant say you shouldn't go under 250grms of carbs and say thats for everyone because in real life it doesn't work like that.
You must try everything to see what your body responds to the best, exactly the same with hormones.  :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #543 on: August 20, 2014, 02:57:23 AM »

That is a fallacy on here which makes my blood boil when people go on about low carb dieting year round bullshit as a magic solution and state  you don't lose muscle. Total horseshit its physiologically impossible not too lose muscle doing that approach for too long and drugs can go so far in preventing it.

They don't take into account that  guys like Gal was big perma-bulker back in the day for a very long time and built up muscle over many years. Yes if you added 30lb of muscle over 10 year and lost 10lb of it with super low carb/fasting diet approach you would still have a lot of muscle.

Lol, he told the room, not just you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: August 20, 2014, 02:58:19 AM »
A fat fuck, a has been who never was and a couple of idiots criticizing a contest prep and a top guy in the world at this while giving him advice. I swer you cannot make this shit up  :D

The surrealism of some of the comments makes Dali seem dull.

You are skinny fat ninety five percent of the time

You fucking suck at this
T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: August 20, 2014, 02:59:22 AM »
My opinion is this. Whatever he has or doesn't have physique wise has to do with genetics primarily.
Yes there are stronger steroids than EQ and Deca but doing them would not have magically added 20lbs of pure muscle during prep. All steroids pretty much work the same way, some are more potent on a milligram basis basically. There are some differences but relatively minor in the big scheme of things.

1600mg you guys say is a crazy dose, yet also weak as shit... which is it, was he on a lot of drugs or was he on mostly inert compounds that didn't help him at all? If Sev had put him on test, tren, masteron, anadrol, t3, clen, DNP, GH and insulin and the guy would have looked more impressive you guys would have cried about the excessiveness of it all, despite great results.

So, what exactly is the major mistake the guy has made?

Sure, if I had done his prep I would have added a bunch of drugs, different drugs but then I would have been accused of trying to kill the fella. :D

Even some Clen would have been wonderful the last 3 weeks. :D

Van once again bringing a much need reality check.

A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #546 on: August 20, 2014, 03:00:34 AM »
Van once again bringing a much need reality check.

How do you know he is right?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #547 on: August 20, 2014, 03:03:42 AM »
The problem with what works for you and Lee doesnt mean it will work for everyone else.

You cant say you shouldn't go under 250grms of carbs and say thats for everyone because in real life it doesn't work like that.
You must try everything to see what your body responds to the best, exactly the same with hormones.  :)
Exactly...............everyone responds differently to any protocol due to a literal ton of variables.

Lee made a blanket statement,probably based on what he does and he`s a huge guy........albeit a short guy,but huge just the same.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: August 20, 2014, 03:05:12 AM »
How do you know he is right?

Well, what did sev do wrong? Sev's diet plan is basically in line with Gal and noone's  whose diet is gospel around here.  

Also, people are forgetting that Radu is still a newb. You can't compare him to people here who have been juicing for over a decade basically non-stop.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: August 20, 2014, 03:06:58 AM »

You must try everything to see what your body responds to the best, exactly the same with hormones.  :)

Yeah, Lee has a lot of muscle mass to support. Plus everyone has their own metabolism so there are gonna be differences.

A