Author Topic: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out  (Read 63047 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out
« Reply #600 on: August 20, 2014, 08:08:43 AM »

LOL!!! Is this pic supposed to look good? Why is your entire body void of all tissue density and muscular development? These are photos you should be embarrassed to show. Go on bodybuilding.com, you'll find roughly 1 million teenagers with more lean tissue than this (I'm dead serious.)

PS what does Jim think about the Lizard People situation?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #601 on: August 20, 2014, 08:52:07 AM »

hahaha 'I turned him into a bodybuilder' :D

b

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #602 on: August 20, 2014, 09:32:10 AM »
I know a guy who did a show and did 6 hours cardio a day

He was a postman.

::)

I'm not saying his approach was good or bad. However, the way most bodybuilders, especially pros, do cardio is very casual walking, it's hardly "cardio" for most. I think Bob Chick said he did max 3.2mph on the treadmill. But, Bob on the other hand said anything over 45min will burn muscle LOL.

I think I was wrong about this guy doing the crazy amount of cardio for his first show. I think it was a couple of years into it. Here is the burnt out 9 hours of walking a day routine result.  :D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: August 20, 2014, 09:42:17 AM »
Priest was known for being an off season fatty with his seefood buffet diet...hence the NEED for hours of cardio to get in shape.

And Sev brother, you look good and healthy. People here are forgetting that you relatively recently had  surgery for a torn achillies.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #604 on: August 20, 2014, 10:23:05 AM »
I'm not saying his approach was good or bad. However, the way most bodybuilders, especially pros, do cardio is very casual walking, it's hardly "cardio" for most. I think Bob Chick said he did max 3.2mph on the treadmill. But, Bob on the other hand said anything over 45min will burn muscle LOL.

I think I was wrong about this guy doing the crazy amount of cardio for his first show. I think it was a couple of years into it. Here is the burnt out 9 hours of walking a day routine result.  :D
Clearly didnt work for him, he should have done something different.

Fat as fuck, watery as fuck,  zero delineation between muscle groups... shit, Vince Goodrum has better conditioning.

He needs to get in touch with a getbigger to get his ass in shape.

Simple Simon

« Reply #605 on: August 20, 2014, 10:34:03 AM »

"I fucking own that guy".
"Hes not built for bodybuilding, just wait until he does a front double bicep, he will disappear, he doesnt have the genetics"

Say the voices in Sevs head.  :)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #606 on: August 20, 2014, 01:17:23 PM »
poor sev getting anally pillaged in this thread no homo

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: August 20, 2014, 02:59:40 PM »
So fucking delusional, my god.  :o

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #608 on: August 20, 2014, 03:01:29 PM »
Who is this supposed to be?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #609 on: August 20, 2014, 03:11:12 PM »
Who is this supposed to be?

Just an amteur bb from my hometown in Sweden. Reason I mentioned him is because cardio was talked about so I remebered this crazy fella. I asked him what he did that year to get in such excellent shape. He told me about the cardio routine, "I started walking in the morning, returned to the appartment occasionally to eat some fish and was out the door again" ;) I was like wtf! :D Excessive? Maybe but it worked very well for him.

I blacked out his face because I don't know if he want's his face here, even though I wrote nothing negative, just relaying one man's rather unusual "cardio" routine.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #610 on: August 20, 2014, 03:14:20 PM »
I'm surprised he hasn't been arrested in Sweden for being too big and muscular.
O

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #611 on: August 20, 2014, 03:19:31 PM »
I'm surprised he hasn't been arrested in Sweden for being too big and muscular.

You have to be lucky, and do your walking in the dark of night in some isolated area, perhaps the woods, wear long sleeves, avoid typical GASP type clothing, when you see a cop car down the street take a detour to avoid confrontation lol. Luck is probably most important thing.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #612 on: August 20, 2014, 03:21:01 PM »
Casual walking isnt exactly an athletic endeavour.
People ask me if I do cardio, I say, I walk the dogs, but really, it isnt cardio in the true sense, my heart rate isnt soaring or Im not perspiring so really as far as im concerned its not true cardio.

saying a guy walks 9 hours a day for cardio is like saying everyone does cardio who walks from a to b.
Exactly.....I walk on an inclined treadmill when prepping.......nothing too fast though.

I don`t want to get into too great of a condition.   LOL  ;D