Author Topic: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out  (Read 63849 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2014, 05:34:39 PM »
Tell him to start post here so he can get his blue stars soon.

Hahahahaha!!! ;D ;D ;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2014, 05:47:24 PM »
UJ no disrespect to you but it wasn't the test that did nothing, it was your lifestyle.
You cant party and eat like you did and expect results.
Your RBC would most likely be genetics , Hormones raise this , some more than others but
generally for the majority Test is fine, it's how your body processes things that caused this elevation.

If you go back on get it monitored and try diff compounds to see what agrees with you.  :)

Yeah basically what you are saying is totally true and like 90% correct but still I just don't think I am suited to test because my body aromatises like a bitch and means I have to take high does AI all the time which makes me feel like shit. On 500mg Test and 0.25 Arimidex EOD my fucking E2 levels were 296 pmol/l......lmao......only when I went to 1MG for 2 weeks ED and the 1mg EOD did they drop down to 66 pmol/l which was more acceptable.
But problem is the high dose AI make me wanna kill myself, hate it.

About RBC not sure if they were elevated before, I am guessing probably have genetic disposition for it but will check some old blood works and see what they were pre-cycle.

I basically need to stay with Anabolics and not Androgens that aromatise easily. Next cycle will be something like 250mg Test every 10-14 days....with low dose Tren & Mast or maybe Tren and Var....basically dry shit and I won't be going on gear unless I am 12% BF or lower.

High Test is no good for me, makes me horny and hungry all the time, turns me into a bigger insomniac than I already am and makes me want to party constantly and I can't control it. Doesn't suit me. I mean I love it for the fun factor but not for bodybuilding purposes.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2014, 06:19:38 PM »
Which marathon is he running in 3 weeks?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2014, 06:21:25 PM »
Which marathon is he running in 3 weeks?

The Boston Marathon.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2014, 07:12:51 PM »

About the book's that's a shame, I was really enjoying your thread, honestly put like and inch on my arms doing the kinda training you talked about although I still don't fully understand it. I just totally up the volume and frequency and have no or very little rest....fucking brutal.

I used to do that kinda training in for MMA and I think I was probably in the best shape of my life. Is your routine similar to say stuff like " The Rich Franklin Workout" in below video or like than Randy Couture type workouts......or say some of the Milos Sarcev hour long giant set stuff or are there fundamentally many differences other than no or very little sets, high volume and high frequency?

Would be really cool if you could continue with that thread of yours, was probably the best one I ever read on Getbig for training.

About Radu, what drugs would you have had him on and at what doses. I just come off test for 1st ever cycle, about month off now ( test didn't do much for me) so would be good to see what you recommend for a second cycle for relative noob to sterons. 750mg Test made my fucking RBC go through the roof had to give two pints of blood, not sure how Radu can handle 1600mg as a first cycle, seems nuts to me personally (no disrespect to sev) but i guess people have different thresholds.

thaks for the kind words. appreciate it.

its brutal but it works. magically so. now i can not just train my whole body every day and not be sore, i am fucking around with training my whole body 2x a day 3x a week on top of it. my strength is the same from am to pm workouts thru all sets. i dont doubt i could train my whole body 2x a day every day, but it becomes a time managment thing more of a body not being able to do it thing. between work and cycling its hard to find the time some days so 3x a week for now. my recovery is hru the roof. the body adapts if you force it to. you become a highly functioning human machine. thats on top of 60-75km of singletrack a week- thats like sprinting all out for an hour 5-6 hours a week. as an experiment i upped my dose on this from 350mgs every 5-7 days by 400mgs for 4 weeks. i had to drop it back down. i blew up to 248. thats the biggest and leanest ive been since my 2g stacks and gh. it was fucking ridiculous the response i got.

people just dont train enough. over training is a fucking joke. mike menter is rolling in his grave right now. anyone who says i dont train hard and thats why i can train with this frequency is welcome to try to follow me thru a workout and ill be happy to bury you. in 20 minutes i train a bodypart that would take most an hour. you jump into this it will fuck you up. it takes about 3 weeks of getting used to the time compression (no rest between sets) and another 3 or 4 to get used to training your whole body 3 times a week. by the time week 8 rolls around your ready to train it every day. i found around week 16 or so i was ready to train it 2x a day.

i would have put radu on tren ace. enanthate. anadrol for the start of his prep and upped his cals as he was already very lean. i would have kept these compounds in maybe switched to var maybe not. depends on how he reacted to it. i like long esters they keep you more full so i prolly would have tried to keep his enanthate in as long a possible, prolly till about this point and switched to prop just to make his drop easier.

will grant gave some excellent advise that many will glance over but it is the backbone of cycling- find out what compounds you react best to, and use those. disregard the rest. it took me prolly close to a decade of fucking about to find out what my body liked best compound wise. now at even very low dose with those compounds im making the gains of my life without gh, just by training harder and more.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2014, 11:42:19 PM »
great post no one

ive switched to full body circuits 4 times a week

il see how i get on
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2014, 01:43:05 AM »
 ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2014, 01:44:49 AM »
Good job, Sev. Radu looks awesome!  :)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2014, 01:48:20 AM »
so lets see all I have to do is eat 1000 calories a day and train with more frequency uttering the mantra "overtraining is is a myth" then my body will adapt and magic will happen... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2014, 01:49:18 AM »
Good job Disgusted and Radu... he took him over 2 months ago. I am helping as much as I can  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2014, 01:49:59 AM »
so lets see all I have to do is eat 1000 calories a day and train with more frequency uttering the mantra "overtraining is is a myth" then my body will adapt and magic will happen... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
so you also think that noone is a lunatic spewing BS?  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2014, 01:50:20 AM »
 8)
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2014, 01:54:00 AM »
what sev would do if he met me  8)
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2014, 01:55:30 AM »
sevs social life
T

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2014, 01:55:48 AM »
what sev would do if he met me  8)
Shit his fucking Pants!  No joking

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2014, 01:57:09 AM »
Hahahaha! I didn't know you have a sense of humor

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2014, 01:58:03 AM »
sevs social life
This is probably his coolest pict. But its fake

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2014, 01:58:28 AM »
Shit his fucking Pants!  No joking

sex is a man happy to openly urinate in his trousers

a man as busy as sev doesnt have time to use the bathroom

here he is getting ready to penetrate a good friend
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2014, 02:06:53 AM »
touched a sensitive nerve with the fat jokes I see...good..maybe it'll make you stop the excuses and get in shape you fat fuck  :)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2014, 02:08:22 AM »
sex is a man happy to openly urinate in his trousers

a man as busy as sev doesnt have time to use the bathroom

here he is getting ready to penetrate a good friend
HAHAHAHA!! That's mean! lol the most hurtful- meanest things in life are the truth!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2014, 02:16:30 AM »
dead on arrival is killing it in this thread 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2014, 02:18:08 AM »
sev thinking because his friend is in shape it gives him the right to call people names

sev losing in love and losing on here  :-\
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2014, 02:19:22 AM »
I am in better shape than you have ever been so take example and stop being a lazy glutton pigmc.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2014, 02:21:20 AM »
I am in better shape than you have ever been so take example and stop being a lazy glutton pigmc.

tell you what come to the uk

and take a pic stood next to me

you will look what you are a famine victim  8)

this is me on the right with guys that all weigh 240lbs plus

im the biggest  8)
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2014, 02:24:12 AM »
heres me with gal

gal is 6ft 220lbs  8)
T