Author Topic: The real reason for the left hit job on Perry  (Read 13522 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: The real reason for the left hit job on Perry
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2014, 10:48:18 AM »
Great summary of situation, featuring Democrats who say this whole thing is stupid:

http://humanevents/2014/08/18/rick-perry-gets-a-taste-of-democrat-lawfare/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2014, 11:17:10 AM »
If it is legally within his position to be able to veto it, which seems to be the case, then it will get thrown out.

Its funny how the travis county libs behind this dont seem to mind when obama openly and frequently operates outside his authority.

You know what it looks like to me?

It looks like dems have the balls to try to impeach/indict/remove Perry.

But repubs DONT have the balls to impeach obama for his crimes, which are much more serious.

I do not get it.  I just don't.  "Maybe we'll win more seats in congress?"
Without any real reasoning behind it... aside from "people will feel sorry for obama when they see dead bodies from benghazi and F&F and will vote dem".   Which makes no sense to me.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2014, 11:50:03 AM »
The Repubs realize that they will not only not win an impeachment trial, they'll loose the senate, could loose the house and would loose in 2016. Instead they'll control congress, try and fix Obamacare if not outright repeal it, stop liberal immigration reform and have a good shot at 2016.  Do the math 240. They only have the house...neither the public nor the media support this. Without those two its not happening.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2014, 11:55:54 AM »
The Repubs realize that they will not only not win an impeachment trial, they'll loose the senate, could loose the house and would loose in 2016. Instead they'll control congress, try and fix Obamacare if not outright repeal it, stop liberal immigration reform and have a good shot at 2016.  Do the math 240. They only have the house...neither the public nor the media support this. Without those two its not happening.

WHY would they lose the senate/house because of impeachment? 

You're telling me people would look at the dead bodies from F&F and Benghazi, look at obama actions/inaction during these events....

and they'd feel SORRY for him and vote dem?  That's what I keep hearing from Repubs, and I DO NOT BUY IT.

I don't know anyone who is a repub that'd see obama's crimes and say "Ya know, I like that hussein obama after all".  I don't know anyone who is a moderate who looks at dead bodies of brave americans, sees obama's role, and says "I like a guy that stays out of the way in things like benghazi, let's vote dem this fall".

It's trading possible (and improbable) political gains for JUSTICE for obama and holder.  I don't get it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2014, 12:33:02 PM »
Are you fucking serious.......the damm country was in the shitter in 2012 and these idiots still voted for Obama. Romney was right then and still right and yet Obama is president. The media is in the tank for him and all we will hear...ALL WE WILL HEAR IS THAT WHITEY IS OUT TO GET THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT! Anybody crying about F@F or Bengazi except the Right?..anybody? Most people are having a hard enough time paying their bills...and want continued hand outs. The Repubs aren't giving them hand outs...Obama is. They don't want the gravy train to stop. The repubs want Congress...you get congress atleast you can win the impeachment proceedings should you go that route.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2014, 01:00:07 PM »
Are you fucking serious.......the damm country was in the shitter in 2012 and these idiots still voted for Obama. Romney was right then and still right and yet Obama is president. The media is in the tank for him and all we will hear...ALL WE WILL HEAR IS THAT WHITEY IS OUT TO GET THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT! Anybody crying about F@F or Bengazi except the Right?..anybody? Most people are having a hard enough time paying their bills...and want continued hand outs. The Repubs aren't giving them hand outs...Obama is. They don't want the gravy train to stop. The repubs want Congress...you get congress atleast you can win the impeachment proceedings should you go that route.

Dude, this race thing...

obama's approval ratings were thru the roof in 2008. 70%
Hilary's approval ratings were low, 35% in 2008.
Yet Hilary pushed him down to ONE state for the nomination, remember?  She wins one more, she gets nomination.

I don't think obama is as popular as repubs give him credit for. 

Who gives a rip if MSNBC (which onbody watches anyway, right?) cites race as the reason.   every time they say that, you hold up a picture of a dead american from benghazi.  See how flimsy that race bullshit gets when we're talking about RED - american blood spilled.

If the reasoning behind not impeaching is "handouts", well, hey, repubs will never win an election again.  If that's where it's going, call it a day lol.  No repub can win with "I'mma take everything away!"

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2014, 02:28:53 PM »

Dude, this race thing was created and perpetuated by the democratic party.

Fixed.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2014, 06:03:15 PM »
240 likes to pretend obama was/is a standard old white man politician and not a celebrity/pop culture and historical icon.

He transcends politics...he cannot be treated as if he was just a regular white politician. Standard politics dont apply to him. He was never gonna lose in 2012, just like hes NEVER gonna get impeached, and everyone knew/knows this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2014, 07:08:06 PM »
He was never gonna lose in 2012, just like hes NEVER gonna get impeached, and everyone knew/knows this.

Romney and particuarly Rover, were outright SHOCKED when he didn't win in 2012. 

There were PLENTY of people thinking obama would lose.  Intrade even cut to 51% for Romney for the first time. 

The reason he's not getting impeached?  Repubs are scared of obama, to be honest.   I don't buy that it's due to skin color... or the repubs would have united behind Cain in 2012 and defeated the unpopular obama.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2014, 08:14:49 PM »

Dude, this race thing...

obama's approval ratings were thru the roof in 2008. 70%
Hilary's approval ratings were low, 35% in 2008.
Yet Hilary pushed him down to ONE state for the nomination, remember?  She wins one more, she gets nomination.

I don't think obama is as popular as repubs give him credit for.

240, What Coach and so many others don't seem to get, is that it's not about "How popular Obama is" as much as it is "How UNpopular many Republicans have become" for their complicity in actions & policies enacted by Obama's administration that have been deemed unacceptable by some. The same level of hostility will never be directed towards his fellow Dems who are also deemed complicitous because they are Dems. It is the reality that the supposed opponents are merely actors in some theatrical farce is what's stirring the UNpopularity of the Republicans amongst their own. It's like that moment when SC realized the Republican hierarchy never intended for Romney to reside in the oval office. They only wanted someone who could stop Ron Paul from taking the Presidency from before America was steered away from the train wreck the elite already intend for her to experience. Karma is a BIYOTCH!!!!
w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2014, 11:16:15 PM »
240, What Coach and so many others don't seem to get, is that it's not about "How popular Obama is" as much as it is "How UNpopular many Republicans have become" for their complicity in actions & policies enacted by Obama's administration that have been deemed unacceptable by some. The same level of hostility will never be directed towards his fellow Dems who are also deemed complicitous because they are Dems. It is the reality that the supposed opponents are merely actors in some theatrical farce is what's stirring the UNpopularity of the Republicans amongst their own. It's like that moment when SC realized the Republican hierarchy never intended for Romney to reside in the oval office. They only wanted someone who could stop Ron Paul from taking the Presidency from before America was steered away from the train wreck the elite already intend for her to experience. Karma is a BIYOTCH!!!!

Are you retarded?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2014, 05:33:02 AM »

Wait are you complaining that Benghazi wasn't covered enough? it's put to bed you nutter. The fact that you want to waste time on peripheral issues is the main issue.