Author Topic: thoughts on new cycle  (Read 2297 times)

jacko

• Getbig II
  • Lets Do This!!
thoughts on new cycle
« on: February 08, 2006, 10:06:25 PM »
i was wondering what everyones thought were on a cycle i had in mind. . .

Deca:  300mg/week  (10 weeks)
Tren:  75mg/eod        (weeks 1-4/5)
Winny  :50mg/eod     (weeks 6-10)

Pct:  clomid /nolva

any thoughts or prior experiences with this combination are greatly appreciated!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: thoughts on new cycle
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 10:54:46 PM »
Let me just say "where's the TEST?" before everyone else does.

jacko

• Getbig II
  • Lets Do This!!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 12:08:32 AM »
at the moment this is all i can get my hands on. . . .id like to have test but i dont have the option and i dont know when i will be able to get any.  yes, i know test is the base of all cycles.  i also know what deca dick is and that tren has the same effects.  however, i am currently single and i honestly dont give a shit at the moment.  so, any comments on the drugs i have available???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 02:28:48 AM »
at the moment this is all i can get my hands on. . . .id like to have test but i dont have the option and i dont know when i will be able to get any.  yes, i know test is the base of all cycles.  i also know what deca dick is and that tren has the same effects.  however, i am currently single and i honestly dont give a shit at the moment.  so, any comments on the drugs i have available???

This cycle will be a disaster without the Testosterone as a base.

500MG would go well with the 300MG Deca ew.

I would try to avoid running the Deca and Tren together as they compete for the same receptors as they are both chemically related compounds.

Your approach is wrong.  You don't run a cycle out of convenience.  If you don't have all the supplies then you don't run a cycle. 

I do not approve your cycle.   >:(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jacko

• Getbig II
  • Lets Do This!!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 06:50:34 AM »
DIVISION,
Thank you for your reply.  I appreciate the explanation on what I should look further into.  Thats the info and type of response I was looking for.  I was unsure of the cycle as it was.  I will continue searching for some test.  Thanks again!

BigIronMike25

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 06:52:36 AM »
This cycle will be a disaster without the Testosterone as a base.
500MG would go well with the 300MG Deca ew.
I would try to avoid running the Deca and Tren together as they compete for the same receptors as they are both chemically related compounds.
Your approach is wrong.  You don't run a cycle out of convenience.  If you don't have all the supplies then you don't run a cycle. 
I do not approve your cycle.   >:(
DIV

DIV is right, as usual,  IF YOU CANT DO IT RIGHT, then DONT bother Doing It all ALL!!!

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 10:08:43 AM »
Ufff Deca and Tren cycle without Test.
This is a killer combination for a HPTA supress in the body.

I hope you are not serious running this cycle?!
I agree with DIV,...just pick one Tren or Deca and stack this with Test.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 07:22:06 PM »
I am a firm believer in test as the base of all cycles, but there is a certain Pro BB who has been trying to convince me for sometime that you can run deca w/o test successfully, w/o the sides.

His basis for this claim is that if you run your deca along with about 600MG B-6 this will prevent progesterone sides, and that adding in Proviron will ultimately take care of libido.

He claims that no test can be useful for:
1. For comp
2. Gyno problems
3. Estrogen
4. Curiosity alone
5. Avoiding the bloat
6. Avoiding acne
7. Cutting up more

He also believes that while test is useful, that is highly over-rated.

I posted a question concerning this on the BB board to Lee, since he is known to run test-free cycles and wanted his opinion on this, but so far no response.

Again, I still advocate test as the base of all cycles, but thought I'd throw this out there for you all to pick apart…needless to say, me and this guy have been going back and forth on this for sometime.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006, 08:08:09 PM »
thats pretty interesting a-jr! so ur saying that this pro that u know doesnt use test at all? i havre researched this on steroid info sites and there are plenty of them that actually  give out cycles withouyt test. for me, acne is a problem but havre decreased alittle with the useage of some strong acne cream but still visible. i guess everyone is diff. but i will always advocate the use of test in every cycle unless u like Mr. lee of course.

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2006, 08:37:05 PM »
thats pretty interesting a-jr! so ur saying that this pro that u know doesnt use test at all?
No, he uses it, just not in every cycle.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 11:19:42 AM »
I am a firm believer in test as the base of all cycles, but there is a certain Pro BB who has been trying to convince me for sometime that you can run deca w/o test successfully, w/o the sides.
His basis for this claim is that if you run your deca along with about 600MG B-6 this will prevent progesterone sides, and that adding in Proviron will ultimately take care of libido.
He claims that no test can be useful for:
1. For comp
2. Gyno problems
3. Estrogen
4. Curiosity alone
5. Avoiding the bloat
6. Avoiding acne
7. Cutting up more
He also believes that while test is useful, that is highly over-rated.
I posted a question concerning this on the BB board to Lee, since he is known to run test-free cycles and wanted his opinion on this, but so far no response.
Again, I still advocate test as the base of all cycles, but thought I'd throw this out there for you all to pick apart…needless to say, me and this guy have been going back and forth on this for sometime.

Even if it does work for him, that doesn't necessarily mean it will work for you, baby Arnold.

Use at your own discretion but you may regret it dearly if you decide to run Deca alone.

I did and it absolutely killed my sex drive.......like to the point where I thought I was castrated.  I couldn't even get hard if I wanted to.  That's some scary shit.  I'll never run Deca alone again. 

If you want my opinion, PM me with who it is and I'll let you know whether he's full of shit or not.

I'm skeptical any BB would tell you what he uses and at what dosages.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 10:10:30 PM »
Even if it does work for him, that doesn't necessarily mean it will work for you, baby Arnold.
Use at your own discretion but you may regret it dearly if you decide to run Deca alone.

DIV
Don't worry, I don't plan on running any test-free cycle...just throwing out an argument that this guy made.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 01:35:43 AM »
Don't worry, I don't plan on running any test-free cycle...just throwing out an argument that this guy made.

I think your guy is either genetically predisposed to not get "decadick" (some people don't get it) or he's full of shit.

DIV