Author Topic: My cat just died. It's all sad and boring now  (Read 6035 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: My cat just died. It's all sad and boring now
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2014, 08:58:55 PM »
I have a cousin who put a fire cracker in a cats ass one time, I could not believe what I seen when it went off.  It blew its ass inside out and the cat threw up til it died.  It gave me nightmares for months. Cats have disgusted me every since.

Was your cousin named Jeffrey Dahmer? He tortured helpless animals before moving on to cannibalism.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2014, 10:25:58 PM »
I have a cousin who put a fire cracker in a cats ass one time, I could not believe what I seen when it went off.  It blew its ass inside out and the cat threw up til it died.  It gave me nightmares for months. Cats have disgusted me every since.

He is a closeted serial killer now... that's sick shit man

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2014, 11:42:19 PM »
P.I.P. (purr in peace)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2014, 12:50:29 AM »

I sincerely hope for your dear cousin to get skinned or burned almost to the point of dead. He doesn't have to die from this, all he need is a room full of mirrors and his own eyes to look at his own sweet reflection. :)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2014, 04:46:30 AM »
we reep what we sow,maybe your cousins gonna come back as a cat n someones gonna put a stick of dynamite in his keester n lite the fuse ;D
R

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2014, 05:25:03 AM »
No worries, the elder cats will take care of her in the fur realm.  :)

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2014, 06:30:02 AM »
Your cousin should disgust you, and he should be put in a mental hospital and treated with meds, in my honest opinion... Sorry for the loss AmonRa, i know how does it feel...

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2014, 10:18:20 AM »
Your cousin should disgust you, and he should be put in a mental hospital and treated with meds, in my honest opinion... Sorry for the loss AmonRa, i know how does it feel...

Lol mental hospital you're fucking kidding me.

More like his cousin should cease to exist and his life should come to a violent end.

Should be forced into a cage with a couple BIG cats that rip him to pieces slowly.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2014, 10:53:14 AM »
Lol mental hospital you're fucking kidding me.

More like his cousin should cease to exist and his life should come to a violent end.

Should be forced into a cage with a couple BIG cats that rip him to pieces slowly.
You're right in the end, but a violent death would be too easy... He should suffer the sickest pains for years and years, only then he should die of a violent death...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2014, 10:54:27 AM »
You're right in the end, but a violent death would be too easy... He should suffer the sickest pains for years and years, only then he should die of a violent death...

Might be going a little overboard, friend.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2014, 11:16:13 AM »

Ok give him cancer then.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2014, 01:26:55 PM »
Well if it makes everyone feel better he did end up being a closet homosexual, and the serial killer thing is quite possible , all the red flags are there.  Loner, Caucasian , mentally disturbed, doesn't talk much, never fit in with any people except stoners maybe and he is a night time security guard ( position of power) to him anyway.  As for what I thought, I don't really remember but I know it scared me and I was pretty young maybe 7 or 8 and I'm sure he was in his teens.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2014, 01:47:25 PM »
Well if it makes everyone feel better he did end up being a closet homosexual, and the serial killer thing is quite possible , all the red flags are there.  Loner, Caucasian , mentally disturbed, doesn't talk much, never fit in with any people except stoners maybe and he is a night time security guard ( position of power) to him anyway.  As for what I thought, I don't really remember but I know it scared me and I was pretty young maybe 7 or 8 and I'm sure he was in his teens.

It never feels good to be reminded that there are some really evil and sick people in the world. Not sure how being a closeted homosexual is any kind of justice, although it's healthier to be out of the closet. From your description, he does seem like someone to avoid.