Author Topic: Best AAS to stay year round ( with test )  (Read 21610 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
Best AAS to stay year round ( with test )
« on: August 16, 2014, 11:30:45 AM »
Does anyone stay on test + androgen/anabolic year round in low/moderate dose? If yes, which one? And what about mgs? :-)

EQ/Deca/Master/Tren/Primo?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Best AAS to stay year round ( with test )
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 11:58:02 AM »
I heard Louie from Westside Barbell has been on Equipoise for something like 35 years straight.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 12:50:41 PM »
Does anyone stay on test + androgen/anabolic year round in low/moderate dose? If yes, which one? And what about mgs? :-)

EQ/Deca/Master/Tren/Primo?

Any steroid that is mild enough on YOUR system to not inundate you with side effects. Everyone reacts differently to different compounds and doses. For long term use it makes sense to me to use a long ester and a low-moderate dose.

You have to ask yourself what will give you better gains / less long term health problems over 5 years...blasting a gram of Boldenone ace a week for 3 months twice a year, or running 400mg of EQ every 2 weeks for 5 years straight? The same would go for Tren ace / Parabolan etc...Or 10mg Var for years Vs. 100mg var until you start puking up acid and are so lethargic you don't want to get out of bed...

I know a guy who has been taking 1 50mg Anadrol before every workout for like 10 years straight...Dude is like 35 or 40 and wouldn't even know what a "preworkout supplement" was...Besides his coffee and Anadrol lol..He has told me he has never gotten 1 negative side effect from this practice.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 02:17:07 PM »
Well obviously Testosterone you can stay on all year, besides Test you kind of want to mix your steroids up. If you stay on the same compound for X amount of months it won't have the same effect. Even Test should be cycled in and out. But to answer the question I would probably stay on Test and Primo(primo being my second injectable) That would cost crazy money but I think Primo would be the best bet. It takes along time to see gains from primo and it is fairly safe to use for months in a row.I think if you did blood work on primo all year your results would be in the norm.

Back in the day some bodybuilders would stay on Dbol and anadrol all year (along with their Testosterone).

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 01:37:27 AM »
If you stay on the same compound for X amount of months it won't have the same effect.

What do You mean? Receptors upregulating or something like that? I.e if anyone will be use 400mg EQ week for 9 months... it can stop work after few months and he will be inject "air" ( ;D ) without any benefits?

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 02:46:59 AM »
What do You mean? Receptors upregulating or something like that? I.e if anyone will be use 400mg EQ week for 9 months... it can stop work after few months and he will be inject "air" ( ;D ) without any benefits?

sort of. I wouldn't compare it to injecting air  but your body just won't react the same after that long of using the same compound. It's always a great idea to keep switching up your compounds your body builds a tolerance to everything and every compound so best to rotate all anabolics even Test esters. It's even smart to cycle off Test altogether for a little bit out of the year. keep your body guessing that's the best method.

I understand your question and I think Test E and Primo is the safest stack. if you ran Test E and EQ all year that EQ will mess up your bloodwork more then primo would. wether it's injectables or orals keep cycling them and your body will gain more that way. Now HGH is somewhat diffrent it is safe to run HGH all year but I would use smaller doses some months and larger doses when you want to get in more peak condition.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 05:24:53 AM »
That theory is bullshit. It's some bro-science shit that started online a decade ago. I posted a journal which proves otherwise. The longer you're on the more receptors you build long-term.

For as long as you stay on all the gear you're on, you will keep growing and your body composition improving, only counter-detrimental thing to the results will be nutrition and lack of intense training.

For as long as gear is in you, it's ALWAYS working and doesn't 'lose' its effectiveness.

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 06:01:54 AM »
That theory is bullshit. It's some bro-science shit that started online a decade ago. I posted a journal which proves otherwise. The longer you're on the more receptors you build long-term.

For as long as you stay on all the gear you're on, you will keep growing and your body composition improving, only counter-detrimental thing to the results will be nutrition and lack of intense training.

For as long as gear is in you, it's ALWAYS working and doesn't 'lose' its effectiveness.
I think thats about right
Some people have to take pills for life, they take the same dosage for life and they keep working.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 06:35:39 AM »
gal, no one, Disgusted, Overload, OTH or OMR ( or all of them  ;D i forgot ) said something like that "find your the best anabolic and stay with it + test as long as you can in dose which is not ruin your health and mental". Simple as fuck?  :D

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 07:15:58 AM »

I guess it comes down to what your goal is but IMo it is best to switch up compounds or add in compounds. Your body composition will change more. If you just run Test E and EQ for a year or more I guarantee the guy who is changing up his cycle and adding in diffrent compounds is going to have a physique that changes the most and for the better if they know what their doing.

If you talk to any bodybuilder they all switch out compounds and make alot of additions to their cycle,very few to none stick out their whole stack on Test E and Eq. esters get switched out more cutting agents come into play. I doubt if you used 500mg Test E and 600mg EQ for a whole year you would keep gaining after that year. Your body needs the switch. Ask disgusted yourself. PM him this thread I gaurantee he will say compounds need to be added and some need to be dropped.

Training stays the same but the gear always changes throughout the months. A bodybuilders cycle changes all the time, A powerlifter cycle changes as well as far as the dose and usually heavier androgenic steroids get used closer to the meet as well as potent orals. Average gymrats might keep their cycle somewhat the same but there not competing.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 09:37:44 AM »
No I agree to that, I switch up types of gears too based on my goals, but the idea that gear simply 'doesn't work' or receptors get 'over saturated' is total bs.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 10:21:21 AM »
It's why noone use Trenbolone year round  ::)

Thanks for answers!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2014, 11:23:12 AM »
Plenty of ppl use tren year round... Just most don't know how to handle the sides or are newbs and sides are more.

Imo the longer I ran tren the less its' sides and the effects stay the same vs off. Also I never run high doses of test. I am not a fan of test at all.. I only use it for sex and nothing more nothing else. HRT or less...

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2014, 11:45:07 AM »
Plenty of ppl use tren year round... Just most don't know how to handle the sides or are newbs and sides are more.

Imo the longer I ran tren the less its' sides and the effects stay the same vs off. Also I never run high doses of test. I am not a fan of test at all.. I only use it for sex and nothing more nothing else. HRT or less...

You mean tren lost effectiveness after time?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2014, 04:02:37 AM »
Well obviously Testosterone you can stay on all year, besides Test you kind of want to mix your steroids up. If you stay on the same compound for X amount of months it won't have the same effect. Even Test should be cycled in and out. But to answer the question I would probably stay on Test and Primo(primo being my second injectable) That would cost crazy money but I think Primo would be the best bet. It takes along time to see gains from primo and it is fairly safe to use for months in a row.I think if you did blood work on primo all year your results would be in the norm.

Back in the day some bodybuilders would stay on Dbol and anadrol all year (along with their Testosterone).
I know a dude who took 300mg anadrol everyday for 6 years. About 20 years ago and he is totally healthy and lives a normal life! LOL That's fucking insane. I wouldn't have the balls to take 300mg in one day never less for 6 years!

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 04:19:00 AM »
I know a dude who took 300mg anadrol everyday for 6 years. About 20 years ago and he is totally healthy and lives a normal life! LOL That's fucking insane. I wouldn't have the balls to take 300mg in one day never less for 6 years!

I don't know anybody personally who has done that but I have seen an interview with a guy who took anadrol in those amounts for around 4 years . he popped USA Pharmaceutical anadrol daily. He was on one of those RX muscle roundtables that dave palumbo hosts. I can find the clip if anybody cares. I heard storys about how Lee haney would take mad amounts of anadrol and other anabolics all the way up to show day(Lees favorite stack was a daily sust shot and deca durabolin EOD stacked with alot of anadrol and halo like 6 months out!.

almard

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2014, 05:03:06 AM »

Wow..

What about the risk to stay on anbolics year around ???

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 02:19:24 AM »
What risks? The risks of gains?  ::) Never felt better in my life thank God. I actually need HRT (prescribed) but the rest is for gains.

I sleep better, I recover better, my mood is better, I'm bigger and stronger, leaner even if I don't try, etc...

Yes LDL will be eh.. but then I eat healthy and I am very physically active all year long. I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't eat garbage/junk food ever no cheats, etc...

I also take anti-oxidants, supports, all year long without break and many other health-related supplements on top of eating healthier, I take no chances, but, I feel like most don't do this (whether it's food or supplements related to heart health, lipids, bp, etc...)

I feel like those that suffer health-wise are probably eating crap to begin with, never taking or taking very little anti-oxidants, supports, etc... and use steroids, thyroid hormones, gh, etc... as a patch to their crappy life style/regiment.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2014, 03:34:41 AM »
Maybe alternate each month between primo and deca. You can also lower/increase test intake. Maybe equipoise could be an option albeit being for veterinarian use.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2014, 06:15:30 AM »
Btw...

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Apr;300(4):E650-60. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.00440.2010. Epub 2011 Jan 25.

17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone) exhibits tissue selective anabolic activity: effects on muscle, bone, adiposity, hemoglobin, and prostate.

Yarrow JF1, Conover CF, McCoy SC, Lipinska JA, Santillana CA, Hance JM, Cannady DF, VanPelt TD, Sanchez J, Conrad BP, Pingel JE, Wronski TJ, Borst SE.

Abstract

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) now under development can protect against muscle and bone loss without causing prostate growth or polycythemia. 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone), a potent testosterone analog, may have SARM-like actions because, unlike testosterone, trenbolone does not undergo tissue-specific 5α-reduction to form more potent androgens. We tested the hypothesis that trenbolone-enanthate (TREN) might prevent orchiectomy-induced losses in muscle and bone and visceral fat accumulation without increasing prostate mass or resulting in adverse hemoglobin elevations. Male F344 rats aged 3 mo underwent orchiectomy or remained intact and were administered graded doses of TREN, supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate, or vehicle for 29 days. In both intact and orchiectomized animals, all TREN doses and supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate augmented androgen-sensitive levator ani/bulbocavernosus muscle mass by 35-40% above shams (P ≤ 0.001) and produced a dose-dependent partial protection against orchiectomy-induced total and trabecular bone mineral density losses (P < 0.05) and visceral fat accumulation (P < 0.05). The lowest doses of TREN successfully maintained prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations at sham levels in both intact and orchiectomized animals, whereas supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate and high-dose TREN elevated prostate mass by 84 and 68%, respectively (P < 0.01). In summary, low-dose administration of the non-5α-reducible androgen TREN maintains prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations near the level of shams while producing potent myotrophic actions in skeletal muscle and partial protection against orchiectomy-induced bone loss and visceral fat accumulation. Our findings indicate that TREN has advantages over supraphysiological testosterone and supports the need for future preclinical studies examining the viability of TREN as an option for androgen replacement therapy.

The use of the anabolic steroid trenbolone has a long history in the bodybuilding but it has never really been considered a steroid suitable for therapeutic use in medicine. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved tren for use in humans. The media has often demonized it as a dangerous veterinarian steroid never intended for human use. However, the perception of trenbolone may soon change with the publication of a favorable study in a major scientific journal.

Joshua Yarrow and his colleagues at the University of Florida feel that trenbolone may be a viable alternative to testosterone for androgen replacement therapy. They are set to publish their study results in the February 2011 issue of the American Journal of Physiology – Endocrinology and Metabolism.

The researchers report that trenbolone enanthate may have certain advantages over testosterone that may make it an appealing treatment option for some individuals. Bodybuilders may be familiar with many of these findings.

Trenbolone is not adversely affected by the aromatase or 5-alpha reductase enzymes that metabolize testosterone into estradiol and dihydrotestosterone, respectively. Bodybuilders have enjoyed tren for years precisely because they are able to avoid steroid side effects related to estrogen and DHT.

Yarrow reports that low-dose trenbolone enanthate effectively produces anabolic effects in muscle size and partially maintains bone mineral density without causing prostate enlargement or polycythemia in castrated laboratory rats.

Supraphysiological dosages of testosterone enanthate were required to produce anabolic effects similar to low-dose trenbolone administration. However, negative side effects of prostate enlargement and elevated hemoglobin became problematic at this dose of testosterone.

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) may be the current darlings of scientific research into alternative options for androgen replacement therapy, but University of Florida researchers are excited by the “SARM-like potential” of trenbolone.

They suggest that the actions of trenbolone are similar to selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs). Low-dose trenbolone is called “SARM-like” because of the positive anabolic effects in muscle and bone without negative side androgenic side effects of prostate enlargement or polycythemia.

Trenbolone may have benefits over testosterone in terms of androgen receptor activation, the upregulation of growth factors such as IGF-1 and fibroblast growth factor, and anticatabolic mechanisms.

Competitive bodybuilders have often preferred using trenbolone in the weeks prior to a bodybuilding competition due to its purported effects at accelerating fat loss.

The current study confirmed that trenbolone has more potent lipolytic effects on visceral adipose tissue than testosterone milligram per milligram. Furthermore, visceral fat loss increased in a dose-dependent manner with trenbolone. In other words, the more tren used, the greater the fat loss.

Trenbolone’s lack of aromatization, while generally desirable, has often been problematic for bodybuilders who have used trenbolone as the only steroid in a cycle. Therefore, most bodybuilders include an aromatizable steroid such as testosterone or Dianabol in their trenbolone steroid stacks.

Researchers also recognize that the lack of aromatization could be a potential problem if trenbolone is used alone in androgen replacement therapy. In their study, trenbolone only provided a partial bone protective effect when administered to castrated rats. The authors attribute this to the non-aromatizable nature of trenbolone.

They conclude that low-dose trenbolone enanthate treatment has SARM-like effects on muscle/fat body composition. Androgen replacement therapy with low-dose trenbolone could potentially produce anabolic gains comparable to supraphysiological testosterone treatment without the associated side effects. The therapeutic risk-benefit profile of low-dose trenbolone appears superior to supraphysiological testosterone treatment; however, additional research into this treatment option is necessary.

The researchers should be applauded for dispassionately and objectively researching the potential of trenbolone in androgen replacement therapy. Trenbolone is an anabolic steroid that has been demonized more than others due to its limited use (in pellet implants used by veterinarians to increase muscle growth in livestock). Fortunately, they looked past the political stigma associated with trenbolone to revisit a therapeutic use for an old steroid.

Special thanks to Michael Scally, M.D. for his diligence in staying on top of anabolic steroid medical research and sharing this study with MESO-Rx.

Yarrow JF et. al. 7{beta}-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (Trenbolone) Exhibits Tissue Selective Anabolic Activity: Effects on Muscle, Bone, Adiposity, Hemoglobin, and Prostate. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Jan 25. [Epub ahead of print]