Author Topic: Justin Compton is my new favorite bodybuilder  (Read 10524 times)

the trainer

Re: Justin Compton is my new favorite bodybuilder
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2014, 02:08:31 PM »
um no, I meant why would you think we care what YOU eat.  You started this thread with

I mean Justin is cool,  but hasn't it already been revealed that you look like/are full of shit? I thought that bomb dropped eleven days ago. In fact, if someone who looked terrible showed me someone who looked great, and said " holy shit, I do EXACTLY THIS," I would in my head think, "... which means this is worthless and irrelevant."
 Now of course I don't actually think diet IS worthless and irrelevant. I just think YOUR diet is worthless and irrelevant.

That scumbag AJ is spreading a fake picture on getbig claiming that its me, what happened was I could not reveal myself as promise at 8 percent bodyfat at the time cause I was battling injuries so I postpone the event until the mr olympia since I am going to the show.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2014, 02:28:37 PM »
That scumbag AJ is spreading a fake picture on getbig claiming that its me, what happened was I could not reveal myself as promise at 8 percent bodyfat at the time cause I was battling injuries so I postpone the event until the mr olympia since I am going to the show.
If you do not "reveal yourself" at the Mr Olympia in a way that we can WITH CERTAINTY conclude that it is you, do we get to also call you a scumbag and disregard everything you say as utter bullshit? Also, will you apologize to aj?

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2014, 02:29:41 PM »
"Scumbag" AJ posted a pick, why couldnt you Mr gimmick?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2014, 02:31:07 PM »
What a complete mess.....all that time for that??  Culinary disgrace.....

would love if you would cook a romantic dinner for me, but keep your dick in your pants, kid.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2014, 02:38:59 PM »

Scumbag, LOL. You are actually whining.

DroppingPlates came to your rescue and convinced me to stop picking on you, you poor 250 pound, 8%, 6 foot plus delicate flower. So I will. Which is hilarious since you are 30 pounds heavier than me and several percentage points lower in BF. You should shut my ass up with one pic.

FFS, I don't even have a six-pack, just some variation on a 4-pack. Easy pickins for a monster like you.

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2014, 02:51:18 PM »
If you do not "reveal yourself" at the Mr Olympia in a way that we can WITH CERTAINTY conclude that it is you, do we get to also call you a scumbag and disregard everything you say as utter bullshit? Also, will you apologize to aj?

As long as I am healthy and able to move I will be at the olympia revealing myself.

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2014, 02:52:07 PM »
As long as I am healthy and able to move I will be at the olympia revealing exposing myself.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2014, 02:57:07 PM »
As long as I am healthy and able to move I will be at the olympia revealing myself.

What?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2014, 03:06:45 PM »
would love if you would cook a romantic dinner for me, but keep your dick in your pants, kid.

The food might be infected with HIV.

Scumbag, LOL. You are actually whining.

DroppingPlates came to your rescue and convinced me to stop picking on you, you poor 250 pound, 8%, 6 foot plus delicate flower. So I will. Which is hilarious since you are 30 pounds heavier than me and several percentage points lower in BF. You should shut my ass up with one pic.

FFS, I don't even have a six-pack, just some variation on a 4-pack. Easy pickins for a monster like you.

Keep my name out of this, I'm not here to 'rescue'/white night people. I just expressed my opinion about this childish BS. You made your point: you can't appreciate him and don't trust his claims. Well, then move on friend.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2014, 03:09:42 PM »
What's wrong with people? It's also funny.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2014, 03:27:00 PM »
Keep my name out of this, I'm not here to 'rescue'/white night people. I just expressed my opinion about this childish BS. You made your point: you can't appreciate him and don't trust his claims. Well, then move on friend.

Your "name?"

You stood up for him in another thread in G&O, this isn't like it was over PMs. So what? I told you I would stand down and I am. Be proud, you stopped a bully.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2014, 03:35:39 PM »
Your "name?"

You stood up for him in another thread in G&O, this isn't like it was over PMs. So what? I told you I would stand down and I am. Be proud, you stopped a bully.

We think a little different about this, but that's OK.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2014, 06:45:28 AM »

Nop. And even if you will you will post no pics or fake ones.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2014, 10:30:48 PM »
Compton sounds very out of breath there