Author Topic: BBCs muslim agenda.  (Read 1414 times)

MikMaq

BBCs muslim agenda.
« on: August 16, 2014, 02:16:11 PM »
What the fuck is with this shit.

Im watching a show about ottoman turks and their talking about islam.

What the fuck is with these retards.

Ottomans treated arabs just as  shitty as they did christians.

Fuck would people shut the fuck up about islam like its a coherent religion.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: BBCs muslim agenda.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 02:19:06 PM »
can't make any sense out of multiculturalism, only leads to headache

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 02:23:02 PM »
Worst was with the paedo rings grooming young teenage girls. All were muslims. All. Every case 7,9,11 whatever muslim men guilty of grooming young girls getting them drunk etc to have sex. Yet they never released that fact. Was it relevant? Yes. Showed a cultural inclination and a risk group, yet they kept it under wraps. Bbc is good for sport reporting, too left wing on other matters.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 02:25:11 PM »
What the fuck is with this shit.

Im watching a show about ottoman turks and their talking about islam.

What the fuck is with these retards.

Ottomans treated arabs just as  shitty as they did christians.

Fuck would people shut the fuck up about islam like its a coherent religion.

Nigil Farge, the UKIP leader talked about making the tv tax or whatever it is that funds them optional since they're so biased. Now they're running another UKIP smear program.  ;D

FARAGE: BBC Is Planning Yet Another Hit Job on UKIP

The BBC is planning yet another 'hit job' the UK Independence Party, it has been claimed this evening, with leader Nigel Farage lashing out against the publicly funded broadcaster over its long-standing bias against UKIP.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/15/BBC-Another-UKIP-hit-job

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 02:26:52 PM »
Nigil Farge, the UKIP leader talked about making the tv tax or whatever it is that funds them optional since they're so biased. Now they're running a huge UKIP smear program.  ;D

FARAGE: BBC Is Planning Yet Another Hit Job on UKIP

The BBC is planning yet another 'hit job' the UK Independence Party, it has been claimed this evening, with leader Nigel Farage lashing out against the publicly funded broadcaster over its long-standing bias against UKIP.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/15/BBC-Another-UKIP-hit-job

We have a tv licence here. The fuck I've ever paid it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 02:28:14 PM »
We have a tv licence here. The fuck I've ever paid it.

I didn't really get it. it said you need it to watch broadcast tv but no one can tell what channel you're watching? fuck the tv tax... lol

MikMaq

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 02:33:53 PM »
can't make any sense out of multiculturalism, only leads to headache
Thats not even the point.

They are trying to create a coherent muslim identity when it never fucking existed.

For 1400 years, you were always muslim second, turk persian, african, arab berber first.

Never was there a time when muslims were muslims.

This is something the british created to help their colonial rule.

Now they do it just to be queers.

They are given power to these sub humans.

Imagine a bunch of europeans and americans immagrated to hong kong.

And they local media invests billions of dollars trying to defend the white identity, by giving neo nazis face time.

Thats exactly what these fucks are doing.

These fucking islamists are rejects in their homelands.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 02:35:19 PM »
I didn't really get it. it said you need it to watch broadcast tv but no one can tell what channel you're watching? fuck the tv tax... lol

They changed it to a broadcast tax here so even if you don't have a tv you are liable. I live in an apartment and can see front door out my building. I would either ignore it or send my gf down and make her pretend she was a cleaner with no English.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 04:58:39 PM »
BBC related:

'Inclusivity Chiefs' Turning Britain's Football Association into Another Cultural Marxist Outfit

by James Delingpole 16 Aug 2014, 3:28 AM PDT 169 post a comment

Do you care as little as I do about the paucity of Asian players at high levels in English football? I care about this issue even less than I care about what happens to my nose hairs after I've trimmed them and sent them down the plughole; even less than I care about the family relations of the slugs in my strawberry patch; even less than I care about what the temperature is going to be in Bogota at 3am next Tuesday.

Why do I care so little that there hardly any Asians - none, really - at high levels in English football? Because it doesn't matter a damn, is why. No more am I bothered by it than I am by, say, the absence of white women in sumo wrestling, or the domination of Mah Jong by Chinese, or the woeful lack West Indians on the professional darts circuit.

For any number of cultural, historical and social reasons, certain sports just happen to attract particular racial groups. No one is being "discriminated" against. (No one's stopping white people competing against East Africans in long distance running; or Nigerians from competing against Orientals at ping-pong). It's simply a question of people making choices, based on tradition and culture and differing physical characteristics, as people are wont to do in a free society. What it definitely is not is any kind of problem.

Unless, of course, you're former BBC Director General Greg Dyke who took over last year as chairman of the Football Association and appears to be on a holy mission to make it as politically correct as he did the BBC. At the BBC he once infamously complained that the organisation was "hideously white" and set about enforcing quota systems for black and ethnic minorities. Now he is trying to do the same for English football by launching a recruitment drive for Asian talent.

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/16/Greg-Dyke-makes-the-Football-Association-less-hideously-white

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2014, 04:59:10 PM »
They changed it to a broadcast tax here so even if you don't have a tv you are liable. I live in an apartment and can see front door out my building. I would either ignore it or send my gf down and make her pretend she was a cleaner with no English.

;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 05:53:06 AM »
BigBlackCock television... need we say more.
The UK is the spearhead of a collectivist revolution.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 06:00:25 AM »
They make some great programmes and some presenters are given carte blanche to say what they like, Clarkson comes to mind. He is very critical of how BBC is run. What I found alarming was their recent ban on anyone appearing on BBC espousing differing views on climate change.

The whole point of a public service broadcaster is that it is unaffected by external interests - this is clearly being broken with a totally leftwing agenda. Our national broadcaster was infiltrated by left wingers (Sinn Fein (terrorists) and Labour Party (ex commies)).