Author Topic: Finishing touches on first cycle...  (Read 1112 times)

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
Finishing touches on first cycle...
« on: February 09, 2006, 12:51:18 AM »
Ok, I've done my research, and been for about a year now, I've waited until now knowing I have a long term plan setup. I'm going with slow and steady on my cycles and plan to build up. I'm 25, have 6 great years of bb'ing under my belt. I feel that it's time that I take myself to the next level. My first cycle is going to be test only with proper PCT as follows:
Test en. 500mg/wk for 20 wks. [pin on Mon & Thurs 250mg/pin]
PCT= Either Clomid @ 50mg/ed weeks 18-24 [wanting to kinda overkill on it]
                   or Nolv @ 40mg/ed for first 2wks after last pin and then 20mg ed for 3 more weeks after that.
...I'm going to have some Nolv. on hand in case gyno shows up but I'm just wondering [seeing how it's often just an opinionated question] whether just Clomid or Nolva. is best for such a simple cycle.
My Stats are 5'7"
200 lbs, 13-14% bf
Training will be balls to the wall as always with me [my best friend is my lifting mate] we push the hell outta each other.
Diet is in lock with 300g protein ed minimum, I'll be pushing more carbs & fat than usual so going to use trial & error on those two.
Milk Thistle, Saw Paw., and a few others to tie up the ends as well starting 2 weeks prior to my first pin through PCT.
I'm not interested in adding anymore aas to this unless it's MAYBE EQ, but cost is a little bit of an issue, because I'm more focused on proper PCT; I'm mostly looking for and recommendations on  adjusting dosages or some constructive criticism on better PCT, as I've done research but most guys do alot more than just test so that changes things and I'm not too sure which would be better or if both [my last choice] will be necessary ALL the way through PCT for this particular cycle.
I thank you before hand for the help.
Go Big/Go Home

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
Re: Finishing touches on first cycle...
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 01:33:51 AM »
20 weeks is a little long for a first cycle.  If you are gonna run it that long, your gonna want a little HCG. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 02:34:16 AM »
Ok, I've done my research, and been for about a year now, I've waited until now knowing I have a long term plan setup. I'm going with slow and steady on my cycles and plan to build up. I'm 25, have 6 great years of bb'ing under my belt. I feel that it's time that I take myself to the next level. My first cycle is going to be test only with proper PCT as follows:
Test en. 500mg/wk for 20 wks. [pin on Mon & Thurs 250mg/pin]
PCT= Either Clomid @ 50mg/ed weeks 18-24 [wanting to kinda overkill on it]
                   or Nolv @ 40mg/ed for first 2wks after last pin and then 20mg ed for 3 more weeks after that.

Once again, cost should not be an issue in terms of running a cycle effectively.  If you can't afford to cycle, then don't do it, you will only cheat yourself.

You should run at least one more AAS with the test if you are going for 20 weeks.  Winstrol, Deca or EQ would seem like logical choices to me. 

HCG on-cycle is also a good idea.

Use Nolvadex for PCT........forget Clomid.

Don't shortchange your cycle because you can't afford to do it right.

You'll regret it later.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 07:28:37 AM »
Ok Sounds good, I"m just going to wait a bit longer, and add 400mg/wk EQ and cut the overall length to 14 weeks. I'm getting plenty of Nolv. so if anything pops up I have plenty for that AND PCT. Thanks fellas.
Go Big/Go Home