Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - Kai Greene - Fucking Shredded  (Read 12007 times)

Sophus

• Getbig IV
Re: 2014 Olympia - Kai Greene - Fucking Shredded
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2014, 03:29:11 AM »
And all too real moment hit home hard as I found myself coming across a comment in my previous post. Most importantly the relative nature of depression. My friend truth to be told words can not bring back a loved one. The feeling is like loosing a piece of yourself. But the love.. the smiles.. your families friend has brought to you and your family did not leave.. for the essence of the soul lingers.
It cannot escape your hearts, for it has been there and will be there forever.
Cling to the memories and let them find their way to heal you.
The love in friendship and laughter, the joy that has been shared...will make you strong.
You'll come to realize that your time together, no matter how long, was meant to be,
and that you were blessed to have such a precious gift of friendship in your life.
Keep your heart beating with the memories and trust in your faith to guide you through.
Know that though life moves on...the beauty of joyful memories stay behind to surround and embrace you.
Your families friend has left you that...to hold in your hearts #FOREVER #CherishEachDay

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2014, 03:31:29 AM »
#tbt Upon waking, in my stride of my morning cardio, head phones on blast and mind venturing into another realm of concentration. A focused yet challenging process of thought... As I note my thoughts in the moment and share them with you, I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death. #Love #BodyBuilding @musclemeds @flex_magazine

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2014, 05:01:16 AM »
DAMN I HATE HYPOCRACY OF SOCIETY(INCLUDING THOSE DICK HEADS HERE).
ON STAGE, THE BEST BODYBUILDER(COMPLETE DEVELOPEMENT) SHOULD WIN. PERIOD.

grilled cheese style meltdown.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2014, 05:07:58 AM »
Something interesting in that vid. Wen Kai pressese the barbell near the end as his left arm extends his bicep peak migrates toward his elbow. impossible anatomically IMO without the addition of oil. Like this is any reveltion at this point. I don't think it actually migrates but rather the lump caused from oil stays where it is and as the bicep elongates it has the illusion of bulging near the insert as the rest of the bicep flattens.

Wut u think?  I know. Its kinda like saying so n so has gyno. Its already a given these guys are walking drug stores n oil tankers.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2014, 06:55:01 AM »
Quote that goes along w that first pic in thread on FB

"Saturday Night" on my second round of cardio, head phones securely locked in, and I venture into deep thought. Thoughts of past to present. Thinking of the idea and definition of "A Weekend" More importantly what are we doing with our time and is it well spent. Spent with friends.. family.. loved ones or simply you may find yourself at a gym alone and in the midst of working towards seeing your dreams realized.. Each moment states an example of.. "trying".. Trying to add reason and purpose subconsciously to our lives and those to those around us that very moment. My thoughts lead me to share a message in never losing hope in "Trying" trying anything, if your trying to lose weight, or to improve yourself, or to love, or to make the world a better place, you have already achieved something wonderful, before you even begin. "Forget failure". If things don't work out the way you want, hold your head up high and be proud. And try again. And again. ‪#‎AndAgain‬! ‪#‎TRYING‬ ‪#‎MrOlympia‬ ‪#‎OLYMPIA‬ @musclemeds @flex_magazine @bevsgym

I vote to redirect all the UN's effort to save third world starving babies n rather focus on the angsts of the gym rat.

U didn't see Arnold belly aching. Having fun, living the life n making his millions. No wonder people kill themselves today w introspective role models like this. These people r nothing but drama. Get a family n a real job w a boss on your ass all day n a scedule made by someone else but u then u deserve the right to whine like a baby. Good god bb sucks today.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Re: KAI IS FUCKING SHREDDED.
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2014, 07:02:57 AM »
Im 22 and im openly gay! I hope you don't have a problem with that.
But Kai has fucked not just a grapefruit also he has fucked with my head! I will be messed up for ever and that's no joke. I was a normal kid until you showed me this picture of Kai having paid sex in front of 10 gay men. Now my personal view of bodybuilding has changed for ever and its all because of a grapefruit!
 I hope this helps!

Shut up homo

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2014, 07:40:41 AM »
Are you suggesting that is Kai ?  ???

The most complete and best bodybuilder should also have symmetry and flow - Kai lacks
this so can not be the best - (plus he fucks grapefruits )
Yeah, and bad stuff shouldn't happen to good people, and children shouldn't die of cancer, and war should be non-existent and blah. blah,blah.  Reality is what it is, you fuck a grapefruit, you suffer the consequences.
V

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2014, 07:57:50 AM »
Yeah, and bad stuff shouldn't happen to good people, and children shouldn't die of cancer, and war should be non-existent and blah. blah,blah.  Reality is what it is, you fuck a grapefruit, you suffer the consequences.

You know what they say "fuck ONE grapefruit and ......"

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2014, 10:38:43 AM »
Dead by Tuesday.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2014, 11:59:59 AM »
Im 22 and im openly gay! I hope you don't have a problem with that.
But Kai has fucked not just a grapefruit also he has fucked with my head! I will be messed up for ever and that's no joke. I was a normal kid until you showed me this picture of Kai having paid sex in front of 10 gay men. Now my personal view of bodybuilding has changed for ever and its all because of a grapefruit!
 I hope this helps!

It gets better. Hth

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2014, 12:52:07 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2014, 01:12:08 PM »

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2014, 11:16:28 PM »
Kai Greene

on the 50th anniversary of the Mr O

the winner 2014 Kai Greene

his destiny awaits

guruthegreat

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2014, 03:57:01 AM »
They'll never let this guy become the face of bodybuilding.

He IS already theface of bodybuilding. He´s got more fans than Philsulina.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2014, 06:22:04 AM »

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2014, 09:35:15 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2014, 01:12:25 PM »
Grapefruit critic discusses Kai Greene's Art

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2014, 03:43:45 PM »
choice is an illusion

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2014, 04:18:09 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2014, 04:22:49 PM »
Kai Greene

on the 50th anniversary of the Mr O

the winner 2014 Kai Greene

his destiny awaits

I would be a happy man!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2014, 05:15:05 PM »
Wait til O but can't see him beating Phil. 11 and 13 could be no doubt he was first with perfect scores, 12 too imo. Phil is a dickhead but best bber today. I remember defending Ronnie years back in same way except he was likeable.