Author Topic: Classless Hulk Hogan Strikes Again  (Read 9830 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Classless Hulk Hogan Strikes Again
« on: August 16, 2014, 07:56:18 PM »
http://www.inquisitr.com/1415395/dana-warrior-wife-of-ultimate-warrior-slams-hulk-hogan-stop-talking-about-my-husband/

Just as he did after Macho died, Hogan is back painting himself as innocent, acting all aloof as to the cause of any rift with the late Ultimate Warrior, while passive aggressively taking little digs at him.  Hogan is a complete phony.  

Rebuttal from Warrior's widow.

“I’ve been really quiet since the passing of my husband and the father of my girls.”

“Someone sent me what Mr Bollea had to say in video interview with Grantland and I would just like to ask him to stop.

“He is the only person in the WWE Universe who did not give a call or send a card. My girls asked why he didn’t check on us like everyone else and I explained simply there isn’t a camera at our mailbox or in the house when we receive our calls.

“I would ask respectfully Mr Bollea, for you to understand my girls hurt and just let some time pass before you say anything more.”

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Classless Hulk Hogan Strikes Again
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 11:28:55 PM »
Wrasslin?  No thanks, didn't read.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 05:36:01 AM »
http://www.inquisitr.com/1415395/dana-warrior-wife-of-ultimate-warrior-slams-hulk-hogan-stop-talking-about-my-husband/

Just as he did after Macho died, Hogan is back painting himself as innocent, acting all aloof as to the cause of any rift with the late Ultimate Warrior, while passive aggressively taking little digs at him.  Hogan is a complete phony.  

“I’ve been really quiet since the passing of my husband and the father of my girls.”

“Someone sent me what Mr Bollea had to say in video interview with Grantland and I would just like to ask him to stop.

“He is the only person in the WWE Universe who did not give a call or send a card. My girls asked why he didn’t check on us like everyone else and I explained simply there isn’t a camera at our mailbox or in the house when we receive our calls.

“I would ask respectfully Mr Bollea, for you to understand my girls hurt and just let some time pass before you say anything more.”

Hogan did a lot more than the Warrior ever deserved.  He spent over a decade talking shit about him, even implied that he was a tranny and a child molester. 
A

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 05:41:23 AM »

Oooo burnnnnnned!

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 06:16:53 AM »
Still spreading lies and talking shit about mr. Hellwig even after his death? Bollea needs to be put in a mental hospital...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 06:37:25 AM »
Like so many "retired" bodybuilders, Hogan is merely attempting to remain relevant in an irrelevant industry.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 06:43:49 AM »

“I’ve been really quiet since the passing of my husband and the father of my girls.”  eat your vitamins, say your  prayers brutha

F

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 08:50:54 AM »
My connections playing up, whats hogan spouting this time?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 09:03:30 AM »

What digs? They asked Hogan about his last encounter with Warrior. He told them, pure and simple. Hogan wanted to squash the beef and he did. Notice that it was Hogan who went to make peace with Warrior, not the other way around.

Heck, even in that hack job "Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior", Hogan's comments are among the more complimentary towards Helwig.

BTW, anyone notice that Warrior's widow is using Hogan's real name. Talk about respect (or lack of it)? Nobody's going around calling her Mrs. Helwig.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 09:17:01 AM »
"The do rag. I mean you're still wearing the do rag, man. You are almost 60 years old, still wearing the do rag and the 50 cent sunglasses you buy at Venice Beach by the dozen."

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 09:33:45 AM »
What digs? They asked Hogan about his last encounter with Warrior. He told them, pure and simple. Hogan wanted to squash the beef and he did. Notice that it was Hogan who went to make peace with Warrior, not the other way around.

Heck, even in that hack job "Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior", Hogan's comments are among the more complimentary towards Helwig.

BTW, anyone notice that Warrior's widow is using Hogan's real name. Talk about respect (or lack of it)? Nobody's going around calling her Mrs. Helwig.

Read between the lines.  Hogan always acts aloof, never really taking ownership whenever he wrongs anyone. His apologies are empty.  Why the need to make references about Warrior, "acting crazy", etc?  To suggest he did not realize there were cameras around is laughable at best.  As is  the assertion that he just told the truth during the deposition.  In another interview he admitted to have taken sides against Warrior in the deposition.  He could handle such questions with more dignity, especially in the immediate aftermath of the person's death, by choosing to not voluntarily drudge up the past in the manner he does.  He is always compelled to put his own spin on history to paint himself as a white knight and the other person, in the case of the late Randy Savage and Jim Hellwig, as the inexplicable aggressors.   He claims to have loved Warrior so much, stating it as much several times in the interview, yet could not reach out to Jim's family, or send a card?  Yellow is a suitable color for Hogan, as it conceals the stripe down his back.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 09:47:54 AM »
I always remember Hogan trashing Warrior, not the other way around (of course youtube down the road changed that ). 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2014, 09:56:32 AM »
After the crap with Bubba's wife, thought Hogan was a piece of shit.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2014, 10:06:02 AM »
I ran behind him the for part of an L.A. toy run. It was like running along side a sewer pond. I could not figure the smell at 60mph.  He had a special yellow Harley that was 50% larger than standard. He was wearing a faded black leather vest and a doo rag matching his bike. Also had yellow Elton John sun glasses. We stopped at a 7-11 for some soda and he was in there. Stood next to him at the counter....GAG. I have never smelled such terrible wafting body odder. A mix of rancid armpit and garlic. He was noisy loud and obnoxious. What a POS. I made sure to leave ahead of him for the next leg of the run.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2014, 10:07:55 AM »
Wrasslin?  No thanks, didn't read.

Go watch transformers are some comic book hero movie lol.

And yeah , Hogan cares only about hogan.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2014, 10:14:46 AM »
Don't care for Hogan - a clown who maybe was cool in Rocky 3.
Love the ultimate warrior. I've downloaded some his musings and they're really motivating.
A hard worker and strong headed... must be a parts unknown thing.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2014, 10:27:18 AM »
Hogan running? Not sure i believe that  ;D

I ran behind him the for part of an L.A. toy run. It was like running along side a sewer pond. I could not figure the smell at 60mph.  He had a special yellow Harley that was 50% larger than standard. He was wearing a faded black leather vest and a doo rag matching his bike. Also had yellow Elton John sun glasses. We stopped at a 7-11 for some soda and he was in there. Stood next to him at the counter....GAG. I have never smelled such terrible wafting body odder. A mix of rancid armpit and garlic. He was noisy loud and obnoxious. What a POS. I made sure to leave ahead of him for the next leg of the run.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2014, 10:52:40 AM »
Hogan running? Not sure i believe that  ;D

Charity toy run on motorcycles......but my hunch is you already knew that.

;D

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2014, 11:03:17 AM »
Read between the lines.  Hogan always acts aloof, never really taking ownership whenever he wrongs anyone. His apologies are empty.  Why the need to make references about Warrior, "acting crazy", etc?  To suggest he did not realize there were cameras around is laughable at best.  As is  the assertion that he just told the truth during the deposition.  In another interview he admitted to have taken sides against Warrior in the deposition.  He could handle such questions with more dignity, especially in the immediate aftermath of the person's death, by choosing to not voluntarily drudge up the past in the manner he does.  He is always compelled to put his own spin on history to paint himself as a white knight and the other person, in the case of the late Randy Savage and Jim Hellwig, as the inexplicable aggressors.   He claims to have loved Warrior so much, stating it as much several times in the interview, yet could not reach out to Jim's family, or send a card?  Yellow is a suitable color for Hogan, as it conceals the stripe down his back.
Exactly, perfect resume... The part of the camera was laughable, and when he "apologized" to UW he was fake as fuck, still in character and using his classic "brother" lines... You could clearly see in UW's face that he didn't believe him...

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2014, 11:39:32 AM »
yea hogan running is a stretch but at 60mph, that would be something to see  ;D
Charity toy run on motorcycles......but my hunch is you already knew that.

;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2014, 11:55:17 AM »
The bandana makes me think, 'Ya know, I bet he has a full hairline under there.' We all think this. Bret Michaels, same thing; no subterfuge, they both just REALLY like bandanas. Play on, playas.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2014, 12:15:06 PM »
After the crap with Bubba's wife, thought Hogan was a piece of shit.

The phone conversation he had with his kid in prison about capitalizing on the car crash is what turned me off.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2014, 12:17:42 PM »
isnt hogan the father of a kid who transformed his best friend into a vegetable?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2014, 12:22:08 PM »
isnt hogan the father of a kid who transformed his best friend into a vegetable?

Yes.

He was later exposed discussing with his imprisoned son how they could capitalize from it with a new reality show when the kid got out. Somebody at the sheriff's office then leaked the taped conversation.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2014, 12:24:51 PM »

Yes.

He was later exposed discussing with his imprisoned son how they could capitalize from it with a new reality show when the kid got out. Somebody at the sheriff's office then leaked the taped conversation.

I remember that. Even suggested God must be punishing the veggie for something, so, you know, no worries, Nick. Real piece of shit, this guy.