Author Topic: Classless Hulk Hogan Strikes Again  (Read 9834 times)

Alucard

• Getbig IV
Re: Classless Hulk Hogan Strikes Again
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2014, 12:25:08 PM »
isnt hogan the father of a kid who transformed his best friend into a vegetable?
Yes, he also said about the poor guy that he had "bad karma"... Sick stuff...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2014, 12:27:23 PM »
I ran behind him the for part of an L.A. toy run. It was like running along side a sewer pond. I could not figure the smell at 60mph.  He had a special yellow Harley that was 50% larger than standard. He was wearing a faded black leather vest and a doo rag matching his bike. Also had yellow Elton John sun glasses. We stopped at a 7-11 for some soda and he was in there. Stood next to him at the counter....GAG. I have never smelled such terrible wafting body odder. A mix of rancid armpit and garlic. He was noisy loud and obnoxious. What a POS. I made sure to leave ahead of him for the next leg of the run.
probably a mixture of icey hot and absorbine jr which the hulk always slathers himself in before he moves. his wrestling opponents used to complain how they were getting blinded during matches with him getting this putrid mix in their eyes.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2014, 12:28:16 PM »
I remember that. Even suggested God must be punishing the veggie for something, so, you know, no worries, Nick. Real piece of shit, this guy.

I think the whole family is f*cked up. The daughter might be the most "normal."

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2014, 12:33:22 PM »

I think the whole family is f*cked up. The daughter might be the most "normal."

She and her pop were close. Very close.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2014, 12:40:40 PM »
Is this prison tape convo online? Thats pretty fucked up

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2014, 04:12:52 PM »
Read between the lines.  Hogan always acts aloof, never really taking ownership whenever he wrongs anyone. His apologies are empty.  Why the need to make references about Warrior, "acting crazy", etc?  To suggest he did not realize there were cameras around is laughable at best.  As is  the assertion that he just told the truth during the deposition.  In another interview he admitted to have taken sides against Warrior in the deposition.  He could handle such questions with more dignity, especially in the immediate aftermath of the person's death, by choosing to not voluntarily drudge up the past in the manner he does.  He is always compelled to put his own spin on history to paint himself as a white knight and the other person, in the case of the late Randy Savage and Jim Hellwig, as the inexplicable aggressors.   He claims to have loved Warrior so much, stating it as much several times in the interview, yet could not reach out to Jim's family, or send a card?  Yellow is a suitable color for Hogan, as it conceals the stripe down his back.

He made the reference about the crazy stuff, when he talked about the deposition he had to do (particularly about the claims of Hogan wanting to break Warrior's leg for nearly holding up the 1991 SummerSlam match).

Immediate aftermath? It's been over four months and he didn't mention Warrior until asked about him.

I think sending Warrior's/Helwig's family a card would have been even better, no question. But, I hardly see this as a dig on him.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2014, 04:16:46 PM »
"You know, being the wrestler who said 'no' to so many things, I bet I'm the only guy who ever said no to doing your wife."

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2014, 04:28:58 PM »
Hogan got lucky with his career. Had decent mic skills, but was a horrible wrestler.

He was at the right place at the right time.

He would be a mid-carder at best in this generation.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2014, 08:10:07 PM »
Is this prison tape convo online? Thats pretty fucked up

MikMaq

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2014, 09:14:41 PM »

Generic narcissist, same type of behavior groink would be involved in.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2014, 09:54:19 PM »
Like so many "retired" bodybuilders, Hogan is merely attempting to remain relevant in an irrelevant industry.

This.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2014, 02:32:38 AM »
Your joking right? You ever see how when being choked out he'd have his hand lifted 3 times by the ref? The first 2 it would drop back down but on the third he'd amazingly regain conciousness pointing and shaking his fist as the energy would surge back into his body. Then he'd rise up and elbow his opponent a few times while they shake their head in disbelief, followed by an irish whip and a big boot showing off his athletic prowess! Dont forget also he'd put his left hand on his opponents head while he delivered big fake blows to his own hand. Hogan best technical wrestler ever!
 :-X
Hogan got lucky with his career. Had decent mic skills, but was a horrible wrestler.

He was at the right place at the right time.

He would be a mid-carder at best in this generation.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2014, 05:54:52 AM »
Hogan knows best. ::)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2014, 06:05:37 AM »

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2014, 06:08:24 AM »
Hogan is a POS.

I now cringe every time I see the washed up attention seeker.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2014, 06:22:37 AM »

The phone conversation he had with his kid in prison about capitalizing on the car crash is what turned me off.
Oh, yeah forgot about that.