Author Topic: Shawn Ray Classic - I won the overall!  (Read 20502 times)

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
Re: Shawn Ray Classic - I won the overall!
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2014, 12:09:01 PM »
Thanks, this sport has been my passion since I was 12. I really don't give doubters much thought, I get to do what I love everyday.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend

the first time that I ever saw you; you were wearing a shirt that read: "too bad you don't train as hard as you HATE!"

PS: congrats on the win

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2014, 12:09:40 PM »
Holy shit, congrats!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2014, 12:11:32 PM »
great work.  congrats!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2014, 12:31:47 PM »
no higher spiritual ideal will drive a guy to inject shit into his body to be bulky put on a thong oil up and prance for men.. it's all lower stuff ... if you would connect to something higher you'd probably stop bodybuilding in the competitive sense.
I did not expect a ''close-minded'' comment like this from you brother. I love bodybuilding and am very disturbed by the gay4pay aspect and all the clowning around bulshit that makes up the bulk of it, it is embarrassing and discusting.

NEVERTHELESS, there is an aspect that soothes the soul for me like no other in the same way someone loves to climb a mountain for the sake of ''challenge'' ... if you can not understand that SEV, you do not know what you are talking about period.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2014, 12:39:03 PM »
Congrats! Shouln't Shawn Ray be holding your hand up in victory in the 2nd pic?  ???
NO,...the promoter never does an award ceremony for his show, he sells those positions to his sponsors.

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2014, 01:00:37 PM »
I did not expect a ''close-minded'' comment like this from you brother. I love bodybuilding and am very disturbed by the gay4pay aspect and all the clowning around bulshit that makes up the bulk of it, it is embarrassing and discusting.

NEVERTHELESS, there is an aspect that soothes the soul for me like no other in the same way someone loves to climb a mountain for the sake of ''challenge'' ... if you can not understand that SEV, you do not know what you are talking about period.
Dont waste your time with him
He has never succeeded at anything hes ever done, thats why he doesnt understand.

Fakechestguy

« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2014, 05:01:07 PM »
Prob best physique on getbig at the moment?

10000% his a beast and good guy too.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2014, 05:34:38 PM »
Congratulations, good luck with the NA.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2014, 05:37:41 PM »

yeah same for me mate, maybe not like no other but close.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2014, 07:53:57 PM »
Congrats!/you looked great!

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2014, 08:44:50 PM »
There is literally nothing wrong with being gay. They are people and that is their decision.

As for competitors. You'll be eating your words soon enough. We have left more than a few of you crying backstage. Bring your a game to north americans. You're gonna need it against us.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2014, 09:25:42 PM »
There is literally nothing wrong with being gay. They are people and that is their decision.

As for competitors. You'll be eating your words soon enough. We have left more than a few of you crying backstage. Bring your a game to north americans. You're gonna need it against us.

Who is "us"?
Are there things?

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2014, 10:25:20 PM »
great job!

excellent balanced physiqe

good luck  @ the nth americas

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2014, 11:49:44 PM »

I understand that my friend and did it myself. To each their own perspective. But when one climbs to higher consciousness it needs balance and control over the body and mind. The drugs open you up to lower astral realm, the excessive food translates in excessive grounding and improper body chemistry and the excessive weight training beats up the body too much so all of these are the oposite of climbing higher. Competitive bodybuilding is an experience but if one wants to climb higher as soon as realizations come, the competitive aspects drop down on the priority scale. It's a matter of perspective .. I cannot be a hypocrite obviously but speak from experience. And I DO know what I am talking about :)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2014, 11:52:54 PM »
I understand that my friend and did it myself. To each their own perspective. But when one climbs to higher consciousness it needs balance and control over the body and mind. The drugs open you up to lower astral realm, the excessive food translates in excessive grounding and improper body chemistry and the excessive weight training beats up the body too much so all of these are the oposite of climbing higher. Competitive bodybuilding is an experience but if one wants to climb higher as soon as realizations come, the competitive aspects drop down on the priority scale. It's a matter of perspective .. I cannot be a hypocrite obviously but speak from experience. And I DO know what I am talking about :)

:)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2014, 11:55:14 PM »
realizations on the spiritual plane not winning shows.. in that sense..

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2014, 12:11:26 AM »
realizations on the spiritual plane not winning shows.. in that sense..

Bodybuilding is spiritual?

Simple Simon

« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2014, 12:16:44 AM »
When one climbs to a higher consciousness shouldnt one stop trying to get validation and approval from people on bodybuilding message boards?

Ron, can you please hurry up and approve the accounts of anyone with the name "ZEN BUDDIST" please.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2014, 12:55:38 AM »
Bodybuilding is spiritual?

Absolutely, it's a set of rituals.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2014, 01:05:08 AM »
Absolutely, it's a set of rituals.

Should I work my soul with chest and arms, or back and delts?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2014, 03:39:40 AM »
Should I work my soul with chest and arms, or back and delts?

It doesn't matter my friend, all is one and everything is connected.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2014, 06:16:35 AM »
It doesn't matter my friend, all is one and everything is connected.

Just like squatting. It's a whole body workout!  ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2014, 06:19:20 AM »
Congrats Tristen.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2014, 09:48:54 AM »
Just like squatting. It's a whole body workout!  ;D

Which is technically correct. Would it be sufficient for complete/maximum development? No, but it gives you a solid foundation.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2014, 07:15:33 PM »
Congrats.  No surprise here.