Author Topic: CBS tries to disprove ''racist'' neighborhood app....Ends up getting robbed.  (Read 5156 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
 :D

A new app is being denounced as “racist” for identifying “sketching neighborhoods.” The term “sketchy neighborhood” is being called a euphemism for “black neighborhood.” Statistically. the single greatest indicator of the a local crime rate is the percentage of black residents.

A CBS News Crew went to a neighborhood to see if it was being unfairly stigmatized by the app. AND THEY WERE ROBBED!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Oh wow...hahahaha!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
I'm always amazed at how stupid and naive liberals can be

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Bwahahahaha!

bigmc

• Getbig V
pity they never got shot at

great app by the way to avoid these neighbourhoods
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Fucking LOL.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Naive is the right word.   They live in an insulated bubble.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
team vote for obama neeguls!
A

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Where I come from, you don't leave valuable stuff locked up in a car.

Dumbasses.

Natural Man

• Getbig V

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Reminds me of something that happened here years ago. About a mile from my parents' house there was a halting site with travellers. They are fucking scumbags, increase crime in area, destroy the place, have fires all the time etc etc. The site (abandoned ground beside a petrol station) was in close proximity to one house. The woman who lived their campaigned for traveller's rights - basically saying they are good people.

Needless to say her house was constantly broken into, things stolen like her husband's golf clubs etc.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
i live in michigan,   we have two or three of the most dangerous cities in the u.s

now this isnt being racist it is well fucking known here,  if you are white, you do not go into neighboor hoods in detroit, or flint,

i work with black coworkers  who moved from detroit, they told me same thing. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
The funny is that these people are the futur inhabitants of north america, with latinos who are flooding the old white man who lost the will to live and reproduce. It's mathematical, if you dont reproduce, you re being outnumbered, as simple as that.

Idiocracy was so visionary.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
 :D :D :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
i live in michigan,   we have two or three of the most dangerous cities in the u.s

now this isnt being racist it is well fucking known here,  if you are white, you do not go into neighboor hoods in detroit, or flint,

i work with black coworkers  who moved from detroit, they told me same thing. 

Im from MI and youre absolutely right.  Its just plain common sense.
A

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

A new app is being denounced as “racist” for identifying “sketching neighborhoods.” The term “sketchy neighborhood” is being called a euphemism for “black neighborhood.” Statistically. the single greatest indicator of the a local crime rate is the percentage of black residents.

A CBS News Crew went to a neighborhood to see if it was being unfairly stigmatized by the app. AND THEY WERE ROBBED!!!!

poetic justice.
F

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I live in NH. Statistically, there are zero Hebrews.

Walter White and Powerlift can testify.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
This kind of reminds me of the fat white lady who was live streaming from the Oakland Trayvon Martin protest/riot. As she was yelling "justice for Trayvon" someone ripped her camera out of her hands and it continued to stream as they ran away with it and she chased them screaming. LOL

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
This kind of reminds me of the fat white lady who was live streaming from the Oakland Trayvon Martin protest/riot. As she was yelling "justice for Trayvon" someone ripped her camera out of her hands and it continued to stream as they ran away with it and she chased them screaming. LOL

Lmao.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
What about these men and women who get knocked out or raped by these animals and blame society while feeling "empathy" for their attackers?  ::)
A

bigkid

• Getbig IV
An embarrassment to white people everywhere.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Deuteronomy 28, the curses upon the children of Y'Srael. That includes the "Hispanics".

Dokey111

• Getbig V

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

They probably don't even lift.  Or own their performance.
~

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Awesome, pure awesome.

These are the sort of types who are raised in white suburbs, taught everyone is equal and poor people are underprivileged, sheltered all their lives...then reality hits, such as this incident.

Poetic justice.