Author Topic: Hotel to stay in NYC over Christmas  (Read 7665 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Hotel to stay in NYC over Christmas
« on: August 17, 2014, 12:48:20 PM »
I'm after a decent place to stay close to centre for 4 nights. 23rd to 27th before scooting up to Boston. Visiting friends in Long Island so close enough to those parts would be great. Nowhere near the Projects or dumps please so setting my budget close to 1000 a night, but cheaper would be nice. Never been to NYC over Christmas.

Now I understand we have a load of Billionaires posting here but see if you can come up with a nice area that's between nice people, for the common man.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Re: Hotel to stay in NYC over Christmas
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 01:16:02 PM »
I'd say Waldorf Astoria if you're roughing it.

4 Seasons, The Plaza, Trump, etc are gonna be a little pricier generally.
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 02:28:30 PM »
Christmas on the beach  ;)

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 04:04:29 PM »
I'm after a decent place to stay close to centre for 4 nights. 23rd to 27th before scooting up to Boston. Visiting friends in Long Island so close enough to those parts would be great. Nowhere near the Projects or dumps please so setting my budget close to 1000 a night, but cheaper would be nice. Never been to NYC over Christmas.

Now I understand we have a load of Billionaires posting here but see if you can come up with a nice area that's between nice people, for the common man.

standard NYC (west side) is where you'll get laid nightly if  you have a semblance of a game

Dream hotel in the 50s is also VERY nice.

both in your budget

gansevort west side also

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 08:38:27 PM »
standard NYC (west side) is where you'll get laid nightly if  you have a semblance of a game

Dream hotel in the 50s is also VERY nice.

both in your budget

gansevort west side also
DREAM IS THE BOMB, but he needs a place close to long island. The best way to be close to LI, but still in NY is Queens (assuming you are renting a car/driving), so I suggest:

The Ravel Hotel
http://www.ravelhotel.com/

the Allegria (IN Long Island)
http://www.allegriahotel.com/

the Z NYC
http://www.zhotelny.com/

They're all 4-star, so they're pretty nice, but most importantly, they're close to the people you're coming to see.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 09:13:10 PM »
Don't stay in Queens. It's a shithole. For $1000 a night you can get a decent room in Manhattan. That's the only way to get the real NYC experience. Rent or hire a car to get to Long Island.
Oh he was doing $1000 A NIGHT?  my bad. I should've read slower.
 no,  stay in Manhattan.  fuck the outer boroughs.  rent a car or hire a driver. holy shit. I did not realize we were ballin here.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 09:32:07 PM »
I like the Algonquin, but then again, I'm into the historical, botique-y experience and know nothing about NYC geography.  Matilda is seals the deal  8)

:

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 08:32:06 AM »
Oh he was doing $1000 A NIGHT?  my bad. I should've read slower.
 no,  stay in Manhattan.  fuck the outer boroughs.  rent a car or hire a driver. holy shit. I did not realize we were ballin here.

yeah haha im sayin!

you can get a SUITE at the standard meat packing for that price

and book now and u can get the "urban suite". shit is INSANE. it's like a quarter of a floor man. i did that once ... won't get into details.. i know it's usually like $2,000 a night. but i lied to the manager and said i was proposing that night and he gave it to me for $800 

ended in a 10/10 from Moldova eating my asshole then busting the fattest nut in her face

she looked EXACTLY like the chick from spiderman and spiderman2 the funny and fucking hot as a BUTTON one

and no prostite/10

just met her at the boom boom room upstairs

had no bottles. she thought i had a regular room. posssibly she gave me a rim job because of the nice room. but i dunno. i'm a 10/10 man dime

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 06:16:34 PM »
Never realise a grand a night takes you that far in NYC.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 08:31:53 PM »

gansevort west side also

was going to suggest same place.
Y

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 07:04:43 AM »
was going to suggest same place.

To be very honest

This place is the most fun

Because you have "toy" which is a really fun club on the bottom floor

The rooms are amazing

Then the roof bar pool terrace club thing is filled w beautiful girls and good music it's actually one of my favorite sports

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 12:11:34 PM »

4 Grand on lodging for a 4 day trip to NYC??

Man you guys are very rookie travellers.  I make a lot of fucking money and never in this lifetime would I spend that for this! Absurd

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2014, 02:45:15 PM »

Man you guys are very rookie travellers.  I make a lot of fucking money and never in this lifetime would I spend that for this! Absurd
x2. 1,000 a night? Ridiculous.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2014, 03:57:52 PM »
whatever i spent 20K over a 2 night stretch at the standard in nyc one winter

and over half that on drugs

and injected probly ugh.. 100-200mg tren ace daily at that time forget the specifics

was high on coke and oxy and fucked at least one girl a day, different one, at least 8+ /10 each one including a couple D list celebrities (one borderline C list)

got kicked out of boom boom room then let back in when they realized how much my hotel tab was and didn't want to offend me

because of snorting coke in front of t he central U shaped little bar at boom boom by the piano and shit / entrance to teh terrace in the back

THE OLD DAYS . now i'm 100% sober and i regret nothing.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2014, 04:52:07 PM »
NYC at Christmas time. Nothing like it.

I agree, go every year in mid December. There truly is nothing like it.

1k a night tho, never

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 04:54:21 PM »
Oh he was doing $1000 A NIGHT?  my bad. I should've read slower.
 no,  stay in Manhattan.  fuck the outer boroughs.  rent a car or hire a driver. holy shit. I did not realize we were ballin here.

Well, he is a getbigger after all...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2014, 05:22:02 PM »
whatever i spent 20K over a 2 night stretch at the standard in nyc one winter

and over half that on drugs

and injected probly ugh.. 100-200mg tren ace daily at that time forget the specifics

was high on coke and oxy and fucked at least one girl a day, different one, at least 8+ /10 each one including a couple D list celebrities (one borderline C list)

got kicked out of boom boom room then let back in when they realized how much my hotel tab was and didn't want to offend me

because of snorting coke in front of t he central U shaped little bar at boom boom by the piano and shit / entrance to teh terrace in the back

THE OLD DAYS . now i'm 100% sober and i regret nothing.

Only on get big.......

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 07:15:39 PM »

What else are you going to do with your money if there's nothing you really want/need?

It's not as if I spend every Christmas in New York.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 08:45:30 PM »
What else are you going to do with your money if there's nothing you really want/need?

It's not as if I spend every Christmas in New York.
James, a lot of people have yet to realize that you can't take it with you, so if your other wants and needs are covered, DUH, enjoy your life.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2014, 08:57:17 PM »
James, a lot of people have yet to realize that you can't take it with you, so if you're other wants and needs are covered, DUH, enjoy your life.

Good girl. That's exactly how I see it. I'll most likely only ever go once to NYC over Christmas in my life time and some people think I should stay in the Holiday Inn witha view of a highway. I'm not using my money and I certainly won't miss it.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2014, 09:06:26 PM »
Good girl. That's exactly how I see it. I'll most likely only ever go once to NYC over Christmas in my life time and some people think I should stay in the Holiday Inn witha view of a highway. I'm not using my money and I certainly won't miss it.
Feel free to spend your vacation in the "hotel" where they're holding my college loan debt.
Just kidding, they're keeping that in hell so it can be with me even when I die. My gravestone will say "Sallie Mae."
ENJOY NY!