Author Topic: Cops shoot and kill man holding toy gun in Wal-Mart  (Read 9531 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Cops shoot and kill man holding toy gun in Wal-Mart
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2014, 07:44:42 AM »
If i'm walking around a supermarket, with my 4 year old and 18 month old children and wife, and some dickhead is walking around with an imitation rifle pointing it at people, as soon as the police come and shoot him I will be much happier.

If the gun was real or not after he died - I don't give a shit. Doesn't change how threatened I felt when he was waving it at my fucking kids.

What an absolute penis.

yes good point

just use your feelings shoot first and find the facts later
"

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2014, 08:00:29 AM »
Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.  :-\

id rather take my chances in front of a jury than be dead,atleast with the jury u got a great chance of walking away especially if u r in the right and being a cop dont hurt either,once your dead u r dead,dead is dead n when u r dead u r dead n that means u r dead n once your dead your dead
R

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2014, 10:12:31 AM »

id rather take my chances in front of a jury than be dead,atleast with the jury u got a great chance of walking away especially if u r in the right and being a cop dont hurt either,once your dead u r dead,dead is dead n when u r dead u r dead n that means u r dead n once your dead your dead

Exactly.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2014, 10:18:19 AM »
I wonder why he was carrying the gun around the store?

It's not like he was going to buy it.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2014, 02:29:27 PM »
I wonder why he was carrying the gun around the store?

It's not like he was going to buy it.

he was prolly looking to stick someone up n snatch their wallet

R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2014, 03:25:50 AM »
yes good point

just use your feelings shoot first and find the facts later

I'm no expert, but aren't the laws that support a 'clean shoot' based on how threatened you 'feel' at the time? Facts included also, obviously.

If someone is waving a cucumber around and you shoot the guy, because you feel in mortal danger - yeah it's not gonna fly. However, if the facts support me feeling that my family is threatened mortally (i.e. he was waving a maching gun that looked real, he was being threatening etc etc) then yes - you shoot first, and let the prick and his family sort out the facts as to why he was stupid enough to get get shot, later.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2014, 03:28:29 AM »
toy  ::)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2014, 03:36:11 AM »
toy  ::)

i know what u r saying but have u ever seen some of those toys guns they make these days? to be honest its hard as hell to tell if its real or not unless u get up close,im talking 5 ft or less. i have a bb gun 9mm version n u couldnt tell unless u where 3 ft away or less,its hard sometimes
R

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2014, 03:43:17 AM »
I have sat thru plenty of concealed weapons courses with friends over the years, along with my own.  There are always a few people in class saying "Can I shoot someone if..." and delivering many scenarios.  They don't think first about avoiding the situation, negotiating a retreat, etc.  They just want a permission slip to shoot people.

In FL, too many people are blood thirsty.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2014, 04:49:16 AM »

i know what u r saying but have u ever seen some of those toys guns they make these days? to be honest its hard as hell to tell if its real or not unless u get up close,im talking 5 ft or less. i have a bb gun 9mm version n u couldnt tell unless u where 3 ft away or less,its hard sometimes

That's what I mean, it's not really a toy if you can't tell the difference.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2014, 05:35:06 AM »
I'm getting all my info about this from Getbig so take that for what it's worth but,

Why were the cops not able to approach him, identify themselves, and demand that he put it down before shooting him?  Get close to him, get some cover so you aren't just standing there with a bulls-eye on your chest, and see if he complies with your orders.  They couldn't tell that he was on the phone?  It's not like there had already been shots fired.  I think a lot of cops have forgotten that it is their job to put themselves in harms way.  They are trained to defend themselves and they are trained for gun fights.  Instead they just shoot first so they don't have to bother.

Shit is getting out of hand.  The dipshits and the nutcases are dictating policy and rest of us are subjected to their idiocy.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2014, 04:50:14 PM »
I'm getting all my info about this from Getbig so take that for what it's worth but,

Why were the cops not able to approach him, identify themselves, and demand that he put it down before shooting him?  Get close to him, get some cover so you aren't just standing there with a bulls-eye on your chest, and see if he complies with your orders.  They couldn't tell that he was on the phone?  It's not like there had already been shots fired.  I think a lot of cops have forgotten that it is their job to put themselves in harms way.  They are trained to defend themselves and they are trained for gun fights.  Instead they just shoot first so they don't have to bother.

Shit is getting out of hand.  The dipshits and the nutcases are dictating policy and rest of us are subjected to their idiocy.

By asking these questions proves you don't understand police protocol.

The first thing the cops PROBABLY did was shout at him to put his hands UP! Of course knowing full well that negros severely struggle with following directions and authority figures and combine the two and you have a rebellious black man who will do anything BUT what the cops order him to do. You don't have to be a psychic to predict what his first response probably was.

I can picture this unemployed, welfare sucking, illegitimate child producing, dysfunctional brute politely submitting to the police orders.  ::)

He probably hurled some cuss words in defiance , stepped toward them  in an aggressive manner and then was quickly reduced to a heap of shit in his kente cloth made in Korea and and his Dashiki made in Taiwan

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2014, 04:52:01 PM »

LOL! Do cops in full uniform really need to identify themselves??  ::) ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2014, 05:19:11 PM »
Walmart sucks. 
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2014, 05:38:16 PM »
Ban toys.  ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2014, 09:52:21 PM »
Suicide by cop

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2014, 10:41:44 PM »
By asking these questions proves you don't understand police protocol.

The first thing the cops PROBABLY did was shout at him to put his hands UP! Of course knowing full well that negros severely struggle with following directions and authority figures and combine the two and you have a rebellious black man who will do anything BUT what the cops order him to do. You don't have to be a psychic to predict what his first response probably was.

I can picture this unemployed, welfare sucking, illegitimate child producing, dysfunctional brute politely submitting to the police orders.  ::)

He probably hurled some cuss words in defiance , stepped toward them  in an aggressive manner and then was quickly reduced to a heap of shit in his kente cloth made in Korea and and his Dashiki made in Taiwan

Even if police protocol is 100% correct and appropriate, that doesn't mean that these officers followed it in this situation.  There are alot of assumptions in your post.

What are the facts?  If he was refusing to comply and pointing the fake gun at people even after the cops presented themselves and ordered him to drop it then ok.  Is that what happened though?  At first glace it doesn't seem like it.  In time perhaps I'll be proven wrong but there seems to be a recent trend of police smoking the people that aren't dangerous and not stopping the ones that are.

And yes, the police do need to identify themselves regardless of if they are all decked out in their combat warrior robocop body armor. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2014, 10:56:45 PM »
I used to walk around my neighborhood with one of these in each hand. People saw me walking. They knew the drill.

When I wanted to go fully BOSS, ID walk around with one of these. They knew I meant business.

X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2014, 10:58:21 PM »
I used to walk around my neighborhood with one of these in each hand. People saw me walking. They knew the drill.

When I wanted to go fully BOSS, ID walk around with one of these. They knew I meant business.

Yes!!!!!!!! I miss that shit so bad!!!!

My friend had the cool one with like 5 individual tanks.  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2014, 11:01:05 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2014, 11:01:28 PM »
Yes!!!!!!!! I miss that shit so bad!!!!

My friend had the cool one with like 5 individual tanks.  :D

If you had this one, you were badass.

X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2014, 11:02:46 PM »
If you had this one, you were badass.

haha, that's insane. I remember seeing those and getting excited the way men in thongs excite me now. but never had one.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2014, 02:19:57 AM »

I can imagine an 11 year old Roger Bacon walking up to big tit milfs in white shirts and soaking them thoroughly.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2014, 02:51:59 AM »

Sorry Adonis...but this one's a bit shaky unlike Michael Brown's case.  If he's in a section near the toy guns, why would an officer not ask an employee whether he had a toy gun or not or why wouldn't customer report it to an employee.  Somewhere in communicating, this conclusion would have been more likely. 

In this case, I'm going to have to call it an unwise and hasty shoot

In this case....I consider it a very hasty shoot

Good thing your opinion means "nada"....

Yes... there is a chance of an armed man, potentially with the intent to take other lives, lets ask stupid questions. That airsoft gun looks very realistic to me.

REST IN PISS.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2014, 02:53:21 AM »
If you're pointing at other people... you get got.