Author Topic: UK Supermarket Sainsbury's Removes UK-made Kosher Goods: 'We support Free Gaza'  (Read 6315 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Why do I read this stuff? What a shit hole. Winston Churchill is rolling in his grave.

UK Supermarket Sainsbury's Removes UK-made Kosher Goods: 'We support Free Gaza'

by Breitbart London 17 Aug 2014, 11:33 AM PDT 129 post a comment

A Central London branch of Sainsbury's, Britain's third largest supermarket chain, removed UK-made kosher goods from their shelves this weekend in an apparent stand with 'Free Gaza' protesters.

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/17/Sainsburys-Kosher-Food-Israel-Protest

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Why do I read this stuff? What a shit hole. Winston Churchill is rolling in his grave.

UK Supermarket Sainsbury's Removes UK-made Kosher Goods: 'We support Free Gaza'

by Breitbart London 17 Aug 2014, 11:33 AM PDT 129 post a comment

A Central London branch of Sainsbury's, Britain's third largest supermarket chain, removed UK-made kosher goods from their shelves this weekend in an apparent stand with 'Free Gaza' protesters.

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/17/Sainsburys-Kosher-Food-Israel-Protest

Oh, brother...Sainsbury's is sounding like an American university campus.
~

Mawse

• Getbig IV
This literally makes no sense, it's like saying they won't sell Halal meat because of what ISIS is doing. I assume it was a muzzie manager who's hopefully been fired.

That said the Jews have been instrumental in engineering the cultural downfall of Europe so IDGAF about any blowback their way

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
This literally makes no sense, it's like saying they won't sell Halal meat because of what ISIS is doing. I assume it was a muzzie manager who's hopefully been fired.

That said the Jews have been instrumental in engineering the cultural downfall of Europe so IDGAF about any blowback their way

How are they supposedly (jews) in charge of everything, yet they let the muzzies take over Europe?   Either way, what's happening over there is sickening.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Anti-Semitism seems to be all the rage and very fashionable these days.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
How are they supposedly (jews) in charge of everything, yet they let the muzzies take over Europe?   Either way, what's happening over there is sickening.

Revenge for WW2 , cheap labor from the imported muzzies and the advancement of a globalist agenda that needs national pride to be weakened to the point countries passively submit to unelected international rulers (like the EU)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Revenge for WW2 , cheap labor from the imported muzzies and the advancement of a globalist agenda that needs national pride to be weakened to the point countries passively submit to unelected international rulers (like the EU)

Very creepy

"Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part." ~ The UN Convention on Genocide, Article 2 Part C.