Author Topic: Anyone here lie about their age to get a chick?  (Read 5729 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Anyone here lie about their age to get a chick?
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2014, 01:29:43 AM »
I'm 29, but I could easily get 18-19yos, maybe because I look young, idk, or maybe because my mind is very progressive and I'm usualy on the top of everything a "modern young adult" knows and can lead the way (but most of my gfs were 2 to 9years younger. Some 2-3years older). Not interested tho. Current gf is 7 years younger, I'm very content with it, a naturally intelligent young homely girl, we get along great. For a female the prime age is 20-25, for a male the prime age just begins at 25 (and the value increases as the time goes). Idk what you expect from a woman, but if she's not stupid from a get go, everything else is her fertility (young - fertile, old - not so much). They usualy doesn't get very much more intelligent as the time goes by (kids, family, etc..), their purpose is different, so don't have your hopes too high that if you'll chose a 30yo, she'll be A LOT more intelligent than a 21yo, lol.. so many times that was false (and the younger ones were actually a lot smarter). Haven't lied about my age yet, hasn't been a need.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2014, 02:06:34 AM »
my friend is 37 and he usually tells them he's between 23 - 25 , can easily get away with it

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2014, 02:11:22 AM »
my friend is 37 and he usually tells them he's between 23 - 25 , can easily get away with it

Probably he has a "Jared Leto" thing going on (won a genetic lottery).

Dude's 42:

That's a life.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2014, 06:50:25 AM »

Do guy's faces really age a lot, or at least where it's noticeable, between 25 and 35? I can't see a major difference in my own pics when I do the comparison.

Women on the other hand look haggard after 30.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2014, 03:38:00 PM »
Do guy's faces really age a lot, or at least where it's noticeable, between 25 and 35? I can't see a major difference in my own pics when I do the comparison.

Women on the other hand look haggard after 30.

I think drug use plays a part here but personally no i haven't noticed much change from 25-35. Women though age like shit unless asian/black.

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2014, 03:47:46 PM »
This guy is 50 years old.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2014, 03:51:36 PM »
Mature women know what they want and aren't afraid to express how they feel.

Is this a not-so-subtle compliment to yourself?

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2014, 03:52:03 PM »
I knock off 6 years to bang this 18 year old and after I told her the truth she said I did not have to lie cause she was attracted to me and we would have still had sex, maybe she was just saying that after the fact who knows.

You are like smm

Reality is the last and only pussy you had physical contact to was your mum's

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2014, 04:11:02 PM »
Saw this super hot girl online, but she's young (legal though) and I'm past her age limit (I'm 36), so I changed my age in my profile and connected with her. So, she thinks I'm a whole decade less than I really am. Anyone ever do this to get a chick to go out with you and if so, do you feel bad if she's looking for more than just a fuck?
just have money then it doesn't really matter
F

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2014, 06:40:47 PM »
You do not need to lie....just change the subject. I was picked up at my gym by a 31 year younger hottie. She guessed my age at 50, I was 71 at the time. I was swole and on moderate gear. I confessed a month later. Made no difference that I was older than her dad. That spoiled me big time. A year later I was on the street again looking for female company. Found and married an 18 years younger wife. She knew from the get go. No problem.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2014, 06:42:24 PM »
I lie all the time then after I fuck them I tell them the truth.
isn't that dangerous? Some of those guys must pretty strong!

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2014, 06:48:10 PM »
They are very naive and easy to get into bed for a couple of sex sessions then you stop taking their calls.
Dude you sound just like the 40 year old virgin! Im serious! You sound so fake. ::) You  have never slept with a women. No way. That's really sad. :'(

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2014, 06:58:21 PM »
I'm 29, but I could easily get 18-19yos, maybe because I look young, idk, or maybe because my mind is very progressive and I'm usualy on the top of everything a "modern young adult" knows and can lead the way (but most of my gfs were 2 to 9years younger. Some 2-3years older). Not interested tho. Current gf is 7 years younger, I'm very content with it, a naturally intelligent young homely girl, we get along great. For a female the prime age is 20-25, for a male the prime age just begins at 25 (and the value increases as the time goes). Idk what you expect from a woman, but if she's not stupid from a get go, everything else is her fertility (young - fertile, old - not so much). They usualy doesn't get very much more intelligent as the time goes by (kids, family, etc..), their purpose is different, so don't have your hopes too high that if you'll chose a 30yo, she'll be A LOT more intelligent than a 21yo, lol.. so many times that was false (and the younger ones were actually a lot smarter). Haven't lied about my age yet, hasn't been a need.
Same here..............Ill be 30 in two months, and only look like im in my early twenties................ ......Im picky about being with a younger broad. Not bad too look at in the gym though.

MikMaq

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2014, 06:59:12 PM »
Probably he has a "Jared Leto" thing going on (won a genetic lottery).

Dude's 42:

That's a life.
Id rather age consistently than have to catch up for a lifetimes of aging at age 50.

I always get the feeling these types have a sense of insecurity because they get to live on borrowed time.

I would much rather be a bruce willis, geogre clooney type, being regarded as the exact same age  for over 30 years.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2014, 07:03:56 PM »
Not yet! But it could easily happen but I hope not. Women do it all the time

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2014, 07:09:50 PM »
Saw this super hot girl online, but she's young (legal though) and I'm past her age limit (I'm 36), so I changed my age in my profile and connected with her. So, she thinks I'm a whole decade less than I really am. Anyone ever do this to get a chick to go out with you and if so, do you feel bad if she's looking for more than just a fuck?

No worries - if she ever agrees to meet you the skinny fatness of your sad ass will prevent her from taking it further...

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2014, 07:10:39 PM »
Why anyone would need to lie to pick up any chick is beyond me. Hell I have always had a hard time making them believe I am real.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2014, 01:26:16 AM »
You do not need to lie....just change the subject. I was picked up at my gym by a 31 year younger hottie. She guessed my age at 50, I was 71 at the time. I was swole and on moderate gear. I confessed a month later. Made no difference that I was older than her dad. That spoiled me big time. A year later I was on the street again looking for female company. Found and married an 18 years younger wife. She knew from the get go. No problem.

Quite a badass. Not many 70yos even have dreams about real female company, unless it's a wife of 40-50years marriage (but she's not considered a female in that case too lol).

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2014, 01:27:44 AM »
Id rather age consistently than have to catch up for a lifetimes of aging at age 50.

I always get the feeling these types have a sense of insecurity because they get to live on borrowed time.

I would much rather be a bruce willis, geogre clooney type, being regarded as the exact same age  for over 30 years.

You will see this becomming more and more common, as plastic surgery and various other advanced anti-aging therapies will spread..  Interesting times are comming.

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2014, 02:16:00 AM »
The trainer is a hairs breadth away from a rape charge in this thread.

MikMaq

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2014, 02:21:50 AM »
You will see this becomming more and more common, as plastic surgery and various other advanced anti-aging therapies will spread..  Interesting times are comming.

Yeah its weird I was camping out on scifi message boards talking about the future of aging. And these people were just clueless,  I get the feeling most getbiggers understand it far better than 99 percent of the population.

HRT, is gonna be huge.

Hollywood always leads the trends.

In just the last generation grey hair was wiped out by hair dye.

Its crazy watching anything pre 90s where virtually everyone just went gray willingly.

I bet good money if your under the age of thirty, its likely youll die looking roughly the same age as your grandparents did at 50.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2014, 02:46:21 AM »

Its crazy watching anything pre 90s where virtually everyone just went gray willingly.

I bet good money if your under the age of thirty, its likely youll die looking roughly the same age as your grandparents did at 50.

Very probable... And with very good money you may even outlive them by quite a margin (while being healthier at the same time). Most people are clueless because they doesn't know what is going on in the leading science of these fields and "regular aging" has been around so long that people even came up with a justifications for it ("Why aging is good" type of bullshit. It's like "Why cancer is great"). It will happen just like with every technology, one day everyone are oblivious to it and next they are all using the touch screens/google street view like it has always been around and is the most normal thing in the world.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2014, 07:48:30 AM »

I am 60 and banging a 19 year old hottie who is in love with me... I told her my true age right before I banged her for the first time... Be careful what you ask for; you might get it...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2014, 08:01:48 AM »
Is this a not-so-subtle compliment to yourself?

She wouldn't know.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2014, 08:02:29 AM »
All the time but I don't technically lie.  I just ask them how old they think I am and if it is lower I just nod and tell them spot on.