Author Topic: Supplement industry creates roid users  (Read 3390 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Supplement industry creates roid users
« on: February 09, 2006, 06:41:01 AM »
in my opinion, it's the supp industry that creates all the roid users.

Every year, they bring some new shit to the market, yell out loud that this is better than roids and has no side effects.

There are a lot of young people who just started lifting and they believe this crap, so they buy all the stuff from the flashy ads and wonder why they don't grow and look like Coleman.
You can read it everywhere, "10 pounds of muscle in 5 weeks" and all that shit.

This has two effects:
First, young people get disappointed very fast with the slow buiding with supps,
second, they know from the start that steroids are the best to gain muscle, because the ad told them so!
This stuff is as good as steriods!! So steroids must be great to build muscle.

When they get disappointed with the ads, they turn to somebody who has a lot of muscles, or an internet board like this and they get flamed first thing, next thing they are told that supps suck and roids are far better.

In this way, the supplement industry with all their lying and flashy ads provoke young people to turn to steroids very fast.
Look as this board and your gym, most people on roids are probably in their 20s, thinking they are undestructable.
Most of them will probably quit lifting when they get married, get a job or get kids what means they did all the juicing for nothing, but they will suffer from it all their lives.

Most beginners believe all the bodybuilders are natural, and that creatine is a bad thing, but it tales them only a year or two until they are juiced to the gits.  >:(

Just my 2 euro cents.  ;D

philnq8

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
Re: Supplement industry creates roid users
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 08:29:58 AM »
Posted by: DonkeyKong  Posted on: Today at 06:41:01 AM 
Most of them will probably quit lifting when they get married, get a job or get kids what means they did all the juicing for nothing, but they will suffer from it all their lives.
Suffer from it the rest of their lives? How? Explain. What are you basing this statement upon?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 10:10:41 AM »
Posted by: DonkeyKong  Posted on: Today at 06:41:01 AM
Suffer from it the rest of their lives? How? Explain. What are you basing this statement upon?

I've seen quite a few in their late twenties that don't have hair on their head anymore, but lots of it on their body because of roids, and i know quite a few that are annoyed by that.
Also, i have seen a lot of people ruining their skin. They had fine skin before juicing, now their backs are full of nasty deep acne scars.

And, last but not least i know at least three guys that had a cardiac arrest in their late twenties and had to quit roids, and one with a clogged vein in his head (i don't know the word for that in english, sorry).

These people are suffering from the roid use in their twenties and thirties.

It is just my personal opinion and what i heard from others. There are no medical studies that i prove my post upon.

philnq8

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 10:33:53 AM »
I understand the correlation you are trying to make, yet these are narrow assumptions.
For discussion sake, all these conditions (acne scarring/cardiac problems/anuerisms) can be due to genetic in nature.
If a physician or qualified professional has diagnosed and/or determined these individuals' problems to be directly related to steriod use/abuse then the statements you made stand. Otherwise, they are rumour and/or speculation.
I do agree with what you are saying in reference to misleading advertisements and such. It is all about selling a product. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a picture of Ronnie, Jay or Gustavo holding a jug of "Super Mega Grow Extreme" and the implication is made!!

feces

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 07:00:58 PM »
in my opinion, it's the supp industry that creates all the roid users.
Every year, they bring some new shit to the market, yell out loud that this is better than roids and has no side effects.
There are a lot of young people who just started lifting and they believe this crap, so they buy all the stuff from the flashy ads and wonder why they don't grow and look like Coleman.
You can read it everywhere, "10 pounds of muscle in 5 weeks" and all that shit.
This has two effects:
First, young people get disappointed very fast with the slow buiding with supps,
second, they know from the start that steroids are the best to gain muscle, because the ad told them so!
This stuff is as good as steriods!! So steroids must be great to build muscle.
When they get disappointed with the ads, they turn to somebody who has a lot of muscles, or an internet board like this and they get flamed first thing, next thing they are told that supps suck and roids are far better.
In this way, the supplement industry with all their lying and flashy ads provoke young people to turn to steroids very fast.
Look as this board and your gym, most people on roids are probably in their 20s, thinking they are undestructable.
Most beginners believe all the bodybuilders are natural, and that creatine is a bad thing, but it tales them only a year or two until they are juiced to the gits.  >:(
Just my 2 euro cents.  ;D
i agree with that , your english is better than mine, congratulations.
It is a way of life, and some people lift not for the good reason; they have to balance their weakness of spirit and mind and take drugs to feel good because thye cannot feel good if they dont lookgood.
They always fail.
You ahve to lift because you like to lift, not because you want people to like you.