Author Topic: Naturals and Their Jealousy  (Read 30778 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Naturals and Their Jealousy
« Reply #250 on: August 19, 2014, 01:42:12 AM »
Can you imagine how disappointed you'd be if you were a penis person?
yeah some women are size queens. Your post makes me laugh  ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #251 on: August 19, 2014, 01:44:05 AM »
its always the naturals pointing the finger at the guys who arent,bottom line is if your natural thats cool, if u r using roids thats cool also.its just like my gym, if some guy looks alittle to musculer all the nattys r in a group whispering the word(STEROIDS), when they ask me my opinion i just say the guy looks great n i dont know or do i care what he does do or doesnt do,he looks great n thats all i know  
R

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #252 on: August 19, 2014, 05:03:25 AM »
Is it safe to conclude that many (not all) naturals are a bunch of finger pointing whiners when drugs are discussed or when an enhanced guy shows up?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #253 on: August 19, 2014, 06:23:28 AM »
its always the naturals pointing the finger at the guys who arent,bottom line is if your natural thats cool, if u r using roids thats cool also.its just like my gym, if some guy looks alittle to musculer all the nattys r in a group whispering the word(STEROIDS), when they ask me my opinion i just say the guy looks great n i dont know or do i care what he does do or doesnt do,he looks great n thats all i know  

The only time I rip on an enhanced fella is when they talk to you in the gym and try to imply that they aren't taking shit. Talking about their "diet" and how their body is going to change by simply changing carb sources. We're not stupid. They have the "drugs are the finishing touch" mentality.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: August 19, 2014, 06:34:15 AM »
Yes he is detestable and I don't like the look on his face... He looks bitter. I have yet to see a pic where he is smiling. I am a face person so if he had a nice look to his face I wouldn't look below the waist. But he's always attacked me from the get go so. I am jealous about the snow.

Riiiiight.... Lee Priest??

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: August 19, 2014, 06:39:58 AM »
ROFL

It's been such a let down on getbig lately.

Average to mostly below average size dicks ranging from half mast down to a pathetic quarter mast in the case of Nick's photo.

I can't remember the last time we seen just a beastly, full sized hard cock around here.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #256 on: August 19, 2014, 07:07:52 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: August 19, 2014, 07:17:38 AM »
The only time I rip on an enhanced fella is when they talk to you in the gym and try to imply that they aren't taking shit. Talking about their "diet" and how their body is going to change by simply changing carb sources. We're not stupid. They have the "drugs are the finishing touch" mentality.

When I was 19 and desperately looking to add on more size than I was managing, I spoke to a couple of blokes who were prepping for a competition, hoping to get a few of their nutrition secrets. The bastards told me, straight-faced, that they started noticing amazing gains when they ate a full cooked english breakfast EVERY MORNING without fail. He said that at first it was hard to 'take in so much protein in one go' (haha ffs) but once he disciplined himself he got ripped.

Fucking bastard was on about 3/4 different compounds, but didn't think to mention it. So 4 weeks later, i'd gained a gut from eating so many fry ups and probably shortened my life by a few days  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #258 on: August 19, 2014, 07:50:56 AM »
When I was 19 and desperately looking to add on more size than I was managing, I spoke to a couple of blokes who were prepping for a competition, hoping to get a few of their nutrition secrets. The bastards told me, straight-faced, that they started noticing amazing gains when they ate a full cooked english breakfast EVERY MORNING without fail. He said that at first it was hard to 'take in so much protein in one go' (haha ffs) but once he disciplined himself he got ripped.

Fucking bastard was on about 3/4 different compounds, but didn't think to mention it. So 4 weeks later, i'd gained a gut from eating so many fry ups and probably shortened my life by a few days  ;D

Hahaha yes the go-to response why you're not growing from some of these guys in the gym is "you're doing something wrong with your diet or training". You can be in a caloric surplus and training hard, but if you're not making gains like you're on the gas then you're "doing something wrong"

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #259 on: August 19, 2014, 08:01:13 AM »

Average to mostly below average size dicks ranging from half mast down to a pathetic quarter mast in the case of Nick's photo.

I can't remember the last time we seen just a beastly, full sized hard cock around here.

hahah!!

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: August 19, 2014, 08:08:47 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: August 19, 2014, 08:21:02 AM »

Now that one is capable of inflicting a SIGNIFICANT amount of damage!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #262 on: August 19, 2014, 09:02:32 AM »
Love your watch Nick - how many kitties past hello is it when you open your restaurant?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: August 19, 2014, 09:03:44 AM »
Love your watch Nick - how many kitties past hello is it when you open your restaurant?

rofl

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #264 on: August 19, 2014, 09:20:28 AM »
around all those juiced pro's and amateurs at diamond gym,,Dwayne broadway who won many natural shows hung there and was well respected...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #265 on: August 19, 2014, 08:22:54 PM »
All too often druggies are the distilled essence of self ignorance, self importance and self loathing.  The entire world knows.    Their secret's not so secret any more.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #266 on: August 19, 2014, 09:04:10 PM »
All too often druggies are the distilled essence of self ignorance, self importance and self loathing.  The entire world knows.    Their secret's not so secret any more.

Kidney dialysis is the great equalizer......

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #267 on: August 19, 2014, 09:52:55 PM »
around all those juiced pro's and amateurs at diamond gym,,Dwayne broadway who won many natural shows hung there and was well respected...

im in delaware now,been here 6 yrs. yeah i hear u about diamond,everyones on,funny thing is tho that the nattys n the juicers get along great n its just one big family whjen i was at diamond all those yrs.im in new gym now here in delaware,its ok but after being in diamond im gonna feel cheated where ever i go
R

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #268 on: August 20, 2014, 12:25:10 AM »
Inside the mansion

O

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: August 20, 2014, 12:49:55 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: August 20, 2014, 02:34:47 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #271 on: August 20, 2014, 03:07:02 AM »

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #272 on: August 20, 2014, 03:47:49 AM »
"Mini mansion"

McMansion to the poor and unwashed.

And I highly doubt anybody is "jealous" of someone who shoots third world made veterinarian drugs in order to intimidate other men he will never fight.

It's really pathetic when you think about it, you are supposed to workout to live a longer life not a shorter one.

Good luck.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: August 20, 2014, 06:19:59 AM »
McMansion to the poor and unwashed.

And I highly doubt anybody is "jealous" of someone who shoots third world made veterinarian drugs in order to intimidate other men he will never fight.

It's really pathetic when you think about it, you are supposed to workout to live a longer life not a shorter one.

Good luck.

Good call.

In my neck of the woods we still call them Mcmansions, although the latest crop of them are going for 1 to 2 mil. That makes my 70´s Brady Bunch house a little low end at only about $500,000.

-Turning seventy in about a week. I guess I am either just lucky or doing something right. -No heart attacks and kidneys are doing fine too.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: August 20, 2014, 07:34:02 AM »
Good call.

In my neck of the woods we still call them Mcmansions, although the latest crop of them are going for 1 to 2 mil. That makes my 70´s Brady Bunch house a little low end at only about $500,000.

-Turning seventy in about a week. I guess I am either just lucky or doing something right. -No heart attacks and kidneys are doing fine too.

Congratulations Prime.

You and the family doing anything to celebrate?