Author Topic: Global Entry or TSA PreCheck  (Read 1305 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
« on: August 17, 2014, 09:18:00 PM »
Anyone have this?  How has your experience been?  I hope it's worth it.
:

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 12:48:31 AM »
Anyone have this?  How has your experience been?  I hope it's worth it.
Is it supossed to be like a Florida Sun Pass for the turnpike?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 08:25:57 AM »
Pre check was great when I was traveling every week for business. Short lines and keep your stuff on/bagged

It was worth it. Unless everyone has signed up now.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 08:58:33 AM »

http://petergreenberg.com/2013/08/20/global-entry-vs-tsa-pre-check-which-is-worth-it/

Global Entry qualifies you for TSA PreCheck so it's the best of both worlds in my opinion

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 09:57:56 AM »
I travel a lot for business. The best thing ever. I would even have it if I was a casual traveler.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 01:53:49 PM »
I signed up for the Global ~ put my application in on Thursday and already being fingerprinted tomorrow.  I thought the process would take 4-6 weeks  :o  For some reason, I ALWAYS get pulled out of line for a patdown and my carry on swabbed  ::)  Must be cuz I look so threatening  ::)  Hopefully, the $100/5years will be worth it.  I HATE taking my shoes off  :-X and seem to always forget to bring extra blue booties  8)  Not a fan of getting manhandled while trying to watch my "stuff" either  >:(  Last time I traveled, they took my hairbrush.  WTF? ???
:

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 02:52:33 PM »
I signed up for the Global ~ put my application in on Thursday and already being fingerprinted tomorrow.  I thought the process would take 4-6 weeks  :o  For some reason, I ALWAYS get pulled out of line for a patdown and my carry on swabbed  ::)  Must be cuz I look so threatening  ::)  Hopefully, the $100/5years will be worth it.  I HATE taking my shoes off  :-X and seem to always forget to bring extra blue booties  8)  Not a fan of getting manhandled while trying to watch my "stuff" either  >:(  Last time I traveled, they took my hairbrush.  WTF? ???
thugs.

Min wage,  high school dropouts given authority.

You'd think that you would want highly trained people interacting with the public on such a sensitive area, but apparently theyre ok with the shitbags of society on power trips.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 02:58:37 PM »
thugs.

Min wage,  high school dropouts given authority.

You'd think that you would want highly trained people interacting with the public on such a sensitive area, but apparently theyre ok with the shitbags of society on power trips.

My nephew used to work Indianapolis International. They would always pick hot girls to pat down. Also they would open up their carry ons to look at their vibrators. If they got shitty with them they would lay the dildo out in plain view to embarrass them. He told me there was this young girl about 4' 10" tops and about 90 pounds. She had a life size black latex forearm and fist in her carry on.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 09:35:29 AM »
I would have given your brush back after fondling you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 08:02:53 PM »
I would have given your brush back after fondling you.

Why?  It would've been the perfect tool for brushing your back.
: