Author Topic: Boston Lloyd - the Gurus of Guru - breaks up with Ariella Palumbo  (Read 64358 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Bostin Lloyd..The Guru of Guru's
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2014, 04:41:49 PM »
 :D someone call??

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2014, 04:42:31 PM »
He even called out a black competitor stating:

Nice glutes Uriah!!!! Looks like u dieted on mash potatoes n fried chicken with watermelons as ur carb source LMFAO.... this guy wants to delete my constructive criticism comments ill blast u fatty... he looked better when he won teen nats in 2009.... a guy with this kinda potential who hasnt improved in over 5 yrs... actually downgraded. .. just stop competing buddy... he probly used iifym cause hes best buds with Jonathan "Oprah Booty" Irizarry....

Is he dumb? He competes in a sport that has black competitors and judges. This guys an idiot.

Haha that's awesome!! What he said is correct ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2014, 04:43:46 PM »

According to his girlfriend "its not that small"
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2014, 05:05:13 PM »

Situation is so dire that he would be much better off having skinny legs and going for the ultra lean Bruce Lee look.
O

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2014, 05:08:35 PM »
According to his girlfriend "its not that small"

Yep  ;D

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2014, 05:11:36 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2014, 05:27:51 PM »
LMAO! What a dumbass!

Oh, and racist post reported.

Yes, it is quite apparent that he and his girlfriend have the combine IQ of about 11.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2014, 05:28:59 PM »
Haha that's awesome!! What he said is correct ;D

But stupid. If you're a "public figure" anywhere, its pretty dumb to sling racial slurs.
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2014, 05:58:53 PM »
He recently moved from CA to RI and from RI to Orlando FL.

Here are his thoughts on Orlando.

"Lots ppl been asking ariella and I how we like Florida.... and it fuckin sucks to be honest.....weather is brutal... traffic sucks.. the ppl suck... im not racist one bit but I dont like being the minority in my own country.... I love shopping at walmart and I can't even do that here... its crowded at all hours... ppl are very strange... no one speaks English. . Its fuckin srry... ill never raise kids in this mess... ill stay here for my 1 year lease n make the best out of it... ariella and I will hit a few shows out here n time to really really settle.... thinking either Connecticut, oregon, or Washington...."

His father Jon is such a good guy and must be like wtf is up with my kid!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2014, 06:16:51 PM »

"Lots ppl been asking ariella and I how we like Florida.... and it fuckin sucks to be honest.....weather is brutal... traffic sucks.. the ppl suck... im not racist one bit but I dont like being the minority in my own country.... I love shopping at walmart and I can't even do that here... its crowded at all hours... ppl are very strange... no one speaks English. . Its fuckin srry... ill never raise kids in this mess... ill stay here for my 1 year lease n make the best out of it... ariella and I will hit a few shows out here n time to really really settle.... thinking either Connecticut, oregon, or Washington...."

This kid is on the same path as Derek Anthony.
X

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2014, 06:24:55 PM »
He has bee. Making excuses since his 2009 show. He is constantly going I'm just gonna compete to shut eeveryone and crush the competition then he backs out and says he doesn't care that much and he has been training or eating for weeks every month he is saying how he has hardly been training or dieting the. Gets back I to it for about 2 weeks.
Total train wreck injecting 10+ grams of underdosed trash from alin

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2014, 06:30:32 PM »
This fag is definitely erect in that dick pic  :'(
That's sad. Looks like 4 inches on a sunny day.  :'(
LMFAO

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2014, 06:46:41 PM »
This kid needs some professional help! He needs to stop shooting that stealth gear for one thing.  Shame on Palumbo for mentoring this kid and working with him. I bet boston lloyd makes George farah disguted. George farah hates keto diets and does not have his athletes use that much gear. George also likes to detox his athletes for a bried period, hell george even has his athletes severly lower their protein intake for a brief period as well.

people really pay boston Lloyd? for what? the kid is always fucking himself up! his arm is still all fucked up from that cocktail shot he did before the show he had to pull out of, Now his lat looks like their is cancer in it. who the fuck would trust hiring this guy?

Might as well just hire dave palumbo that is who Boston learned from. Or just google keto diet. all boston does is follow a keto diet most of the prep and shoot every compound in the book along with synthol. he won one show looking decent but since then always has looked like shit, his girlfriend is stronger then him. hell watch the videos when he trains with that natural BB Nick wright. Nick can bench press way more then boston and is all around stronger, Boston just tends to look more like a BB because of the hormones. he can't lift worth shit.

Nick isn't natural either  ;)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2014, 08:18:30 PM »

He should have just stayed in California  ???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2014, 09:01:16 PM »

Lol he's gotta hit a pose even when taking a nude photo

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2014, 09:03:35 PM »
He should have just stayed in California  ???

True and if your moving to FL Orlando is not where you want to be.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2014, 09:05:44 PM »
Who ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2014, 09:18:29 PM »
No real muscle at all on this kid. This kid must have read the gh bible and just jumped on the juice.  I guess this is what happens when u use a needle 100 times.

whitewidow

« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2014, 02:44:33 AM »
Nick isn't natural either  ;)

Prove it! what could nick possibly be using? he wouldn;t even inject legal peptides. Unless he shoots a smal, dose of Test E please tell me his cycle and how you know it's true. I want a admission video like boston put up otherwise how can I believe it. nick is so lean and small! he has no mass or size! Nick is strong but he def does not look like a juicer.

whitewidow

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2014, 02:47:23 AM »
George Farah? That fool is the king of site injections. Look at any pic of George, his arms are all fucked up from injecting shit into them.

Prove it? george might of site injected some steroids but not synthol or nolotil and what about current day? george is still ripped and barely trains and I would bet he dosn;t do site injections. I am not saying george has never done a steroid injection right in his bicep but he didn't abuse steroids like bostin and shoot shit in them daily. george is cleaner then you think. farah never used SEO.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2014, 02:54:58 AM »
I'm hiring this man for my next show

Should take on the stage name "the stereotype"

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2014, 03:06:01 AM »
Prove it? george might of site injected some steroids but not synthol or nolotil and what about current day? george is still ripped and barely trains and I would bet he dosn;t do site injections. I am not saying george has never done a steroid injection right in his bicep but he didn't abuse steroids like bostin and shoot shit in them daily. george is cleaner then you think. farah never used SEO.

Every pro in higher ranks used or uses SEO bud. Don't fool yourself.
When he worked with Kai do you think he wasn't stuffing his biceps with loads of cc's? Look at pics when Kai isn't flexing, his biceps look like oil bags. They all do it.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2014, 03:08:43 AM »
Yes, it is quite apparent that he and his girlfriend have the combine IQ of about 11.
You are being very generous.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2014, 06:23:09 AM »

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2014, 07:39:59 AM »
This kid will be dead before 30-he should go back and read some of the DA threads -
Cant mess with mother nature like that-she will always win...