Author Topic: Boston Lloyd - the Gurus of Guru - breaks up with Ariella Palumbo  (Read 64132 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Bostin Lloyd..The Guru of Guru's
« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2014, 07:53:23 AM »
Bostin is a nutt job! why Ariella hangs around....
She has an incredibly tight vagina?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2014, 08:20:54 AM »
Is that only an abscess?

It appears that the lat is torn?

You think he trains hard enough to tear anything?
Its definitely an abscess, he said he had a fever and couldn't eat for 9 days, sounds like a septic abscess.
The kid is a certified moron. Makes Jenova look sane  :-\ at least that guy isn't getting infections and fucking up his arms with synthol and steroid cocktails.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2014, 08:23:42 AM »
you all complain about how this guy won't live long

outside of his family and friends who cares if he lives long

not to be a dick but he isn't a athlete....he's a drug user

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2014, 08:34:57 AM »
you all complain about how this guy won't live long

outside of his family and friends who cares if he lives long

not to be a dick but he isn't a athlete....he's a drug user

I don't think anyone actually cares, we just don't like seeing news articles claiming steroids are the worst thing in the world because fucktards like this die young misusing them.

And agreed, no bodybuilder in the world is an athlete unless bodybuilding is something they do on the side and play football or something for a living. Competitors have to understand that bodybuilding and physique is a glorified beauty pageant. Nothing more, nothing less. This includes natural bodybuilders.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2014, 10:00:32 PM »
Lastest.

First show is in 33 weeks.... I'm at my all time low 235 lbs and literally skinny fat.... lat is still fucked up so I'm guessing another 1-2 weeks recovery time for me....... but my plan of attack will be the whole 30 something weeks.... i have no time to waste..... looking back at pics i havent been the same since my nerve injury... i feel like i can train close to 100% but my arm and left side of my body doesn't respond as well..... my left hand is still numb but i can grip just fine... your either with me or against me but I'm excited to see what i can do in 30 weeks..... it will be a very dedicated and disciplined time period but its all i got and ill do what it takes to achieve my goal.. and if i dont ill gladly admit i failed.... I'm a realist

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2014, 10:26:59 PM »
Lastest.

First show is in 33 weeks.... I'm at my all time low 235 lbs and literally skinny fat.... lat is still fucked up so I'm guessing another 1-2 weeks recovery time for me....... but my plan of attack will be the whole 30 something weeks.... i have no time to waste..... looking back at pics i havent been the same since my nerve injury... i feel like i can train close to 100% but my arm and left side of my body doesn't respond as well..... my left hand is still numb but i can grip just fine... your either with me or against me but I'm excited to see what i can do in 30 weeks..... it will be a very dedicated and disciplined time period but its all i got and ill do what it takes to achieve my goal.. and if i dont ill gladly admit i failed.... I'm a realist

kill yourself?  :D :o I already can imagine what another disaster will happen to him.... :-\
!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2014, 02:28:14 AM »
luimarco must be smokin' crack as ronnie coleman would say about jay cutler

check this out

this mountain of ebony muscle would absolutely crush bostitch like a bug

PowerBuilder$

« Reply #132 on: August 23, 2014, 02:43:17 AM »
tHIS BOSTON kid is literally all drugs

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #133 on: August 23, 2014, 04:22:44 AM »
Lastest.

Just stunning. He's still got nerve damage from that utterly botched triceps abscess. No prob! Just gonna train around it (says the guy who has been training around a rotator for months now).

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #134 on: August 23, 2014, 04:53:21 AM »
Fuck this guy with elephant dick

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2014, 04:56:00 AM »
Just stunning. He's still got nerve damage from that utterly botched triceps abscess. No prob! Just gonna train around it (says the guy who has been training around a rotator for months now).
Where you ever really out of shape in your life? Has lifting been a life-long passion, or have you recently turned your focus onto it?

I find myself in that struggle now. There was a time when I was "addicted to exercise" put on the headphones, zone the fuck out, and watch the weight fall off.

That is how I lost 60 pounds before. People asked me if I was sick, I said: "No, I am just in shape now".

And I did notice a spike in my "prick thinking". I thought I was king shit boy. Confidence went through the roof. I even tried to convert a lesbian friend during that time.

Shizzo never got that threesome  :-\

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: August 23, 2014, 11:42:20 AM »
tHIS BOSTON kid is literally all drugs
Yes needs to be the definition for all drugs.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #137 on: August 23, 2014, 11:43:25 AM »
i think it's immoral of dave to not step in as his guru

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #138 on: August 23, 2014, 01:29:10 PM »
Where you ever really out of shape in your life? Has lifting been a life-long passion, or have you recently turned your focus onto it?

I find myself in that struggle now. There was a time when I was "addicted to exercise" put on the headphones, zone the fuck out, and watch the weight fall off.

That is how I lost 60 pounds before. People asked me if I was sick, I said: "No, I am just in shape now".

And I did notice a spike in my "prick thinking". I thought I was king shit boy. Confidence went through the roof. I even tried to convert a lesbian friend during that time.

Shizzo never got that threesome  :-\

More or less been lifting since I was 18. I've gone through phases where I was less into it, but they didn't last long.

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
Bostin Loyd and Ariella Palumbo break up.
« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2014, 07:08:50 PM »
Here is our chance to get one of them to post on getting. Gotta strike while the iron is hot.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Re: Bostin Loyd and Ariella Palumbo break up.
« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2014, 07:11:58 PM »
Probably needed a man with a dick bigger than that poor excuse he's toting.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2014, 07:14:01 PM »
Let's hope he's pissed her off - hell hath no fury like a woman scorned by a man with a mini-dick

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2014, 07:16:28 PM »
Somehow i doubt it... my wife had her on her facebook before she deleted it apparently they were ubee-clingy and inseparable.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2014, 07:17:41 PM »
He kinda looks like Genova in this pic -

Looks like she wasn't ready for the bodybuilding lifestyle -

"EVERYONEEE- I have people asking me if I'm okay and sending me screen shots of what he is posting- Bostin blocked me like 5 days ago so no idk what he is posting but it's sad how he just says " ex wife " so casually like it's no big deal...Guys TAKE NOTE- you being a tough guy and acting like you don't care will not get you a girl and if it does she won't stay long. I wasn't going to post any status about this but fuck it- I love and when I do I love fucking hard. And some people can't accept that. Yes.. I'm crazy and yes I get jealous and insecure like every other female in this industry - but Unlike a lot of females in this industry I have no problem settling down and not posting pics of myself half naked. My " ex husband " may think it's funny & brush it off, but it's not. Shit hurts. I may look intimidating but I'm a fucking softy. I saw the comments on his post And I love you all still so much !!! I hope you guys don't go anywhere because of this !!! 

And please please PLEASEEEE do not message me asking what happened. I do not want to explain it a million times plus it's no body's business - We didn't end on bad terms - I love the kid still.

Thats all I have to say".

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2014, 07:32:35 PM »
This is actually heartbreaking. I had these two overtaking DLB and his wife as bodybuildings power couple in 2015 :'(

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2014, 08:05:11 PM »
And they did such a good job in this video. ;)

The scar on his arm is nasty!

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2014, 08:05:54 PM »
She doesn't seem half nuts by the sound of things, possibly still hope for this one. Bostin on the other hand is a lost cause.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #147 on: August 26, 2014, 08:09:48 PM »

"EVERYONEEE- I have people asking me if I'm okay and sending me screen shots of what he is posting- Bostin blocked me like 5 days ago so no idk what he is posting but it's sad how he just says " ex wife " so casually like it's no big deal...Guys TAKE NOTE- you being a tough guy and acting like you don't care will not get you a girl and if it does she won't stay long. I wasn't going to post any status about this but fuck it- I love and when I do I love fucking hard. And some people can't accept that. Yes.. I'm crazy and yes I get jealous and insecure like every other female in this industry - but Unlike a lot of females in this industry I have no problem settling down and not posting pics of myself half naked. My " ex husband " may think it's funny & brush it off, but it's not. Shit hurts. I may look intimidating but I'm a fucking softy. I saw the comments on his post And I love you all still so much !!! I hope you guys don't go anywhere because of this !!! 

And please please PLEASEEEE do not message me asking what happened. I do not want to explain it a million times plus it's no body's business - We didn't end on bad terms - I love the kid still.

Sounds like a psycho bitch in a moment of non-psycho reflection.

As for calling your ex a "kid" - epic passive aggressive putdown.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2014, 08:10:43 PM »
Atleast we still have Brad and Ang..

These 2 are gonna cause a media shitstorm

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2014, 08:11:56 PM »

She dumped him.
O