Author Topic: I just got banned from a star trek message board.  (Read 2536 times)

MikMaq

I just got banned from a star trek message board.
« on: August 18, 2014, 06:22:28 PM »
Seriously dumbfounded, apparently it was because I told a member that they were out of touch with my generation, or because I bumped old threads instead of starting new ones.

I cant complain to a mod nor can I even see my dam posts.

Like what the fuck is with these beta males.

Id almost be annoyed if it were a fucking form of sci fi fans.

Passive aggressive to the nth degree.

Thank god lifting big ol weights allows one to be more upfront.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: I just got banned from a star trek message board.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 06:28:24 PM »
nerd.
sept 10th APF

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 06:29:17 PM »
Get Donny to have a word with the mods, he is respected over there

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 06:31:51 PM »
I joined the Love Shack to troll, but you have to build a rep before you can really get going. If your legend is solid, you are less likely to get a quick bullet.

So I have been chiming in on threads here and there on touchy subjects like infidelity for months and somehow I've become a top-rated poster. I'm not particularly touchy-freely either, just dispensing some old school getbiggish advice.

I got a 2-week timeout when I said that a poster who was a cheating man was "kind of a douchebag", but they let me back in.

Who knew that I would be good at that kind of shit?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 06:33:28 PM »
Seriously dumbfounded, apparently it was because I told a member that they were out of touch with my generation, or because I bumped old threads instead of starting new ones.

Thank god. getbig is pretty upfront and flexible

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 06:37:15 PM »

Getbiggers tend to get booted from other boards in a hurry.  It's like a shark being placed in a guppie tank.
~

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 06:39:13 PM »
I joined the Love Shack to troll, but you have to build a rep before you can really get going. If your legend is solid, you are less likely to get a quick bullet.

So I have been chiming in on threads here and there on touchy subjects like infidelity for months and somehow I've become a top-rated poster. I'm not particularly touchy-freely either, just dispensing some old school getbiggish advice.

I got a 2-week timeout when I said that a poster who was a cheating man was "kind of a douchebag", but they let me back in.

Who knew that I would be good at that kind of shit?
you did! That's why you joined.lol Its cool. You are very secure guy so it shows, especially on a Love Shack message board. Why not, as long its fun. Maybe I join

MikMaq

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 06:41:37 PM »
Thats the thing I dont really troll outside of getbig, Im not that kind of person. And even on getbig my trolling days are long gone.

Getbiggers tend to get booted from other boards in a hurry.  It's like a shark being placed in a guppie tank.

Yeah well I knew I was around sensitive geeks. Its like owning a 6 year old there is no sport in it.

I called out a dude for basically claiming that young audiences today are too stupid for star trek, of course his passive agressiveness slide, and mine was just too honeset.

I also bumped a bunch of old threads which upset a few fans of twilight or some other ghey shit.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 06:49:04 PM »
Thats the thing I dont really troll outside of getbig, Im not that kind of person. And even on getbig my trolling days are long gone.

Yeah well I knew I was around sensitive geeks. Its like owning a 6 year old there is no sport in it.

I called out a dude for basically claiming that young audiences today are too stupid for star trek, of course his passive agressiveness slide, and mine was just too honeset.

I also bumped a bunch of old threads which upset a few fans of twilight or some other ghey shit.

If you want to do some fun trolling, most local tv stations have websites and comment sections for their news articles.  I trolled myfox8.com (Greensboro, NC) so much and caused so many meltdowns that I got IP banned. 
~

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2014, 06:53:17 PM »
Thank god. getbig is pretty upfront and flexible
Really though geek message boards are horrid. They pretty much proof that when a minority group(geeks, gays, blacks, mulsims jews) get any power at all they end up being worst than there supposed oppressors.

If they werent  playing the victim card, and the aggressor card at the same time it wouldnt be so fucking annoying.

Nothing wrong with targeting a person for being an outsider, just have the testicular fortitude to admit to it.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2014, 07:01:55 PM »
Really though geek message boards are horrid. They pretty much proof that when a minority group(geeks, gays, blacks, mulsims jews) get any power at all they end up being worst than there supposed oppressors.

If they werent  playing the victim card, and the aggressor card at the same time it wouldnt be so fucking annoying.

Nothing wrong with targeting a person for being an outsider, just have the testicular fortitude to admit to it.
true! But you know it anyway somehow when it happens. Best is to ignore. Don't get in to it. Look at Junior right now. They are eating him alive. He is going to kill himself. lol He deserves it too. With his bullying and scare tactics. Someone is going to hurt that guy really bad. Either way its not going to end good

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2014, 07:08:27 PM »
What loser "trolls" for fun??  Do you guys not realize that you only irritate other losers and are laughed at by the rest of society?
It's funny though - you pussies never come out in the threads where the real bodybuilders talk - because even hiding behind the keyboard your insecurity holds you back.
I know that I swore to protect the weak so don't take this as me hurting you - I want to help you to gain a life. I am feeling back close to 100% so won't have as much time to offer guidance anymore as I will be training and doing the other normal things in life again. I hope that maybe I have gotten through to even just one. I a hard but I am fair - I call a fuhaggot a loser no more than I call a fat fuck one.
I always check in and when I see blatant PUSSIFICATION I will always try to give my time to point it out.

MikMaq

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2014, 07:16:56 PM »

It's funny though - you pussies never come out in the threads where the real bodybuilders talk - because even hiding behind the keyboard your insecurity holds you back.
That may because 90 percent of the talk are about drug users, something I am very much against.

The 10 percent of the time talking about real physiques is usually dominated by short folk.

To me its impossible for anyone under 6 2, to be big. Even than its fucking rare for someone to have the natural proportions of a big person.

I know this might be some weird autistic obsession, but it is very much real to me. I dont like being average, I dont really fancy people that want to be average either.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2014, 07:30:49 PM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2014, 07:33:06 PM »
What loser "trolls" for fun??  Do you guys not realize that you only irritate other losers and are laughed at by the rest of society?
I know that I swore to protect the weak so don't take this as me hurting you - I want to help you to gain a life. I am feeling back close to 100% so won't have as much time to offer guidance anymore as I will be training and doing the other normal things in life again. I hope that maybe I have gotten through to even just one. I a hard but I am fair - I call a fuhaggot a loser no more than I call a fat fuck one.
I always check in and when I see blatant PUSSIFICATION I will always try to give my time to point it out.
 help that Geek Army of one ...this sums him up exactly.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 07:35:28 PM »
Getbiggers tend to get booted from other boards in a hurry.  It's like a shark being placed in a guppie tank.

I last about 5 seconds on any other board,  Even when I try and tame it down it still offends the average Joe Blow.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2014, 07:37:26 PM »
Great Gimmick - Your trolling skills are high level.
V

MikMaq

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2014, 07:39:46 PM »
I last about 5 seconds on any other board,  Even when I try and tame it down it still offends the average Joe Blow.
Thats because your a fucking idiot, not because you keep it real.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2014, 08:30:36 PM »
lol!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2014, 03:05:18 AM »
Great Gimmick - Your trolling skills are high level.

Eh...a little obvious. He's like an angry "trainer".

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2014, 05:37:55 AM »
Getbig is brutal, most boards are so kiss ass especially some BBing boards

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2014, 05:44:21 AM »

I hope you somehow manage to move on, live long & prosper despite this setback.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2014, 05:57:38 AM »

Beta dork
A

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2014, 06:07:13 AM »
You claim you didn't melt, yet you had to start a thread about it on a bodybuilding forum.

Basement dweller meltdown alert. ;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2014, 06:09:44 AM »
You probably broke some rule or regulation of that forum for you to be baned. If else you should threaten with a lawsuit if they do not reinstate your account. I would take very serious on this matter. They can't just ban you from a part of the Internet like that.