Author Topic: Jesse Jackson RAN OUT OF TOWN BY PROTESTERS!!!  (Read 2370 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Jesse Jackson RAN OUT OF TOWN BY PROTESTERS!!!
« on: August 18, 2014, 06:36:27 PM »
Apparantly, he was getting on the bullhorn and then he started asking for donations to his church.  Crowd was having none of that shit and ran him out......

;D
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Jesse Jackson RAN OUT OF TOWN BY PROTESTERS!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 06:39:45 PM »
guy Innis calls Sharpton, Jackson, and New Black Panthers 'Racial Arsonists'

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 06:42:36 PM »
An African-American women on Obama:

Jesse Jackson gets off on events like this. Al Shartpton too. It's how he stays relevant. The public would be better off not listening to him.

I thought Obama was supposed to bring our country together? I’ve never seen a country more divided. We all hate each other now.

Under Obama, 76% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and have no hopes for raises anytime in this Obama administration. They also just had their health insurance cancelled and are forced to sign up for a more expensive policy with higher deductibles and co-pays. They are also living in a country where racial relations are as tense as ever (see Ferguson, MO).

The middle class is shrinking in Obama-America because Obama is taxing them to oblivion and not giving them any hand-me-outs. To be middle class in today’s America is to be poor.

I make $60k a year and with my rent, gas, health insurance ($350/month), car insurance ($25/month from Insurance Panda, thank god), misc loans ($300/month), utilities, food/drink, etc., I can barely get by. The massive amounts of tax that NYS/NYC and the feds take out of my paycheck doesn’t help either!

Add to that the anti-business, anti-energy, race-baiting, class -warfare policies with pro job-robbing and resource-hogging illegals and you have a democrat utopia. It is a recipe for disaster.

It’s no wonder Ferguson is erupting. This place is a mess!
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 06:44:54 PM »
Run.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 06:45:48 PM »
guy Innis calls Sharpton, Jackson, and New Black Panthers 'Racial Arsonists'

For our younger views, guy Innis's father Roy almost gave Sharpton the old 1, 2 back in the day -

Ffwd to 6:40, if you don't want the Morton Downey intro, etc....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 06:59:49 PM »
An African-American women on Obama:

Jesse Jackson gets off on events like this. Al Shartpton too. It's how he stays relevant. The public would be better off not listening to him.

I thought Obama was supposed to bring our country together? I’ve never seen a country more divided. We all hate each other now.

Under Obama, 76% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and have no hopes for raises anytime in this Obama administration. They also just had their health insurance cancelled and are forced to sign up for a more expensive policy with higher deductibles and co-pays. They are also living in a country where racial relations are as tense as ever (see Ferguson, MO).

The middle class is shrinking in Obama-America because Obama is taxing them to oblivion and not giving them any hand-me-outs. To be middle class in today’s America is to be poor.

I make $60k a year and with my rent, gas, health insurance ($350/month), car insurance ($25/month from Insurance Panda, thank god), misc loans ($300/month), utilities, food/drink, etc., I can barely get by. The massive amounts of tax that NYS/NYC and the feds take out of my paycheck doesn’t help either!

Add to that the anti-business, anti-energy, race-baiting, class -warfare policies with pro job-robbing and resource-hogging illegals and you have a democrat utopia. It is a recipe for disaster.

It’s no wonder Ferguson is erupting. This place is a mess!

Bless her heart.
A

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 07:08:21 PM »

Just brewin'