Author Topic: Police dump quadriplegic from wheelchair  (Read 2045 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Police dump quadriplegic from wheelchair
« on: August 18, 2014, 09:17:47 PM »
This is OLD, but proof of the sociopathy of the average police department.

Police didn't believe this man was actually disabled and just tip over his wheelchair and dump him on the ground.
POLICE of PEACE.

V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Police dump quadriplegic from wheelchair
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 09:19:51 PM »
Ferguson law enforcement style of peace.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 09:55:43 PM »
Cops are pretty easy to fuck with, for example I was standing in line at Chipotle the other day and there were three cops in front of me.  I was giving one of them a pretty bad stare, after a while he leaned out of line and said "is there a problem sir" to which I replied "no problem I just don't like cops". The other two looked at me and another one said "well, I'm sorry you feel like that" to which I replied "that's ok, I'm not".  What can I say I just fucking hate the police.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 10:00:22 PM »

Police didn't believe this man was actually disabled and just tip over his wheelchair and dump him on the ground.
POLICE of PEACE.

Looks like a paraplegic,  not a quadriplegic. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 10:11:00 PM »
Cops are pretty easy to fuck with, for example I was standing in line at Chipotle the other day and there were three cops in front of me.  I was giving one of them a pretty bad stare, after a while he leaned out of line and said "is there a problem sir" to which I replied "no problem I just don't like cops". The other two looked at me and another one said "well, I'm sorry you feel like that" to which I replied "that's ok, I'm not".  What can I say I just fucking hate the police.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 10:13:45 PM »

A

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 10:24:14 PM »
dont you like cops because they stop black people like you from killing, robbing and rioting? Without them these hebrews would be wild, like they are now in that Ferguson city.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 10:25:51 PM »
dont you like cops because they stop black people like you from killing, robbing and rioting? Without them these hebrews would be wild, like they are now in that Ferguson city.

No, without them these wilden hebrews would have long been dealt with.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 10:36:54 PM »
 :-\ :-\
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2014, 10:38:07 PM »
Yep, dude tried to hold himself in with his arms.

Paraplegics are fair game as far as Im concerned,   ::)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 01:35:55 AM »

POLICE of PEACE.

Looks like a racially motivated hate crime to me..
Ψ

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 02:58:27 AM »
That is not even funny! I hope this cop got jail time for this. WTF?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 03:27:57 AM »
That is not even funny! I hope this cop got jail time for this. WTF?

This happened 6 years ago. The victim:

The deputy that dumped the man from his wheelchair: (No rioting or looting in this case).

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/three-deputies-lose-jobs-over-jails-dumping-of-man-from-wheelchair/768904

The victim was quite merciful (or a plain fool if you prefer):

Attorneys said Brian Sterner, the disabled man tossed onto the floor at the Orient Road Jail, agreed that a pretrial intervention program for first-time offenders was a just resolution in the felony case against Charlette Marshall-Jones.

At Sterner's request, prosecutors added two special conditions to the 18-month diversion program Marshall-Jones entered Monday.

Marshall-Jones, 45, must perform 100 community service hours working with disabled individuals and surrender her detention deputy certification before the Hillsborough State Attorney's Office will drop her abuse of a disabled adult charge.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/jail-abuse-victim-spares-deputy-from-a-trial/652879

Jail time is quite rare. Many times scum like that are cleared of any wrongdoing or they might receive desk duty or leave with/without pay.

People should check the Police State topic in the Politics forum, many infuriating cases of abuse there.