Author Topic: I got some creatine. That I ordered. That I will eat. That will make me stronger  (Read 6457 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
It's in the form of powder.

Should I front-load this snake oil or what? Does anyone know how to use it?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
It's in the form of powder.

Should I front-load this snake oil or what? Does anyone know how to use it?

Pure crap.

I use 5mg/day. No front loading unless you like front loading your shitter 4x/day with brown sludge.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Snake oil gave me brutal kidney stones a while back, chuck the shit out.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Snake oil gave me brutal kidney stones a while back, chuck the shit out.

Drink lots of water.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i like creatine personally, i got nice n round n full off it first time i ever used it back in 95,i liked pro labs brand,very pure n legit. i usually just took some grapefruit juice with it n that worked,if i didnt have grapefruit juice i used brown suger,basiclly anything for a quick insulin spike
R

Costanza

• Getbig IV
Drink lots of water.

Probably should've drank a lot more. Won't ever forget the pain of trying to pass those little fuckers, couldn't piss more than a few drops at a time...won't ever touch the stuff again.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I have the sided that I will take a 5g daily dosage. This should make for great times this autumn of gaining muscles mass and being impressive in the gym. To garnish attention and social status. Maybe I can even strike up a conversation with someone at the gym one day?

I will be watchful of the psychological effects tough ass I think Elliot Rogers was addicted on this. They found it in his system.

I will take plenty of walks and running on my off days to keep my wits about me. I always drink plenty of water.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Probably should've drank a lot more. Won't ever forget the pain of trying to pass those little fuckers, couldn't piss more than a few drops at a time...won't ever touch the stuff again.

oh shit..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I have the sided that I will take a 5g daily dosage. This should make for great times this autumn of gaining muscles mass and being impressive in the gym. To garnish attention and social status. Maybe I can even strike up a conversation with someone at the gym one day?

I will be watchful of the psychological effects tough ass I think Elliot Rogers was addicted on this. They found it in his system.

I will take plenty of walks and running on my off days to keep my wits about me. I always drink plenty of water.

Oh shit, it shows up in toxicology?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Oh shit, it shows up in toxicology?

I don't know. I thought it was a hoax at first, but apparently creatine is mood altering.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
oh shit..

Yep. Between ditching it and reducing my meat/heme-iron consumption to almost nothing I've never had them again.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Yep. Between ditching it and reducing my meat/heme-iron consumption to almost nothing I've never had them again.

What do for protein? Beans? Fart powder?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

Well I cant very well ditch my plans at this stage now can I, it's paid for and delivered, I'm doing it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Drink lots of water.

better run a fat burner too.  avoid moon face syndrome.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i took alot of extra potasium,magnesium,calcium while on creatine, i was cramping up all the time,even when i was drinking alot of water, dont forget that water,although great for us also depletes the body of minerals and thats not good,make sure when u buy your minerals that it says ACETATE at the end,like magnesium ACETATE, reason being is alot of companies try to dump of CARBONATE instead of ACETATE, cause its way way CHEAPER. problem is CARBONATE only gets about 10% absorbed in the body where ACETATE gets 85-90 percent :o, u can look it up n check it out,u will b happy u did
R

Costanza

• Getbig IV
What do for protein? Beans? Fart powder?

Yes I'm a fan of beans, which induce plenty of farting. Eggs, milk and a bit of chicken are the main sources, don't look any different after ditching 2/3 of the heme-iron from my diet.

Well I cant very well ditch my plans at this stage now can I, it's paid for and delivered, I'm doing it.

True. God speed my friend.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

Speak truth.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Never felt anything off of the 5mg per day dosage.
Upped it to 10mg, and my strength has gone up...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Never felt anything off of the 5mg per day dosage.
Upped it to 10mg, and my strength has gone up...

For me, anything above 5 and the shits start.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

better run a fat burner too.  avoid moon face syndrome.

oh it'll just be some youthful bloat I'm sure.  I'll continue eating clean, healthy and large quantities, reduce sodium slightly.

This should be amazing.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
For me, anything above 5 and the shits start.

have you tried, vinegar, ctrl alt delete, some spinach or some milk to make for a more complete digestion?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Just shut up, you idiots.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I am a bodybuilder.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I also started taking kelp capsules, one per day, they have over 200% iodine. I'm starting noticing effects now.. I'm slowly slipping into a realm of hyperactivity and immunity to cold weather. I am worried.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
have you tried, vinegar, ctrl alt delete, some spinach or some milk to make for a more complete digestion?

I will admit to not trying a hardware reboot. Thanks Comcast!